Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Pratap Crossed Limits (Page 3)

desi_lover_guy IF-Dazzler
desi_lover_guy
desi_lover_guy

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

Whatever pratap said about shravan is right . But should he have said it in the party in front of everyone ?

Secondly who should be blamed if shravan is like that? his family is to be blamed for that  and noone else.

this discussion is going over since show started .... Everyone know its fault of Pratap and his family to giving shravan so much lenience and freedom since beginning,,,,,,,,,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mr.ZkxxRoohanixx

niru273 Goldie
niru273
niru273

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZZkumarZZ

Ya Pratap Crossed the Limits ..What is He? What He Wants to do? He is Saying to his son that how to behave infront of the guests and Family members...Did he Behaved like that? He is insulted his son in front of everyone Angry

I think Pratap and Shravan Are both Same...He himself dont know how to behave with his Children and In front of the Guests..So how can he expects his son to behave Politely...

And I surely says that Sharavn Knows very well than Pratap...

Shravan is Right at that moment I think...

Precap Also made me think like this How cunning he is...he Asking Saanchi if she accepts to marry then he will bring back the Shravan to Home...utter Nonsense...
Do you think Saanchi Accepts for it? 
May be She accept  Coz We get to see More humor with the Antics of Shravan With Ranveer and With Family members...

What u guyz Say?

so true !!
he has crossed all  boundaries by announcing saachi's marriage wid ranvir infrnt of all guests!!
he is certainly no 1 evil!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ravi.11Mr.Zk

Go to top