Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunaina02 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sidfan11

i slightly disagree coz today i find pratap reasonable ! yes mariage is not about love it is about responsiblity also i found him a very caring and concerned father in law who was concerned about his grandchildren and his dauhter in law future....i guess sometimes heavy dose is necessary to bring sumone on right path......i think mr pratap is not totally wrong ......coz still shravan didnt understand what exactly his father wants him to learn

I have not seen todays episode yet so comment whether Pratap was right or wrong. But what they are trying to teach Shravan is never taight in that way . Shravan will never learn,

But sidfan I reaaly appreciate your taking part in all discussion 😊
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
😡i hope the CV's are reading the topic..!!! It should give them a big message about the way the track is going right now & how we as the viewers are feeling about it. and of course to do something about PRATAP's character !!!😡🤬
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZZkumarZZ

Bold@ I agree with you Chitra...and this is the reason I said pratap and Shravan are the Same..They can go and think  low as much as they can to get the things done....They never even think of others how they feel and how it hurts....Seriously he is becoming like a filmi villain...😡

plzz .......... Pratap has lost all his credibility;   dont compare Shravan with him....... woh waise ho jo phehele se ho....he hasnt changed much....
Mr.Zk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with you Sunaina....This is not the way of Teaching to Especially Shravan....Think Saanchi is Always Correct to Shravan...She Always Encourages him and supports him...And Always Suggests him How To Take the Responsibility and How to Become Zimmedaar Insaan which makes you feel proud of himself and Makes Others to feel proud at Him....

Pratap Somewhat Is Correct at the point Like Sidfan Said...But U cannot Force anyone or u can not Black mail Emotionally to get the things done....and that to with your children....You are the Eldest person in the Family...And If u only do the things like that then What r u going to teach or What your children are going to learn from you....this is totally humiliating a person...This not to be done....
sandy.21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sidfan11

i slightly disagree coz today i find pratap reasonable ! yes mariage is not about love it is about responsiblity also i found him a very caring and concerned father in law who was concerned about his grandchildren and his dauhter in law future....i guess sometimes heavy dose is necessary to bring sumone on right path......i think mr pratap is not totally wrong ......coz still shravan didnt understand what exactly his father wants him to learn

hey Sidfan (Name ?) U R Absolutely Right....What Ever Pratap Said is true and Acceptable...and Sometimes To Get out of dream World Need to have Heavy dose which makes us to come back to reality....Pratap is Doing the Same But ....Not at this point..He needs to do this When He Is Searching for Bride  for Shravan , Needs to do this When Shravan is behaving like immature...needs to do this when shravan is dumma to the office....now i mean This is Not the Way to Teach him...Shravan will Never and Ever Learn....In fact He Feels for this whole thing Pratap or Ranveer is Responsible Not He Himself....

Pratap Is Doing Hell with His Son And Saanchi ....Inder..Better to not to discuss about him...He is Really.....🐷

Yup I appreciate you for participating in the Discussions...Welcome Dear...
Edited by Sandhya.21 - 13 years ago
sunaina02 thumbnail
Whatever pratap said about shravan is right . But should he have said it in the party in front of everyone ?

Secondly who should be blamed if shravan is like that? his family is to be blamed for that  and noone else.

desi_lover_guy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sunaina02

Whatever pratap said about shravan is right . But should he have said it in the party in front of everyone ?

Secondly who should be blamed if shravan is like that? his family is to be blamed for that  and noone else.

this discussion is going over since show started .... Everyone know its fault of Pratap and his family to giving shravan so much lenience and freedom since beginning,,,,,,,,,
..-Niru-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZZkumarZZ

Ya Pratap Crossed the Limits ..What is He? What He Wants to do? He is Saying to his son that how to behave infront of the guests and Family members...Did he Behaved like that? He is insulted his son in front of everyone 😡

I think Pratap and Shravan Are both Same...He himself dont know how to behave with his Children and In front of the Guests..So how can he expects his son to behave Politely...

And I surely says that Sharavn Knows very well than Pratap...

Shravan is Right at that moment I think...

Precap Also made me think like this How cunning he is...he Asking Saanchi if she accepts to marry then he will bring back the Shravan to Home...utter Nonsense...

Do you think Saanchi Accepts for it? 
May be She accept  Coz We get to see More humor with the Antics of Shravan With Ranveer and With Family members...

What u guyz Say?

so true !!
he has crossed all  boundaries by announcing saachi's marriage wid ranvir infrnt of all guests!!
he is certainly no 1 evil!!!!