India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Pratap Crossed Limits

Mr.Zk Goldie
Mr.Zk
Mr.Zk

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:10am | IP Logged

Ya Pratap Crossed the Limits ..What is He? What He Wants to do? He is Saying to his son that how to behave infront of the guests and Family members...Did he Behaved like that? He is insulted his son in front of everyone Angry

I think Pratap and Shravan Are both Same...He himself dont know how to behave with his Children and In front of the Guests..So how can he expects his son to behave Politely...

And I surely says that Sharavn Knows very well than Pratap...

Shravan is Right at that moment I think...

Precap Also made me think like this How cunning he is...he Asking Saanchi if she accepts to marry then he will bring back the Shravan to Home...utter Nonsense...
Do you think Saanchi Accepts for it? 
May be She accept  Coz We get to see More humor with the Antics of Shravan With Ranveer and With Family members...

What u guyz Say?

Edited by ZZkumarZZ - 24 December 2010 at 7:33pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arundathyRavi.11sandy.21Ishrafan11nycsweetie

spicy_tikka Goldie
spicy_tikka
spicy_tikka

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZZkumarZZ

Ya Pratap Crossed the Limits ..What is He? What He Wants to do? He is Saying to his son that how to behave infront of the guests and Family members...Did he Behaved like that? He is insulted his son in front of everyone and ooper Se he is telling like this...

I think Pratap and Shravan Are both Same...He himself dont know how to behave with his Children and In front of the Guests..So how can he expects his son to behave Politely...

Precap Also made me think like this How cunning he is...he Asking Saanchi if she accepts to marry then he will bring back the Shravan to Home...utter Nonsense...Do you think Saanchi Accepts for it? May be She accept  Coz We get to see More humor with the Antics of Shravan With Ranveer and With Family members...

What u guyz Say?

I agree with the underlined words! if pratap dusnt noe hw to behave with his children in front of people, how the bloody hell does he expect his children to behave well?
and yea the precap, he is really cunning! he shudnt even be called a father! he has insulted the word "father!" like seriously! Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arundathyMr.Zk

kchitra77 Goldie
kchitra77
kchitra77

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:16am | IP Logged
I think Pratap doesnt want to bring Shravan back but if he throws a word like that to Sanchi....who is a ever so sacrificing human being....might accept so that Shravan will be reunited with his family. But later on after Sanchi gets married to Ranbir, Pratap will not do as he said............he is turning into a No.1 filmy villain...........

sandy.21Mr.Zk

Mr.Zk Goldie
Mr.Zk
Mr.Zk

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kchitra77

I think Pratap doesnt want to bring Shravan back but if he throws a word like that to Sanchi....who is a ever so sacrificing human being....might accept so that Shravan will be reunited with his family. But later on after Sanchi gets married to Ranbir, Pratap will not do as he said............he is turning into a No.1 filmy villain...........

Bold@ I agree with you Chitra...and this is the reason I said pratap and Shravan are the Same..They can go and think  low as much as they can to get the things done....They never even think of others how they feel and how it hurts....Seriously he is becoming like a filmi villain...Angry
desi_lover_guy IF-Dazzler
desi_lover_guy
desi_lover_guy

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Pratap and shravan ek jaise hai... jaisa baap waisa beta...Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arundathyMr.Zkchammak_challo

Mr.Zk Goldie
Mr.Zk
Mr.Zk

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desi_lover_guy

Pratap and shravan ek jaise hai... jaisa baap waisa beta...Wink

Ya Its True..and other Way Baap ek number Tho Bheta 10 number hota...Not Zero WinkLOL
nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZZkumarZZ

Ya Pratap Crossed the Limits ..What is He? What He Wants to do? He is Saying to his son that how to behave infront of the guests and Family members...Did he Behaved like that? He is insulted his son in front of everyone and ooper Se he is telling like this...

Precap Also made me think like this How cunning he is...he Asking Saanchi if she accepts to marry then he will bring back the Shravan to Home...utter Nonsense...Do you think Saanchi Accepts for it? May be She accept  Coz We get to see More humor with the Antics of Shravan With Ranveer and With Family members...

What u guyz Say?

i agree
Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
i slightly disagree coz today i find pratap reasonable ! yes mariage is not about love it is about responsiblity also i found him a very caring and concerned father in law who was concerned about his grandchildren and his dauhter in law future....i guess sometimes heavy dose is necessary to bring sumone on right path......i think mr pratap is not totally wrong ......coz still shravan didnt understand what exactly his father wants him to learn

Ravi.11Mr.Zk

Go to top