Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Can I say that I just love this show?? And Abhay?? (Page 4)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayadika11

i agree with u completely today ABHAYA was fab.
i just loved him to the core......
and today's epi. was also good...
eagerly waiting for 2morrow.....

Thanks!! Even I can't wait for tomorrow. Something tells me tomorrow will be slow and the show will be left at a highpoint for Monday but I'm really hoping for a few AbhIya scenes! I'm pretty sure the Treaty secret is not going to be revealed tomorrowOuch

Sia889 IF-Sizzlerz
Sia889
Sia889

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:14am | IP Logged
wow wat a post so aptly said ....this hunk is making us all drool,swoon n dont know wat els...he s definitely tops my list of hunckalious dudes..

And his  possessiveness for her is something to drool for her...he is growing strong on me hayee his intense gazes dil jeet litha Vampire

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sia88

wow wat a post so aptly said ....this hunk is making us all drool,swoon n dont know wat els...he s definitely tops my list of hunckalious dudes..

And his  possessiveness for her is something to drool for her...he is growing strong on me hayee his intense gazes dil jeet litha Vampire

I know, right??!! I just can't help myself from going all gaga over him!! I really don't blame Pia for her brains getting converted to mashed potatoes whenever Abhay comes near herEmbarrassed

As you said, he's literally growing on me day by day!! Hayee!! Main marr jawan!!Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sia889

luv_kriya Goldie
luv_kriya
luv_kriya

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:34am | IP Logged
yessssssssssssssssssss chill_out .... heyy all guyzzzzz n girlss out there ... m new to this new forum n i m watchn PKYEK onlyyyyy n onlyyyyyyyy for ABHAY!!!! .... he is just AMAZING ... his killing stares ... dead luks ... villanious attitude ... caring nature for only PIA ... is justt WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
we luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv u ABAHY!!!!!!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sia889Charu21.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_kriya

yessssssssssssssssssss chill_out .... heyy all guyzzzzz n girlss out there ... m new to this new forum n i m watchn PKYEK onlyyyyy n onlyyyyyyyy for ABHAY!!!! .... he is just AMAZING ... his killing stares ... dead luks ... villanious attitude ... caring nature for only PIA ... is justt WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
we luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv u ABAHY!!!!!!!!!!

Hey!! Welcome to the Forum!! I started watching it for Sukku but Abhay is definitely growing on me everyday!! Hope to see you more active :)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index