Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Can I say that I just love this show?? And Abhay?? (Page 3)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mango-

Abhay Raichand... Day Dreaming The highlight in today's episode! He looks sexy when he is in rage, when he is very posessive with Pia, and even when he crunched up Danish today! LOL I just loved the part when Danish got crunched... epic moment of PKYEK!! -after all, he deserved it-
And later on, when Abhay was getting jealous of Pia+Kabir... he totally deserved that. LOL He started it! Kaise T ke saath chipak raha tha. Loser kahin ka. Ermm

You know, what irritates me more than the fact that Abhay gets totally fevicolly with T is that Pia actually cares!! Is she blind? Can't she see its just to spite her?? One can make out genuine affection, like the one between KaPi! Pia is with Kabir because she genuinely likes him (as a friend of course). She's not with Kabir to spite Abhay! Its cheap to do so! But well, except for that, I LOOOOVVEEE Abhay Raichand!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

awesome post!..i loved how he was eying kabir and PiyaLOL and he deserves to feel bad and jealous, he started it ! 

now get a dose of your own medicine Abhay RaichandWink

i hope tomorrow we get to see some lovey dovey intense Aphay Piya scenes  in the woods! jungle mai mangle!LOL 

I know right???!! I'm totally craving for AbhIya moments!! They're so addictive! They're like a drug for me!! I want daily doses!!Embarrassed

ka7eela

-Humaira- IF-Rockerz
-Humaira-
-Humaira-

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by -Humaira-

Originally posted by Chill_Out

P.S. Did I mention how much I love Abhay Raichand and how hot he is???Day Dreaming
"Tum Pia ko sabak sikhoge? Agar tumne Pia ko haath bhi lagaya toh iska jawab mujhe dena hoga! Main Pia ka saya hoon!! Agar Pia ki taraf aankh utha kar bhi dekha toh uska anjaam, you cannot even imagine!!!"Dancing
His expressions when Danish was abusing Pia and when he said these dialogues, almost threatening to kill Danish, hayyeee!! Its seriously damaging to a girl's heart!! My signature line holds so true for even more girls now!!!!!

We totally love him, dont we? Everything he does is cute for us! Embarrassed
oh and how can i forget his possesiveness for piya wich was clearly visible throughout the episode?!! Embarrassed
First wen he saw KaPi together n the oder wen he crunched Danish's head!!!
what a sight! he cant take anything against piya! Big smile

Even tho he hardly had any dialogues in todays episode , he was the highlight of the episode for  us!

Embarrassed
Day Dreaming
Embarrassed

Totally!! Tracker's Pee loon was so cute!! I really like her!!Embarrassed
And Abhay?? DO I even NEED to mention how much I love him?? Seriously, he's the first guy after Mayank Sharma whose made me go so gaga over him!! Silly

I knw!! Everytime she said pee loon..it was soo cute!LOL
Love Abhay T-O-T-A-L-L-Y!! Embarrassed
mayank...yes its obvious! ur siggy shows it! Big smile
for me it was Armaan Mallik! Big smile
And nw Abhayyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!! Embarrassed

Edited by -Humaira- - 24 December 2010 at 10:46am

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 247happy2bme

Wow Neethz!! As always great post!! Clap 

Yeah Danish was damn silly!!! Silly Poor guy, apne hi hathon apni kabar khod li!!! I mean wat all was in his mind!! He wud say all those bad words for Piya n Abhay will clap for him!! D'ohLOL
I too just love Abhay's expressions!! i m in luv wid his anger too!! Day Dreaming

I m soooo happy that Piya clearly told Kabir that they are just friends n nothing more than that!! I just loved that scene, Piya  handled da situation wid so much maturity.. Luv her.. Embarrassed

N woah!!! That field trip was totally a surprise element.. I mean who could have thought that such an interesting track is waiting for us!! I can see some interesting AbhIya scenes for sure!! N da mystery regarding da other side of river people is getting its base too.. 
Today we even saw a l'il bit jealous Abhay coz of KaPi's closeness!! Wink

Hey if u've noticed der was one caption on da screed that Piya is going to accept her feelings for Abhay or something like that!! wow!! m soooo waiting for tomo's epi!! Dancing

Yes i agree that today there was not much to serve da audience but i think a concrete base was formed today for next episodes..Thumbs Up

P.S. I love ur signature line!!! Wink LOL

@bold: ROFL ROFL ROFL
You totally cracked me up, Charu!!
Ya, Pia, Misha and Kabir all handled the issue with immense maturity! Kudos to them for that! I'm so glad Pia refused to get back with Kabir. That would've been unfair on both of them.
Its a fact that the episode which contribute to the story don't have too much scenes of the leads and vice versa. So we need to have a balance of both. Last week was AbhIya, this week was the story. Fair enough :)

Charu21

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Humaira-

I knw!! Everytime she said pee loon..it was soo cute!LOL
Love Abhay T-O-T-A-L-L-Y!! Embarrassed
mayank...yes its obvious! ur siggy shows it! Big smile
for me it was Armaan Mallik! Big smile
And nw Abhayyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!! Embarrassed

Seriously!! And all the more hilarious were the reactions of the people!LOL
I love Armaan Malik! Ya, he never made me go weak in my knees but he was an adorable character!

Abhay is toh driving me nuts and Mayank takes my breath away!Embarrassed
shaggyscooby Senior Member
shaggyscooby
shaggyscooby

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Im excited for the trip wonder if the creatures on other side wil attack abhay
lol pee loon al the time it has become quite famous in mount college
nice post

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaggyscooby

Im excited for the trip wonder if the creatures on other side wil attack abhay
lol pee loon al the time it has become quite famous in mount college
nice post

Thanks!!Embarrassed 
I'm pretty sure its werewolves. I didn't really want any other supernatural elementsOuch But oh well, I guess its fine.
Ya, I love Pee Loon but they are literally obsessed with the songLOL
-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:05am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index