Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Can I say that I just love this show?? And Abhay??

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:10am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

kripsythk123Tahani01munz.-sim-ka7eela-Doppelganger---sumana13--Ritzieblossom1234Charu21-Priti11-Sia889matwamangoragzz.Befikre

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:26am | IP Logged
yaar i know..abhay raichand is kiling me yaar..thank god my semester is over and i have christmas vacation now..else i would have been soo distracted from my studies...i just love him...every episode..i am like yaar..wen will next day come..i can't wait...
i don't think he killed danish..bt he did surely threaten him..i don't think we'll be seeing him for a few days..
i am glad actually tht he went to the trip..it does have potential..definitely abhiya scenes...it can be like abhay can be in trouble or something..and piya saves him actually..tht would be awsome!!!...
ya kabir is tryin his best..bt i think sooner or later he is gonna have to realize tht he deserves someone who loves him..piya will never love him tht way..i mena in bus also..she coulnd't spend 2 mins without lookin at abhay..and vice versa..lol..
let's see wat happens tomo..i am hoping for abhiya scenes for sure...is week ka dosage bahoot kam tha...saturday has to make up for tht..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

yaar i know..abhay raichand is kiling me yaar..thank god my semester is over and i have christmas vacation now..else i would have been soo distracted from my studies...i just love him...every episode..i am like yaar..wen will next day come..i can't wait...
i don't think he killed danish..bt he did surely threaten him..i don't think we'll be seeing him for a few days..
i am glad actually tht he went to the trip..it does have potential..definitely abhiya scenes...it can be like abhay can be in trouble or something..and piya saves him actually..tht would be awsome!!!...
ya kabir is tryin his best..bt i think sooner or later he is gonna have to realize tht he deserves someone who loves him..piya will never love him tht way..i mena in bus also..she coulnd't spend 2 mins without lookin at abhay..and vice versa..lol..
let's see wat happens tomo..i am hoping for abhiya scenes for sure...is week ka dosage bahoot kam tha...saturday has to make up for tht..

Ya, I have my exams coming up from the 4th. I would really have to control my emotionsTongue
I know we didn't have much AbhIya scenes this week but I'm still pretty satisfied with how the story moved forward, mainly, Maya is out!! But ya, my main reason for the show are AbhIya so I would appreciate if we get more of their scenesSmile

--sumana13--

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:35am | IP Logged
In todays episode everything was average.. Except for the Abhay Smashed Act n Now I'm curious to knw what he has done to Danish..
So Finally we'll see some other species who can smell Vampires.. From whom vampires gets afraid.. It luk's from Haseena's talks..
So I'm also curious to knw wat is on the other side of River..

--sumana13--

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NIDIZ

In todays episode everything was average.. Except for the Abhay Smashed Act n Now I'm curious to knw what he has done to Danish..
So Finally we'll see some other species who can smell Vampires.. From whom vampires gets afraid.. It luk's from Haseena's talks..
So I'm also curious to knw wat is on the other side of River..

I will have to agree with you. Except for the 'Smash Act', nothing was too great in the episode but still, we saw how KaPi sorted things out with Misha's help. So ya, from the story's PoV it was quite nice. This week was a bit boring compared to the last week and I've already jumped up and down so much on the 'Smsh Act' also thanks to the precap that the excitement kind of wore out todayOuch

I was hoping to have no werewolves or other supernatural elements in the show but the 'Treaty of the Nadi' hints that there are definitely other creatures, enemies of the vampires and I'm waiting to find out what they are.

--sumana13--

-sim- IF-Dazzler
-sim-
-sim-

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:47am | IP Logged

@Chill out - U & POCO are Rock Star of this forumBig smile

I hope Danish is dead,,,its ok if a vampire kill someone it look real if abhay have power why not use it on creature like Danish,,,,Angry

I dont get why Abhay want to go to that nadi,,,Abhay always listen to his mom then what happen nowConfused

Hope will be fine,,if not Chandeena should save him,,,& Abhiya scene wow waiting for thatEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sim-

@Chill out - U & POCO are Rock Star of this forumBig smile

I hope Danish is dead,,,its ok if a vampire kill someone it look real if abhay have power why not use it on creature like Danish,,,,Angry

I dont get why Abhay want to go to that nadi,,,Abhay always listen to his mom then what happen nowConfused

Hope will be fine,,if not Chandeena should save him,,,& Abhiya scene wow waiting for thatEmbarrassed

Aww!! sim, thats so sweet of you!! But Poco is in another league! I can't even match up to her! She's amazing! 
Even I kind of hope that Danish is dead. I've had enough of him! 
I'm also wondering why Abhay agreed to cross the river. If they have a treaty with the opposite clan, he should respect that. He's definitely inviting trouble for himself and the other vampires. Obviously, the opposite clan will also not keep their word. A silly step to instigate clan wars. Disappointed with the CVs on that front. 

I'm totally craving for AbhIya!! The last week belonged to them so this week seemed so empty!!Ouch

Edited by Chill_Out - 24 December 2010 at 9:52am

-sim---sumana13--

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:52am | IP Logged
hayyyyee!!!!
tumne toh mere munh ki baat hi chheen li...........
Abhay is killing you but he has alredy killed me nd now i m running after another hottie of d show- my CHAANDROFLROFLROFL
well awesum post!!

--sumana13--.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index