Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

India-Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo
Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

SORRY....but it has become boring (Page 6)

waqas_ali IF-Dazzler

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Neetu_PB_lover IF-Dazzler

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
I don't see a problem w/ anybody's acting - be it Juhi's or Vik's.  What I see is the CVs re-packaging the same old same old lead-actress-as-martyr, thereby casting Bharti in the same bracket as other losers, such as Swara, Jyoti, Suman, Jamuniya, Santo and Preeti, albeit in a message driven show supposedly about stunted people.  Let's not blame the actors - it's the stupid CVs, or worse, the channel itself, that comes up w/ such moronic lines.

And now, we see daily promos of the next episode, while in RS, for instance, we hardly see any promos.  Yet, the latter is doing fine, while BAVD is just moving along like a drunkard.

Either change the storyline or the CVs.  If they can't, let them give that time slot to RS, and move BAVD to 6pm in the evening, when people just start getting home from work.  Good show to warm up the TV and retune the channels if needed.

ghotalaz

ghotalaz IF-Dazzler
ghotalaz
ghotalaz

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged

BAVD started as a show which was claimed to be based on the discrimination done to dwarf people. On this basis the show even showed how difficult it was to find a Var for bharati bcoz of her heightClap Then they showed people making fun of her due to her height. They also focused on how difficult it was for murli to deal with people as he was shown to be ashamed to be married to a midget. & then what happened??? ConfusedThe show made U-turn & is running in all the directions it shouldn't be running'Ouch

Well, after the honeymoon, especially where rupesh was shown bankrupt, the story actually picked up & was going on with a fine pace,Smile but after the mention of prakash veena track, the story started stretching on unnecessary plotsOuch The creatives elongated this prakash veena track & have stretched it over so many episodes making it absolutely boring... & in between the track of bharti trying to seduce murli in my opinion is one of the most pathetic tracks shown in the show.Angry Couldn't the creatives find something better than this???Angry

I really hope the creatives stop showing bharti as a doormat & make her character strong. The more she'll run after murli, the more he's going to run away from her. She should just ignore him & leave him like that. Then only murli will stop running away from her & maybe hopefully one day fall for her. But that can happen only if she stops being a doormat coz if she continues to be a doormat then that would be creating trouble for herself & ruining her image in front of her sasural members making them all go against herDead

Above all, I just don't understand her ghoonghat that she puts on her head. Why does she have to put it?Confused I don't think there's a tradition of putting it otherwise gau would have also put it. If gau can move around with a ghoonghat then why does only bharti have to put it? Even kamala doesn't put such a long ghoonghat on her head' it's just slightly at the end of her hair, which doesn't even look like one. But our traditional bharti has puts it in such a way that might even cover her forehead' I seriously don't like her ghoonghat. Even in the maha epi where gau looked fashionable bharti looked the same as always with that ghoonghat on her head. Only during the honeymoon, she got out of the sarees & wore salwar kurta. But the most irritating thing was when she returned home wearing salwar kurta after being lost for some hours after the honeymoon, she quickly once again put her sawl on her head on seeing murli's parents'Sleepy I wonder what was the need for that? had gau also be having a ghoonghat then there wouldn't have been this question??? Why don't the creatives do something about this?Confused

I also agree that all serials have its low & high phase, but if the storyline continues in this same way then BAVD might be in serious trouble. The creatives should think about this & mend the storyline quickly. Let's see what's lined up next for us? I just hope it's interesting. Though my dream would be to see bharti make everybody dance to her tunes instead of dancing herself to others' tunes' well for right now' seems dream impossible LOL!LOL

I don't see problem in the acting of the actors in the show. I think all of them are doing a great job & all are performing according to the characters they have been given to play. Murli is a guy who seems to get hyper & nervous quickly, sometimes soft' I think Vikrant is doing what his role demands. So is with juhi who plays bharti who seems to be a hesitant character & she's doing what her role demands. The problem is in the script which is making the actors looks weird in their roles. I don't think we have to blame the actors'Embarrassed

BAVD has turned into an out n out saas bahu serialDead The problems shown nowadays have nothing to do with her heightThumbs Down The show should be focusing on the problems faced by her due to her height & how she overcomes it coz she is representing such people who face such discrimination in real life. She should be shown strong & stand as an example for such people. But looks lilke the creatives just love to show her facing problems that a normal lead actress would in a saas bahu show. What are the creatives upto? Are they focusing on showing her a doormat & are presenting her as an example to people like her in the society on how to be a doormat or how to overcome one's weakness despite the discrimination done in the society? Time to think about it by the creatives' are they listening to us anyway???Angry

Edited by vik rocks - 17 January 2011 at 6:03am

Rae24

Rae24 Senior Member
Rae24
Rae24

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
I pretty much agree with evrything you've said Vik! The goonghat thing doesn't really annoy me... Guess bharti was taught or maybe her belief was that she wants to cover her hair in front of
her sasural...

Edited by Rae24 - 17 January 2011 at 7:07am

ghotalaz

Kiran_83 Senior Member
Kiran_83
Kiran_83

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
One thing iv always never understood is before marriage these girls are shown in salwaar kameez, but after wedding they wear sari's is it really complusory after a weding to wear a sari? Confused

I think some girls just look better in salwaar kameez, and yeah i think Bharati could be made a bit more fashionable, i like her with her hair down rather than tied up

ghotalaz

Rae24 Senior Member
Rae24
Rae24

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
I also prefer her hair to be out...I duno whether it's compulsory not certainly in my culture thought having said women did tend to wear saris after marriage and it's only the last 15yrs or so that women started to wear shalwar kameez...

ghotalaz

silvermoonlight IF-Dazzler
silvermoonlight
silvermoonlight

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
In most places, pple wear jeans, salwars and saris

these shows are way too old fashioned and bringing up trends 30 yrs ago

ghotalaz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index