Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

India-Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo
Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

SORRY....but it has become boring (Page 4)

ImagineTV Senior Member
ImagineTV
ImagineTV

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha.sharma

this show can never last three or four yrs. I doubt it will even last one yr more

I do not agree. Every serial has some negative times, but this serial showed a lot of social issues in India and ilets hope in future too. And it is getting good TRPs and giving Imagine TV a good name

silvermoonlight IF-Dazzler
silvermoonlight
silvermoonlight

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:47am | IP Logged

this show can never last three or four yrs. I doubt it will even last one yr more

I agree.....the show will prob last another year max based on the concept of the show...no point in dragging it out with unrealistic or silly twists

Most shows should last about one year max as the well of ideas dries up pretty fast and story lines get really stupid.....best to stop the show on a high point rather than low point! (like they did with Seinfeld).
-Vrinda- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vrinda-
-Vrinda-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ImagineTV

I do not agree. Every serial has some negative times, but this serial showed a lot of social issues in India and ilets hope in future too. And it is getting good TRPs and giving Imagine TV a good name
i agree with u
.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
1-2 years is good.  I like the US concept, where they have a serial run for ~6 months, then take a summer break, then resume it from that point  in fall, and take the story to different milestones, be it the lead characters getting attracted to each other, marrying, having babies, etc.  Sort of like Friends, or Beverly Hills 90210.

But since that's not the system here, they should have a story go thru 2 phases - romancing phase (not there in this serial), marriage and then kids.  After a few kids episodes, wind it up while it's on a high.
Jamila1 Groupbie
Jamila1
Jamila1

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
BAVD is now boring, only curious as others to see first initial episodes but now its just plain boring, no one in the serial can act properly only person recognisable is the Bhabhi who is annoying and nothing new in the storyline apart from forced marriages and the majbori on the bride and groom to marry for their families only this being that the bride is a dwarf.  The TRPs are matching the show now, decreasing with interest,  soon it will be out of the top 100, I cannot watch this show anymore and with thislatest which is making me cringe D'ohBharti trying to seduce Murli knowing he does not love her or want to take any step in their relationship is just stupid Confused I think I will read the update and not watch tomorrow as I know it will just be Bharti crying on her pillow at night and Mouli angry sleeping on the sofa.  His character is the most annoying out of them all.
ImagineTV Senior Member
ImagineTV
ImagineTV

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
anything can happen!!! Murli could die and she would go to mumbai to find success and she is alone and lonley. ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN!!! I think just want to show all problems with this disorder. Like the marriege and the second one could be to find a job. anything can happen
Jamila1 Groupbie
Jamila1
Jamila1

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ImagineTV

anything can happen!!! Murli could die and she would go to mumbai to find success and she is alone and lonley. ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN!!! I think just want to show all problems with this disorder. Like the marriege and the second one could be to find a job. anything can happen

why would making her suhagg die be a good thing and having to find someone else to love her? she has fallen in love with the husband she has now, main thing is for the husband to love her back?? her story should be to win his stoney heart? Bharti still is not mature I don't think, if she was why did she plan to have a romantic night with her husband who she knows will only reject her, when has he turned round and given her any warning signs that he loves her? Your right she can go and look for a job and we can watch her difficulties and then her success.  Bharti does not even say or do much and I am finding it hard to keep my attention span with this character and the others.  I think I am not the only one?

silvermoonlight IF-Dazzler
silvermoonlight
silvermoonlight

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
I agree with the above

Although anything can happen - it wont

The show will fizzle out if they dont get a stronger story line

Bhart is a like a little doll roaming around crying and weeping with a few dialogues here n there

If she is the main character, or one of them, then she needs a stronger presence in the show....

This needs to be done soon otherwise show will tank quickly

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index