Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
yeah amy.......what an idea sir jee๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.........๐Ÿ˜†

yeah i'l post this topic's link on his fb wall & hoonur.com.........after all jun replies there๐Ÿ˜‰..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
aysha_mayur thumbnail
Arjun looked damn HOT during initial days of MJHT
I want that college boy type look only for him
but now things have changed ayshu.....ur chikna jun has become tanned re๐Ÿ˜‰......๐Ÿคฃ
aysha_mayur thumbnail
Shivi can we still have Rati on the show????......I m feeling damn upset right now๐Ÿ˜”.....I motivate other ppl.....but I myself know how much I m hurt.....infact i know you all are hurt.....just hiding it
aysha_mayur thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shivani1arti

but now things have changed ayshu.....ur chikna jun has become tanned re๐Ÿ˜‰......๐Ÿคฃ

I know its 2 years since MJHT started........OH NO.....I forgot...my chikna Jun has got tanned๐Ÿ˜†
AmyArTiMayUr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

yeah amy.......what an idea sir jee๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.........๐Ÿ˜†

yeah i'l post this topic's link on his fb wall & hoonur.com.........after all jun replies there๐Ÿ˜‰..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

@bold: lols...i know...isliye toh suggest ki maine๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by: aysha_mayur

Shivi can we still have Rati on the show????......I m feeling damn upset right now๐Ÿ˜”.....I motivate other ppl.....but I myself know how much I m hurt.....infact i know you all are hurt.....just hiding it

ayshu u know the moment pallu & annu said jun was very low in his intv i chose not to listen to his intv just like last time๐Ÿ˜ญ.........he is sad & he knows some people are sad coz of him doing this show

but i don't want our love for arti to hinder ab & rp's life..& career

yeah there is still chance for rati to be back- u have na that call & reply pm- they told na they are considering rati in ph list.........we need to continue spamming.......& hope for the best coz u see jamunia girl has such a weak record that i m sure rati can win over her easily........we need to force ph to offer role to rp........after that the ball lies in her court๐Ÿ˜Š....

Originally posted by: aysha_mayur

I know its 2 years since MJHT started........OH NO.....I forgot...my chikna Jun has got tanned๐Ÿ˜†

tum hoonur pe yeh baat likhna.....tell him goa mai intna body-show off karna hi tha so why not use suncreen lotion๐Ÿ˜ƒ
aysha_mayur thumbnail
Yeah that intv of him has mad me more sad.........and you kow what you post has also made me senti.......while replying to your post and mentioning about Mayur,Arti,MJHT.......I felt sooooo sad๐Ÿ˜ญ.....Its not easy for me to watch Arjun with some other girl.....ho sakta I won't be able to watch that show.....for me Mayank's character will always be my favourite

But haan my best wishes are always with AB......May he get success in life

Me spamming and still trying hard.......I really really hope we get happiness
aysha_mayur thumbnail

tum hoonur pe yeh baat likhna.....tell him goa mai intna body-show off karna hi tha so why not use suncreen lotion๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Agar I will write such things the he will get embarrassed re........๐Ÿคฃ........sochega kitna notice karte hain log๐Ÿคฃ