CONGRATULATIONS TO ARJUN- OUR ROCKSTAR - Page 8

Posted: 13 years ago
@Nikki.. I agree, he's so darn adorable..Loves his mom so much 🤗 and we love him ❤️

@Shivi..aww thanks..doesnt he look just so adorable there? 😍
yes yamz.....hes a complete family person.......such a sweetheart....really make u admire n love n respect him more n more n moreeeeeee....😊
Shivi Rocking Post👍🏼.........Thank You sooo much for it🤗
Congratulations Mr. Arjun Bijlani........I love you🥳

Whatever be the story....whoever be the co-star......Presence of Arjun is enough to make show Hot,Happening and desirable to watch😳

May you get all the success in life Arjun

I never watched LRL......For me Arjun Bijlani means Mayank Sharma of Miley Jab Hum Tum.....The character with which I fell in love❤️.....the character due to which I fell in love with Arjun❤️

Mayank will remain in my\ heart forever.....and Mayank-Nupur's love story will be unmatchable and unbeatable 😍

The Sizzling chemistry of Arti can never be recreated by anyone😳

Shiviiiiiiii..........you an your obsession with vest coats.....🤣🤣
🤣
Her wish did'nt get fulfilled in MJHT.....I really wish my Shivi's wish of seeing AB in vest coat gets fulfilled in the new show
Edited by aysha_mayur - 13 years ago
I m feeling sooo nostalgic right now😭😭
Originally posted by aysha_mayur

Shivi Rocking Post👍🏼.........Thank You sooo much for it🤗

thank u ayshuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu🤗🤗

Congratulations Mr. Arjun Bijlani........I love you🥳

Whatever be the story....whoever be the co-star......Presence of Arjun is enough to make show Hot,Happening and desirable to watch😳
exactly😃😃😃😆

May you get all the success in life Arjun
😳

I never watched LRL......For me Arjun Bijlani means Mayank Sharma of Miley Jab Hum Tum.....The character with which I fell in love❤️.....the character due to which I fell in love with Arjun❤️
same here...i too never watched lrl 😛except for one vid😉........🤣

Mayank will remain in my\ heart forever.....and Mayank-Nupur's love story will be unmatchable and unbeatable 😍

The Sizzling chemistry of Arti can never be recreated by anyone😳

it's magic-arti chemistry!!

Shiviiiiiiii..........you an your obsession with vest coats.....🤣🤣
🤣
Her wish did'nt get fulfilled in MJHT.....I really wish my Shivi's wish of seeing AB in vest coat gets fulfilled in the new show

kya karoon jun looked so handome in slam-e-ishq song na...that is why
🤣🤣 & no more phatkedaar shirts for him anymore🤣

but komzie was predicting he'l get to wear dhoti in the show💔🤣🤣

Arjun u are indeed a ROCKSTAR..........." the one that Mayank called Nupur.......lol"

and for ur sake, only urs, i wish the show does well...............and for my sake, so that i can watch the show..........i want Rati to be paired opposite u, before the show starts........

No hard feelings for any1, but talent should match by talent.................
Originally posted by nikki028

rockinnnnnnnnnnnn post shivi.......👏👏

i am vry much excited for his comeback.......nw when i came to knw his reason to sign for this show....my love n respect for him has increased many timess again.......he again showed hes out n out MAMMA'S BOY..

Hes Trulyyyyy an ULTIMATE ROCKSTAR............n am soo proud to be his fanatic.......

I am sure.....when Two Rockstars(SRK & AB) come 2gether.....Imagine Channel ki toh Jackpot by default ho gayi hai...........nw jst w8in for d REAL SHOW TO START.....

Hope d promos wilb out next week atleast....😍😍

@blue:thanks nikki😳
yeah he is a rockstar.me a proud fan of him😳

@yamz: yeah jun looks very cute in ur dp😳

Dhoti???😲..............W*H???😲...........Noways......I can't see my Jun in dhoti🥺🤣

Originally posted by amyluvsmayur

Great post, Shivi...lets hope we get Rati to play the role opposite Arjun😃

Then it would be like THE BEST thing EVER!!!😃😃

I just read that he signed this show for his mum....havent listened to his iv yet.....But OMG is he a sweetheart or what???!!!

I bet the mum could not ask for a better son than Arjun😃😃

And from Debz's post, it seems he knows that ArTi fans are disappointed....awww this guy makes me fall in love with him even more all the time....yaar such guys are a rarity in this world....im going to mail a particular someone to snatch him up ASAP😉😉

And i truly hope we manage to get Rati to play the role opposite him...would be like the bestest thing EVER😃😃

@bold: thanks amy🤗🤗🤗

yeah amy...u should listen to his intv😛

@blod: i know he knows his fans feelings too😳

sachii may u'l mail??😉😆😆
yeah amy......i m still trying on fb & all to get rp there .lets see😊
that's quite a long post, couldn't read it full 

anyways, how sweet of him to accept the role bcoz his mom wanted to see as marati boy

congratulations Arjun! 
All the best for ur new show!
u r the first among the 4 to come back with a fictional show!