Simply stunning wedding

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Hey all , 

Gulaal just gets better and better...... Simplicity at its best and it has to be Gulaal ......

Gulaal was literally Glowing and Vasanth was just amazing , cant take my eyes of them Day Dreaming

Loved the simple wedding , the BG song , the rituals everything ......... best was they had a photographer clicking their wedding pics when they were performing rituals , awesome ... so we will know who took pictures , when they show it in near future, this small details r taken care of ............ 

Best wedding for sure ................... 

love 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

fifsmaaneet2010_KAYNAAT_daddys_girlMinnie.-Afeelicious-pyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Simply stunning wedding" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Simi.Sweet

IF-Rockerz

Simi.Sweet

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 6:17am | IP Logged
ya it was a grand beautiful wedding

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Minnie.

-Afeelicious-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Afeelicious-

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:54am | IP Logged
it was such a great wedding
awwww i loved when vasant finishes the pheras carrying gulaalDay Dreaming
aww it was chooo sweet

Minnie.

_KAYNAAT_

_KAYNAAT_

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
soooooooory 4 replying lateEmbarrassed yaar even i luvd the wedding some of the rituals which were never shown in ne serial so i luvd dat naak khichne ki rasm and vasant getting tied up by his gulaal's mom was really very new thing(hope dis ritual bcomes a hit and grooms become tied up in bride's house 4everLOLeven after gettin married)and gulaal lukd lyk million bucks...and yes dat silly kamlesh didn't suceed in his plans dat  was a releif 2 me thank god reva had got her brains otw i thought she wud hav behaved lyk a luv sick puppy atleat she was protesting his indescent actOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Minnie.pyar-ishk

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Thanks for providing highlights, can't wait to watch the wedding scenes.

Minnie.

Minnie.

IF-Rockerz

Minnie.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:54pm | IP Logged

i also loved the part were vasant picked up gulaal,

finally there married  

fifs

fifs

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
totally agree

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.