Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Written Update 24th Dec 2010 (Page 9)

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:08am | IP Logged
@All: From the past two epis Dutta isnt like the Dutta we know. To me it seemed that MR and Dutta is being sidelined and Naku is given the superwoman characteristics along with too much importance to Kala-Suds. Maybe its because of the offscreen drama happenning on the sets. Lets see what happens on Monday and next week...but I am really apprehensive. Dutta had enuf screen time till the slap and Suresh incident...and we know MR isnt busy with anything else.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosamussy.jamshed

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

Dutta playing along with Suds....I don't think it's possible! He could do that with one of his bona fide enemies! But Suds is his apna....though he is badly cheesed off by Suds, and probably is missing Baji....I'm sure that he doesn't suspect Suds of any shady deals! He's far too volatile and impulsive in nature to wait and watch....particularly when it comes to his own family members!

Yeah, I don't think it would befit his character to wait and watch either, but the way he was looking at Suds today either eludes to him getting suspicious or it was just an ill-shot glimpse and therefore a badly conveyed message...more than anything, I guess I was just trying to string something together in the hope that Dutta isn't really as inactive as he is coming across to be from these past two days...let's see, we should be finding out next week where everybody stands. Hopefully.

Originally posted by kshreya2002

@All: From the past two epis Dutta isnt like the Dutta we know. To me it seemed that MR and Dutta is being sidelined and Naku is given the superwoman characteristics along with too much importance to Kala-Suds. Maybe its because of the offscreen drama happenning on the sets. Lets see what happens on Monday and next week...but I am really apprehensive. Dutta had enuf screen time till the slap and Suresh incident...and we know MR isnt busy with anything else.

Would they really just suddenly make their main character around whom everything revolves so frigid because of rumours doing the rounds...what would it possibly achieve? It's looking more like a hitch in writing right now and not the availability of actors and off-screen happenings...oh, awaited Monday to which we look for clarity and progress! Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25sub_rosafuzzyfaceImmaculateDreamAreYaar

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:34am | IP Logged

I had the same apprehensions Ksh! But that is mainly because I'm too attached to Dutta's character! But I'd agree with MB here! His conversation with AS on Monday gave a clear picture of his current mindset....and they are going to leave him at that point for some time now while they build other tracks around him! How can they possibly sideline Dutta when everything in this show revolves around him? 

But there is something very wrong about the way the last 2-3 episodes have been conceived! Things were fine till Tuesday! Take Baji for example....in the morning he was ready to leave PN....and in a few hours he goes to pick Naku up from the mandir all smiles....and fools around with Madhu and Naku in the evening eating kheer and stuff! Seemed a little jarring! In my opinion Baji has been the most neglected character in the show post-FR...in fact the downfall(characterwise) of Baji had started since the DP track! Actually it's very much possible that the show and our much-loved are characters are suffering because of this tug-of-war between the channel and the PH!

Edited by sub_rosa - 25 December 2010 at 12:59am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshedfuzzyfacekabeeraspeakingImmaculateDreamkhushixMrsKhanAreYaar

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Originally posted by sub_rosa

Dutta playing along with Suds....I don't think it's possible! He could do that with one of his bona fide enemies! But Suds is his apna....though he is badly cheesed off by Suds, and probably is missing Baji....I'm sure that he doesn't suspect Suds of any shady deals! He's far too volatile and impulsive in nature to wait and watch....particularly when it comes to his own family members!

Yeah, I don't think it would befit his character to wait and watch either, but the way he was looking at Suds today either eludes to him getting suspicious or it was just an ill-shot glimpse and therefore a badly conveyed message...more than anything, I guess I was just trying to string something together in the hope that Dutta isn't really as inactive as he is coming across to be from these past two days...let's see, we should be finding out next week where everybody stands. Hopefully.

Would they really just suddenly make their main character around whom everything revolves so frigid because of rumours doing the rounds...what would it possibly achieve? It's looking more like a hitch in writing right now and not the availability of actors and off-screen happenings...oh, awaited Monday to which we look for clarity and progress! Tongue

It looked like he was totally disgusted with Suds...just like we areTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjst-bharti-kabeeraspeaking

khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nureat01

I'm amazed that Dutta is chilling near a bonfire aaram se WAITING to be "rescued"??? Something better come out of that DNB scene on Monday or this was a total waste and senseless scenario.

i kept thinkin abt this..he was calmy sitting there.. LOL wasn't angry or anything.. just seemed like he was lost in thoughts.. then i remembered 10yrs ago on this day (LTL calendar) was when he became a don... so he's probably not in the mood to do anything... he might be feeling lonely not having anyone around him on this day.. :(

yea, they better giv us a DNB scene on Monday and not just like driving back home without talking!.. they hav a chance to talk.. Dutta should pour his heart out.. tell them whats bothering him.. they might not patch up yet but may be they cud clear up somethings.. plus Dutta isn't drunk.. so a good chance for them to confront eachother..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25rayjst-bharti-fuzzyfaceSanely_InsanekabeeraspeakingImmaculateDreamAreYaar

rayjst Senior Member
rayjst
rayjst

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushix

Originally posted by nureat01

I'm amazed that Dutta is chilling near a bonfire aaram se WAITING to be "rescued"??? Something better come out of that DNB scene on Monday or this was a total waste and senseless scenario.

i kept thinkin abt this..he was calmy sitting there.. LOL wasn't angry or anything.. just seemed like he was lost in thoughts.. then i remembered 10yrs ago on this day (LTL calendar) was when he became a don... so he's probably not in the mood to do anything... he might be feeling lonely not having anyone around him on this day.. :(

yea, they better giv us a DNB scene on Monday and not just like driving back home without talking!.. they hav a chance to talk.. Dutta should pour his heart out.. tell them whats bothering him.. they might not patch up yet but may be they cud clear up somethings.. plus Dutta isn't drunk.. so a good chance for them to confront eachother..

Best part is, no daru around since they are strandedLOL, he will have to open up when he is soberLOLLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25fuzzyfacekabeeraspeakingImmaculateDreamkhushixMrsKhanAreYaar

-Roopa- Goldie
-Roopa-
-Roopa-

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:48am | IP Logged

These are my feelings too... nakku being  portrayed as a super woman?..Confused
she sure is a sherni but also with lot of innocence.. she is a very strong willed girl.. that's it.. that makes her a sherni..
but yesterday's act was so not nakku.. it was just very absurd.. it didn't suit her at all... nakku handling jeep, guns, dutta's business just goes against her character and her innocence..
are they trying to prepare her to become future lady don??Ouch maybe i am assuming too much and i don't want to think of it, as it brings some other fears as well..

i hope  the over dramatic scene  was just a day's glitch in nakku's character portrayal..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstmussy.jamshedsub_rosafuzzyfacekhushixMrsKhan

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Roopa-

These are my feelings too... nakku being  portrayed as a super woman?..Confused
she sure is a sherni but also with lot of innocence.. she is a very strong willed girl.. that's it.. that makes her a sherni..
but yesterday's act was so not nakku.. it was just very absurd.. it didn't suit her at all... nakku handling jeep, guns, dutta's business just goes against her character and her innocence..
are they trying to prepare her to become future lady don??Ouch maybe i am assuming too much and i don't want to think of it, as it brings some other fears as well..

i hope  the over dramatic scene  was just a day's glitch in nakku's character portrayal..

I think MR or Dutta is sidelined for few episode because he went to Ajmer may be he took a day off...may be I m talking naive.........but he is main lead so he will get more screen space......currently they want to make it more interesting by giving space to every character but I hate suds-kala scenes..........Dead Nakusha driving jeep makes me feel, it was absolutely unnecessary to show that.....when baji was there, he could have taken her there but let's see how it goes....since seema's arrival I did not see anything interesting in LTL......Dead with naku having flashbacks of seema.....I just hated it.........Angry
I hope Dutta figures out sudharshan's evil intentions.......He is Don, for god sake show him more intelligent atleast............

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstsub_rosafuzzyfacekhushixMrsKhan

Go to top