Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Written Update 24th Dec 2010 (Page 8)

rayjst Senior Member
rayjst
rayjst

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
They did acknowledge that Naku doesn't know how to drive though, 'cause Baji told her so nd she totally didn't know what she was doing in the beginning, first with the keys nd then she was jst randomly stepping on the brake, accelerator etc till something worked...After that the engine stopped nd she had to start it again etc. So it wasn't exactly like she magically learned how to drive(I know it's quite a long stretch but can't think of any other explanation). Guess she did the whole thing in an adrenaline rush.....Since she was so jobless during her Mandir trip with Dutta, she might have been trying to figure out how he was driving the jeep maybeLOLLOL............. Seriously, have to  give it up to Baji for joining her in that suicide mission............

Edited by rayjst - 24 December 2010 at 2:50pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25lizdarcyAbhiAniImmaculateDreamMrsKhan

rayjst Senior Member
rayjst
rayjst

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Plus, maybe Dutta taught her how to drive(at least the basics) during her brief stint as 'Dutta's Body Guard' as part of his 'Let's torture Nakusha plan'............ Nd Baji was half steering the thing for most part nd since it's night time, lets hope there wasn't much traffic also.....

Now I envy her, late night, out in the open, in a jeep, that too in December nd near the ocean, there will be like strong wind hitting you....nd since Baji is also with her, she can be totally carefree..........Plus Dutta is waiting for her with a bonfireDay Dreaming..........

Edited by rayjst - 24 December 2010 at 3:02pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaishalizdarcyAbhiAni-Srushti-MrsKhan

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushix

Originally posted by rayjst

Nobody liked the gheer scene?? I thought it was funnyLOLLOL

i only liked baji in it..thought he was cute LOL but i found it weird how they were all so happy... what were they happy about exactly? ConfusedLOL

They were happy about the KHEER yaar.....NAKKU ke haathon se bani MAGICAL kheer....with a happy pill in it.....The only bright spot in Baaji's life after many days....getting to eat some good kheerLOL

Total filler scene it wasLOL....as was most of the epi.....dear lord, the amount of dragging they did in the scene when Dutta discovers Suresh's dead body.....amazing....

Line of the epi for me was: "Sudarshan gaya TEL lene!" ROFL Go Baaji! Put that loser in his place!

I'm amazed that Dutta is chilling near a bonfire aaram se WAITING to be "rescued"??? Something better come out of that DNB scene on Monday or this was a total waste and senseless scenario.

The driving scene was just hilarious to watch......Nakku truly is a superwomanROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescencekhushix

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

I want to know why Chaskar baja-oed Suresh...how did Suds convince him? Or was this what Kala told him over the phone yesterday? I know everyone is getting tired of the Suds/Kala overload, but this thickening of their conspiracy is actually intriguing...I want to see how it turns out and who is actually playing who here. If only they execute it well...if only they make Dutta less static and more involved in figuring out what really is going on, if they show him playing his own set of cards, I'm sure the whole thing would be much more engaging.

Yeah I'm kind of in shock to know that Chaaskar randomly killed Suresh just cuz Suds asked him??ConfusedConfused......is it weird that I find the idea of Chaaskar actually KILLING someone kinda hilariously unbelievable?LOL......too much ambiguity on that front.....I feel they really need to tie things up in some sense cuz this is getting quite convoluted and doesn't seem to be going anywhere as of now.

@bold: WORDDD.....Dutta needs to seriously do SOMETHING now.....this is way too static at this point.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosa

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Yeah I'm kind of in shock to know that Chaaskar randomly killed Suresh just cuz Suds asked him??ConfusedConfused......is it weird that I find the idea of Chaaskar actually KILLING someone kinda hilariously unbelievable?LOL......too much ambiguity on that front.....I feel they really need to tie things up in some sense cuz this is getting quite convoluted and doesn't seem to be going anywhere as of now.

@bold: WORDDD.....Dutta needs to seriously do SOMETHING now.....this is way too static at this point.

I would honestly love it if Dutta gets on to Suds...that would be something to watch, the turning of tables in the most fantastic of ways...maybe Chaskar and Dutta can be in on it together all along, after Chaskar one day came to him and voiced his suspicion re: Suds' shady dealings or something and Chaskar was acting along with Suds on Dutta's orders to see what exactly he wants to do and how far he can go, while they watch him play his game...

Or maybe Chaskar got fooled into tapkao-fying Suresh by being told some roundabout crap by Kala and it's only later that he'll see sense and take some pragmatic action...let's see.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
thanks for so nice update 

Edited by taman07 - 24 December 2010 at 10:32pm
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:36pm | IP Logged

I would honestly love it if Dutta gets on to Suds...that would be something to watch, the turning of tables in the most fantastic of ways...maybe Chaskar and Dutta can be in on it together all along, after Chaskar one day came to him and voiced his suspicion re: Suds' shady dealings or something and Chaskar was acting along with Suds on Dutta's orders to see what exactly he wants to do and how far he can go, while they watch him play his game...

Or maybe Chaskar got fooled into tapkao-fying Suresh by being told some roundabout crap by Kala and it's only later that he'll see sense and take some pragmatic action...let's see.

That would be awesome! If they show that all Dutta is doing at this point is giving Suds enough rope to hang himself.....that would explain the wait and watch approach.....and would be a great twist/revelation to wrap up this track....but I wonder if that's me hoping for too much......when has Dutta ever realized the asliyat of the PN leeches unless someone's TOLD him??LOL

I dunno about the Chaaskar being in on it with Dutta thing though....seems too early to show Dutta trusting him to that extent.....hmmm.....I just want DuJi back *sigh*....enough of this stupidity from Dutta....hope Monday's DNB scene is a turning point....it's REALLY needed.....the DuJi thing especially needs to come to a head....a big time confrontation.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosaSanely_Insanekabeeraspeakingkhushix

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nureat01

Dutta playing along with Suds....I don't think it's possible! He could do that with one of his bona fide enemies! But Suds is his apna....though he is badly cheesed off by Suds, and probably is missing Baji....I'm sure that he doesn't suspect Suds of any shady deals! He's far too volatile and impulsive in nature to wait and watch....particularly when it comes to his own family members!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

khushixMrsKhanAreYaar

Go to top