Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Written Update 24th Dec 2010 (Page 6)

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Roopa-

@ Rosa, Shreya :  yes, lets wait and watch..  anyways we have always been patient with LTL.. Smile
i too am leaving now..Good Night..
Wishing you all a Very Happy Christmas and A great Weekend.. Smile

Merry Christmas...Smile

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

The one thing that I'm hating the most in this track, is the way Dutta is being made to play second fiddle....doesn't suit him!Ouch

I haven't seen the epi yet but TOTALLY agree with this.....I agree that many times they need to show Dutta being kinda dumb to create conflict and drama in the story but this is TOO MUCH now....Suds calmly drove away with Suresh's body and Dutta just doesn't care or do anything?? RIDICULOUS! Who is the hero in this story? Dutta or Suds? Looks like the writers themselves have forgotten right nowSleepy

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

silkrouteGooddrayjstAbhiAniCrystal29sub_rosamussy.jamshedSanely_InsaneincandescencekabeeraspeakingkhushixMrsKhan

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:07am | IP Logged
I m so amazed at CVs....how can they show things so over dramatic...Naku driving .....
Thank God I thought seema will meet him this way...may be she gives him the lift.....when I read baji n naku there ..I was relieved...I don't understand one thing.........Seema's track is pale......somehow it did not excite me..can u imagine naku having flashblacks of seema..........hud hain yaar....Angry....I wish naku gets evicted from JDJ next week...why MR is seen less I don't knw......seems like show name has changed from laagi tujhse lagan to "jeep se laagi lagan"...........dutta endlessly driving n now nakusha......Confused no promos this week at all n seema track not promoted much...n how long r we going to see lady witch in this serial....can we xpect something on 28dec...seems nothing for us...lets see how long r they going to continue with this seema track......Angry sudharshan I guess the main leads r kala n suds........hate to see this irritating pop-up in LTL these days....episodes with little MR are pranjalistic for meDead

Edited by mussy.jamshed - 24 December 2010 at 11:08am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

shamnasasalisilkrouteGooddrayjstAbhiAniCrystal29shally_msub_rosaSanely_InsanekabeeraspeakingincandescencekhushixAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

.seems like show name has changed from laagi tujhse lagan to "jeep se laagi lagan"...........dutta endlessly driving n now nakusha......Confused

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Jeep se laagi lagan! Too good!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstAbhiAnisub_rosamussy.jamshedkabeeraspeakingincandescencekhushix

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

.seems like show name has changed from laagi tujhse lagan to "jeep se laagi lagan"...........dutta endlessly driving n now nakusha......Confused

ROFL Jeep se laagi lagan! Too good!ROFL

don't u think so....dutta is in jeep all the time...aur yaha we waiting for their lagan.....lagan kaisay hoga agar 24 ghanta jeep chalaye ga......Dead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

silkroutesikkaisharayjstAbhiAni

khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:21am | IP Logged

thanks Shabz!

first it was bappa! bappa! now its jeep! jeep! Wacko LOL

the last DNB scene was nice.. well at least i felt good seeing the three of them again.. but if only it was Baji driving and not Naku! that was totally absurd!..lol.. not unless they show Dutta having a flashback when he was teaching koyal Naku to drive in case of emergency..like wen both r alone together..n something happens to Dutta..LOL anyway, Dutta looks too disturbed.. he doesn't concentrate on his work much.. he became devdas in the inside!..LOL

btw, wasn't that BG who was lookin for Kale, Kale? ConfusedLOL
or do they all just look the same? LOL

Edited by khushix - 24 December 2010 at 11:26am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shamnasasalisikkaisharayjstGooddAbhiAnisub_rosarama_2010mussy.jamshedSanely_InsaneincandescencekabeeraspeakingAreYaar

rayjst Senior Member
rayjst
rayjst

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushix

btw, wasn't that BG who was lookin for Kale, Kale? ConfusedLOL
or do they all just look the same? LOL

I was thinking the same thing, he was Kaale last timeConfused.... I think they changed him back to the other guy, Gaekwad........

Nobody liked the gheer scene?? I thought it was funnyLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaishaAbhiAnikhushix

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Nakku telling AS about Seema...she is like the kid at the playdate who wants to come home and excitedly tell her mother about all the chindi details of who she met, what she ate, what they played and how it made her feel LOL This whole family is crazy actually...AS wants to invite Seema at home 'phir kisi din' jabke this woman met Nakku for like 5 minutes at a temple and is a complete stranger, about whom they know nothing! LOL No wonder then that there are so many attacks on their house and they have so many enemies...sab ke sab ek number ke bholuraams hain LOL And Nakku spouting all this crap that she will meet Seema again because it's destiny and all Wacko Jeep ko chodo, yahaan toh Nakku ko Seema ki buri tarha lagan laagi LOL I never knew a chance meeting of a few minutes could become such an 'event' that both Seema and Nakku are lost in each other's thoughts LOL Wacko

God, Sudarshan is so stupid...why act so over-the-top in looking for the person who killed Suresh that Dutta himself had to knock some matter-of-fact common sense into his head LOL Kuch zyada hi unconvincing drama kar dala LOL Dutta did look like he was thinking in this scene...or maybe he was just overwhelmed...loved his reaction when Suds eluded to Suresh/Nakku's 'chakkar'...the flame is still burning hot there.

I want to know why Chaskar baja-oed Suresh...how did Suds convince him? Or was this what Kala told him over the phone yesterday? I know everyone is getting tired of the Suds/Kala overload, but this thickening of their conspiracy is actually intriguing...I want to see how it turns out and who is actually playing who here. If only they execute it well...if only they make Dutta less static and more involved in figuring out what really is going on, if they show him playing his own set of cards, I'm sure the whole thing would be much more engaging.

The silliest thing was that night fell and a car didn't come to get Dutta...did he go to outer space to make his deals for the day? LOL And Nakku is frikkin' crazy, no two ways about it...the way she was experimenting with the car, pushing everything with her feet...good Lord Wacko LOL How did her and Baaji ever survive? LOL The woman really is psychotic and suicidal LOL Baaji and Nakku are going to get it from Dutta and deservingly so LOL His face totally read "Ab yeh kya naya drama kar rahein hain ye dono?" LOL I think these night scenes were the shoot during which the light-man incident took place...

Precap was goose-bumpy stuff...Kala and Suds talking about Baaji ki game baja-ing...eeks Stern Smile

Not a horrible episode at all...quite a lot happening actually. I know DN fans are feeling low on spirit, but like Kala herself said in the precap...the whole point of whatever she is doing is to ensure that Dutta and Nakku spend the least possible amount of time together, any which way...there is supposed to be a sort of 'separation' between DN, but hang in there because it's not going to be for too long as they will find a way back to each other and Kala's plans have to be foiled somehow LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shamnasasalisilkrouterayjstlizdarcyAbhiAniincandescencemeghapartiSanely_Insanekhushix

Go to top