Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Written Update 24th Dec 2010 (Page 3)

rama_2010 IF-Dazzler
rama_2010
rama_2010

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Jus imagine how Dutta wd feel guilty... in the morning he refused to take Naku to the temple and see now he stranded and she cumes to take him home.... C how Bappa wd make him realise his mistake...
luks like there wd b a track where naku wd hv to drive dutta ... in case of sum emergency... hence 2day was driving practise for naku.....  
thanks shabz for the quick update....
Happy Christmas to all LTLians... n batasha too

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstlizdarcyAbhiAnimussy.jamshedskavitha08Anu-ReddyImmaculateDreamkhushix

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

I wonder if this is because of offscreen going on Confused

hmm yh it myt b....i mean mahi gtin less scenes is understandable simply becos of JDJ bt y isnt mishal being given much scenes...n if he is they r jus driving...Confused

they better resolve this matter asap...LTL is a wicked shw n by cutting the scenes of the main leads wil result in a decrease in TRPsCry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstAbhiAnimussy.jamshed-bharti-Anu-Reddy

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

hmm yh it myt b....i mean mahi gtin less scenes is understandable simply becos of JDJ bt y isnt mishal being given much scenes...n if he is they r jus driving...Confused

they better resolve this matter asap...LTL is a wicked shw n by cutting the scenes of the main leads wil result in a decrease in TRPsCry

This week we hardly missed MV. Rather we missed MR.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstCrystal29AbhiAnisub_rosamussy.jamshedskavitha08Anu-Reddy

Alamelu IF-Rockerz
Alamelu
Alamelu

thanks for the update......have had no motivation to watch the show at all....just catching up with these written updates....more lively than the actual show itself, looks like!!!!

this is totally filmy....the girl from the basti who has no clue about anything, can now drive!LOL give me a break.....this is sooooooooo not real.....true about suds.....too much screen time for him vs dutta and baaji......Angry  absolutely not fair...........they better do something real fast (I mean the cvs) to get the audience back on the show.....

is it just me or has anyone else noticed that there has been far less discussions on the IF this past week......i think people are starting to get mad now.....we really need some tasha, duji scences to get things back on track and to get viewers back on the show, if not we will starting a drop in trps, ratings etc...........

I love LTL, please cvs keep it interesting so that we can continue to watch the show and follow our favorites...dutta, nakku and baaji

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

silkrouterayjstshally_mAbhiAnimussy.jamshedAnu-Reddy

-Roopa- Goldie
-Roopa-
-Roopa-

Originally posted by crystal_29

Originally posted by -Roopa-

One thing for sure.. nakku does everything for dutta without thinking of the consequences..she is ready to jump down to death with dutta,  can take the bullet meant for dutta,  and now is ready to drive  without knowing driving..
no wonder if next she would be dealing with guns and chaskar.. LOL
dutta ne teek kiya tha pehle, nakku ko apne BG banaake.. kyo nikaal diya..?
phir se soch dutta.. har tarah se nakku apke better half hain...Embarrassed

She is a Sherni...who can do anything for her Sher! But driving without knowing to drive was LOL

They could have at least shown her in a car or something....The little Nakku struggling to drive in that huge jeep and later driving while dreaming was hilarious!

I know this one action of hers was not at all convincing..
Anyways I had a good laugh over this scene.. i can just keep remembering  it this whole weekend..

nakku was so worried for dutta that she even got ready to drive.. so when baji came, she could have just let baji drive na.. she could have saved that much time...

but baji sat next to her and started to teach her to drive, while she continued to drive.. kya time sense hain .. driving sikhane ka..

rayjstCrystal29AbhiAnisub_rosamussy.jamshedAnu-Reddy

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Originally posted by -Roopa-

Originally posted by sub_rosa

The one thing that I'm hating the most in this track, is the way Dutta is being made to play second fiddle....doesn't suit him!Ouch
I agree Rosa! He is made to play second fiddle to even Sudarshan who has more screen time and dialouges now. Dutta ends up looking so stupid. Not to forget too much screen time to Naku. So much so LTL has been resembling an ordinary soap.

Maybe dutta is shown this way to convey that he is not able to concentrate  on the work because of his thoughts and confusions over nakku...

indeed it is so sad to see dutta being so sidelined or should we say taken a back seat while it is suds all the way..

That is true...he really has become aloof and all! It's just that we're not used to seeing him like this! Usually, when Dutta is present in a scene, he absorbs all the limelight....! May be this phase will be over next week...I hope so! I'm getting so weary of Suds-Kala....and Kala's 'plans'!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

silkrouterayjstCrystal29AbhiAni-Roopa-mussy.jamshedAnu-Reddy

Hessa85 Goldie
Hessa85
Hessa85

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:20am | IP Logged
was this to show the irony.... dutta refuses to drop off nakku and she learns to drive JUST FOR HIM in a matter of minutes.   his mistake of not dropping her off also led to the next storm of there lives...seema!  im really curious to see kala's plan...any ideas anyone?

Edited by Hessa85 - 24 December 2010 at 10:20am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstAbhiAnimussy.jamshedAnu-Reddy

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rama_2010

Jus imagine how Dutta wd feel guilty... in the morning he refused to take Naku to the temple and see now he stranded and she cumes to take him home.... C how Bappa wd make him realise his mistake...
luks like there wd b a track where naku wd hv to drive dutta ... in case of sum emergency... hence 2day was driving practise for naku.....  
thanks shabz for the quick update....
Happy Christmas to all LTLians... n batasha too

Thats a possibility...but I am not building my hopes or anything as most prolly Dutta will grumpily walk away etc etc...u get the flow.
Actually it will be good if that feel also has a failure. Clap

rayjstshally_mAbhiAnimussy.jamshedskavitha08Anu-Reddy

Go to top