Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Written Update 24th Dec 2010 (Page 2)

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:03am | IP Logged
The one thing that I'm hating the most in this track, is the way Dutta is being made to play second fiddle....doesn't suit him!Ouch

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

silkroute-Roopa-Crystal29AbhiAnimussy.jamshedrpmenon-Raz-Anu-ReddykabeeraspeakingincandescenceAreYaar

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:06am | IP Logged

@All: The epi was mind boggling...Wow! Is this the LTL we know? Female protagonist bani durga doesnt suit LTL. Why didnt they just have Baji drive? But yes if anyone is planning to skip the epi...DONT! Have a good laugh over it like I did.

Abt the rest of the epi...Suds had taken Suresh saying he will handle him but he ended up dead in Dutta's jeep...yet Dutta didnt blow a fuse as he does with Baji? And when did Dutta become so dependent on Suds to handle his work whether its handling a dead body or calling his men? But another not to missed scene to watch Suds play the don.

Naku unfortunately had Seema flashbacks(instead of Dutta onesShocked) and again they spend 10 mins of Naku rememembering Seema. Thumbs Down

I suppose only positive of today's epi was on Monday we will have a Tasha-Baji scene. Kala ended up playing cupid again between Tasha and Duji.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

silkrouteloveumishal-Roopa-AbhiAniCrystal29sub_rosaskavitha08mussy.jamshedNelsrpmenonkabeeraspeakingImmaculateDreamSanely_InsaneAnu-ReddySuhaniSoniaAreYaar

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

The one thing that I'm hating the most in this track, is the way Dutta is being made to play second fiddle....doesn't suit him!Ouch
I agree Rosa! He is made to play second fiddle to even Sudarshan who has more screen time and dialouges now. Dutta ends up looking so stupid. Not to forget too much screen time to Naku. So much so LTL has been resembling an ordinary soap.
I wonder if this is because of offscreen going on Confused

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29AbhiAni-Roopa-mussy.jamshedsub_rosarpmenonAnu-Reddy

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Roopa-

One thing for sure.. nakku does everything for dutta without thinking of the consequences..she is ready to jump down to death with dutta,  can take the bullet meant for dutta,  and now is ready to drive  without knowing driving..
no wonder if next she would be dealing with guns and chaskar.. LOL
dutta ne teek kiya tha pehle, nakku ko apne BG banaake.. kyo nikaal diya..?
phir se soch dutta.. har tarah se nakku apke better half hain...Embarrassed

She is a Sherni...who can do anything for her Sher! But driving without knowing to drive was LOL

They could have at least shown her in a car or something....The little Nakku struggling to drive in that huge jeep and later driving while dreaming was hilarious!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnimussy.jamshedAnu-ReddyMrsKhan

-Roopa- Goldie
-Roopa-
-Roopa-

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

I agree Rosa! He is made to play second fiddle to even Sudarshan who has more screen time and dialouges now. Dutta ends up looking so stupid. Not to forget too much screen time to Naku. So much so LTL has been resembling an ordinary soap.

Maybe dutta is shown this way to convey that he is not able to concentrate  on the work because of his thoughts and confusions over nakku...

indeed it is so sad to see dutta being so sidelined or should we say taken a back seat while it is suds all the way..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnisub_rosamussy.jamshedrpmenonAnu-ReddyMrsKhan

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:14am | IP Logged

lol hw did i knw anu wud gt u 2 do the update n run away herself for we al knw she onli loves doing the update wen theres lots of tasha scenes...lol...

anyway thanks for the update...the biggest shock was defo naku driving a car...cnt w8 for monday...i was hpin we wud gt a tasha precap bt no luck...hpe they giv a new promo at least

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniskavitha08mussy.jamshedAnu-Reddy

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Agree completely, for the last 2-3 episodes LTL is looking like an ordinary soap! I wonder whose karamat is it!Ouch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29shally_mAbhiAnimussy.jamshedAnu-ReddyMrsKhan

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:15am | IP Logged
@Roopa: We watch the show for Dutta...its irritating to see Sudarshan instead playing the don.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29-Roopa-AbhiAnisub_rosamussy.jamshedNelsAnu-Reddy

Go to top