Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Written Update 24th Dec 2010 (Page 10)

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:06am | IP Logged
@Fatty, Rosa: I really hope I am wrong...keeping my fingers crossed! The way Dutta was sidelined in the past 3 epis just makes me insecure.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstsub_rosakabeeraspeaking

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

@Fatty, Rosa: I really hope I am wrong...keeping my fingers crossed! The way Dutta was sidelined in the past 3 epis just makes me insecure.

Even I'm feeling insecure Ksh! But thinking logically, every single character and track in the show is tied to this one person...Dutta! So, he can't be sidelined!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstkabeeraspeaking

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

Originally posted by kshreya2002

Even I'm feeling insecure Ksh! But thinking logically, every single character and track in the show is tied to this one person...Dutta! So, he can't be sidelined!

Ksh n Rose...don't feel insecure dear... I guess they r in developing stage..they r laying two tracks at the same time..Kala-suds n seema.....seema track cannot work without Dutta....He is the  main lead of the show n without him nothing can work....so lets wait n watch...its same like naku-bappa dragfest in the past......so don't worry we will be rewarded next week.....Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25rayjstsub_rosafuzzyfacemeghapartiMrsKhan

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 6:38am | IP Logged
omg this must be the funniest episode ever ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Sudarshan with the gun trying to check the perimeter. Yes Suds you are a dangerous  DonCool  ROFL

Nakku miraculous driving with Baji ROFLROFL (she certainly have been learning how to drive secretly otherwise no one can drive a stick esp a jeep like that) ROFLROFLROFL what the fish Silly

I had to skip the rest coz I cldn't get pass this two ROFLROFL

Is it just me but didn't Dutta look like he was PO when Nakku n Baji came 'to the rescue'. Dutta was happily camping with a bonfire and chilling until Nakku n Baji spoilt his night under the stars LOL

CVs have lost it Wacko

rayjstsub_rosakabeeraspeakingkhushixMrsKhanAreYaar

Alamelu IF-Rockerz
Alamelu
Alamelu

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rayjst

Originally posted by khushix

Originally posted by nureat01

I'm amazed that Dutta is chilling near a bonfire aaram se WAITING to be "rescued"??? Something better come out of that DNB scene on Monday or this was a total waste and senseless scenario.

i kept thinkin abt this..he was calmy sitting there.. LOL wasn't angry or anything.. just seemed like he was lost in thoughts.. then i remembered 10yrs ago on this day (LTL calendar) was when he became a don... so he's probably not in the mood to do anything... he might be feeling lonely not having anyone around him on this day.. :(

yea, they better giv us a DNB scene on Monday and not just like driving back home without talking!.. they hav a chance to talk.. Dutta should pour his heart out.. tell them whats bothering him.. they might not patch up yet but may be they cud clear up somethings.. plus Dutta isn't drunk.. so a good chance for them to confront eachother..
did they not say somewhere that "even though they are near yet far away from each other" so i don't think they will talk or resolve anything......but this time I hope I am absolutely wrong....and i hope atleast duji talk..........

Best part is, no daru around since they are strandedLOL, he will have to open up when he is soberLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjst

shally_m Goldie
shally_m
shally_m

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystal_29

Thanks for the update.

I am sure Nakku is going to get scolded by Dutta on Monday for taking the risk of drivingLOLEmbarrassed
looks like CryCryCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjst

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushix

Originally posted by nureat01

I'm amazed that Dutta is chilling near a bonfire aaram se WAITING to be "rescued"??? Something better come out of that DNB scene on Monday or this was a total waste and senseless scenario.

i kept thinkin abt this..he was calmy sitting there.. LOL wasn't angry or anything.. just seemed like he was lost in thoughts.. then i remembered 10yrs ago on this day (LTL calendar) was when he became a don... so he's probably not in the mood to do anything... he might be feeling lonely not having anyone around him on this day.. :(  But that is all our presumption naa, Khushi.....they didn't really SHOW him having any flashbacks, thinking of ANYTHING...this is all just an ASSUMPTION we can make to TRY to give some credibility to what is otherwise total randomness *sigh*LOL.....for a second when Nakku was driving the jeep on her way to see him and they showed some FBs, I thought maybe it was Dutta thinking.....but no, turns out it was Nakku instead....thinking of the Suresh incident and all of Kala's dire warnings.....Gadha's brain is still in deep freeze mode it seemsLOLLOL

yea, they better giv us a DNB scene on Monday and not just like driving back home without talking!.. they hav a chance to talk.. Dutta should pour his heart out.. tell them whats bothering him.. they might not patch up yet but may be they cud clear up somethings.. plus Dutta isn't drunk.. so a good chance for them to confront eachother.. Yes it's a really good opportunity for a confrontation so I REALLY hope they don't waste it *fingers crossed*....they better talk things out....although sober Dutta is usually a party pooperLOL....but chalo he's in his senses atleast....maybe he'll surprise us in a good way for a change despite being soberLOL

rayjstlizdarcysub_rosakabeeraspeakingkhushixMrsKhan

NainaSengal IF-Rockerz
NainaSengal
NainaSengal

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:24am | IP Logged
thanx for the nice update dear....

Go to top