Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

Q-E-T written update and epi discussion.

Usman. IF-Sizzlerz
Usman.
Usman.

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:02am | IP Logged

Episode # 8.

part 1.

Faisal Q. , farhan, ayesha & noor are leaving for air port.. faisal's mom comes and says bye to them.. amma gives some  money to farhan as a token of love .. when she leaves farhan says she hs been unfair to noor  she should have given her money too.. then faisal goes inside and gives her money back saying that she should have given to noor also.. amma says that noor was standing so arrogantly.. dint even said her bye.. faisal says that thn u should have said her bye and given ur love.. then they all leave...

Next scene is at the air port.. where faisal's frnd welcomes them and asks noor... is she liking this place.. she says its okay.. he then invites them to his place for dinner.. then they reach their home..faisal goes to switch on some systems.. farhan asks ayesha to come with him as he wants to show him the home.. ayesha asks noor to come also she says when v are to stay here she will see it later.. and its nt her home..

part 2.

farhan is showing ayesha his home.. he first shows them faisal's bedroom, then he shows him the guest room where noor's room where ayesha is gonna stay.. ayesha asks where is she gonna stay.. farhan tells her that she will be staying with faisal in his room.. she gets confused.. then he shows her his room.. ayesha goes near the window.. farhan asks i have been noticing that u always stand near the window.. why do u do this.. she replies she can see the world from here.
meanwhile  noor is sitting in the lounge.. faisal comes there & asks her y r u sitting here all alone.. come help me in the kitchen.. she declines and says help urself.. thn faisal says okay come let me show u ur room so u can get fresh..

Guys.. yahaan light chali gayi.. unexpected power cut.. will complete the update when I will watch the remaining part online.. sorry for the inconvenience caused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

virgo_gurlserendipity.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top