India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

BV; WU 24th Dec. '10 (Page 2)

iloveidiotbox Goldie
iloveidiotbox
iloveidiotbox

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Kudos to CV's....such an awesome track! Bravo Anandi!! Stay brave! And I am LOVING angry Basanth!!Clap   I hope teacherji shows up to rescue Anandi

Edited by iloveidiotbox - 24 December 2010 at 11:22am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyoradtammoos

ammoos IF-Sizzlerz
ammoos
ammoos

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iloveidiotbox

Kudos to CV's....such an awesome track! Bravo Anandi!! Stay brave! And I am LOVING angry Basanth!!Clap
Am shocked at him.. why is he angry... shouldnt he be cursing Anandi for kheechad uchaoing on their khandaan ki izzat and hold to his mommy's palluShockedROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iloveidiotbox

pjyo IF-Dazzler
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammoos

Dadisa ke haath lagne do naa..  ghar se bedakhal kardegiApprove
trueLOL kithne baar kar chuki hai "get outta my house"D'oh.......
but now with mahavir for company i think her  plans would be much more deviousErmm - he will advise her how to put  disagreements between jaAn Ouch so that jagya will not support anandi instead listen to dadisa- i earlier thought mahavir character would be positive influence but now i feel this guy will create big problems Ouch...
At least anandi is in a positive assertive mode Thumbs Upeven when police took her away no flood of Cry  so i hope she can handle what all these evil twosome will cook up..Ermm

ammoos

iloveidiotbox Goldie
iloveidiotbox
iloveidiotbox

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Basanth really does care for Anandi, even when he knows Maasa is wrong in blaming her. He just feels obligated to support Maasa no matter what

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyoammoos

ammoos IF-Sizzlerz
ammoos
ammoos

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:29am | IP Logged
If she creates misunderstandings betwwen JaAn then thats it,.. Jagya tho gaya kaam se.. Anandi tho chali jaayegi and then knowing the whole truth GAuri tho apne joothey uthaarkey maaregiEvil Smile Whatever the loss is dadisa and her laadesar'sLOL

Neha_K

ammoos IF-Sizzlerz
ammoos
ammoos

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:30am | IP Logged

Basanth really does care for Anandi, even when he knows Maasa is wrong in blaming her. He just feels obligated to support Maasa no matter what
If only he can fight for justice and stand against massa's atrocities his family life will be swarg jaisa sundarWink
pjyo IF-Dazzler
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:31am | IP Logged

Kudos to CV's....such an awesome track! Bravo Anandi!! Stay brave! And I am LOVING angry Basanth!!Clap   I hope teacherji shows up to rescue Anandi
totally love angry basanthClap so much better than drunk self pitying basanth..they should make teacherji a permanent cast member,she should come to school as principal ...Day Dreaming
ammoos IF-Sizzlerz
ammoos
ammoos

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjyo

totally love angry basanthClap so much better than drunk self pitying basanth..they should make teacherji a permanent cast member,she should come to school as principal ...Day Dreaming
KaaasshhDay Dreaming But she is no longer just a teacherji but also a social worker rather women empowerment missionaryClap Wonder how Anandi is going to contact herErmm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index