Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay-Piya-Kabir & Werewolves ? (Page 5)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinuchand

WHOOOOOO - what an episode it was and I missed it. Let me catch it up now and will comment, though what you write almost makes the scenes come in front of me.

Thanks.Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile...Abhay looks anxious but he has gone with his own will , so am sure he can handle THEM as he said.But his breaking of the treaty may lead to THEM coming over to his and his clan's area now.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

-Priyaa- IF-Rockerz
-Priyaa-
-Priyaa-

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:50am | IP Logged
haha i was cracking up when u said that abhay is inviting them to come learn salsa over gallons of blood. lmao lmao and metz ka bhoot

TheBlackJaguar

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:55am | IP Logged
i kinda liked the episode, it wasn't much though! 

but first of all, can i ask you something! how did you know that the land belongs to the werewolves? Confused

i mean so far we haven't got any clues from the show that the other side of the river is  a werewolf habitat!Confused

i hope you are wrong!..first of all because i hate werewolves, cause they are vicious and cant control themselves!

secondly the show has very  poor graphical effects, so how could they handle the transformation!, i am sure it would look very bad and fake!, so i hope they stick to one mythical creature and that is vampires only , vampires are cool!LOL 
--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Really the best line of ur is Abhay is inviting them to learn salsa.LOL That boy never listens to anyone. Or I can say that he cant leave Piya alone. As he said that he is her shadow so he will follow her everywhere. I am excited for the coming episodes to see the encounter of Abhay with other supernaturals.

P.S - Love that Kabir and Piya again became friends. Hope they will remain friends always. And yes I also want Piya's curly hair back.

TheBlackJaguar

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Originally posted by Chill_Out

Well, we're definitely going to come a step closer to finding out about then Treaty of the Big Bad River. 
I never thought about the alcohol being the reason for Pia's confession but ya, seeing the banner which flashed today, Pia will confess her feelings and if she has any self respect, she won't do so in her senses. 

P.S. I kind of prefer her 'Maiyya Maiyya" hairstyle to her normal curls, when her hair is pinned backOuch

TREATY OF THE BIG BAD RIVER.Clap........Me likes the sound of it. Big smile.....Piya is gonna be drunk and vulnerable and i have no idea how Abhay is going to react to it. I hope she doesn't do it in front of everyone 'coz it will be super embarassing. Ouch

I want my curly Piya. Straight hair make me see Metz. Ouch

Thank you, thank you! *bows*Embarrassed

See, I'm pretty sure Abhay won't manhandle her when she's drunk. Ya, he'll definitely give her a long dose after she regains senses, but omg, if she does it in front of everyone, it'll be a DISASTER, not only from AbhIya PoV but for her other relationships as well!Ouch NO one will approve of Pia loving AbhayCry

I see Maithili only when its actually Maithili. Hair doesn't really matterWink

TheBlackJaguar

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Thanks Anu. Abhay's temper is VOLCANIC and i don't think anyone can tone it down except Piya and Haseena. LOL....If THEY knew Metz, they would know that Metz has been dead for a 100 years.Ouch...i hope we see Piya going all goo -goo over Abhay tomorrow itself.Wink

Arey haan! i missed that point! D'ohsilly of me lol
Hmm but i feel there must be some reason to retain that look otherwise they could have shifted back to curly hair easily Confused 

Yeah waiting for angry Abhay and drunk lovey dovey Pia. LOL

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Thank you everyone for replying. I am just guessing that THEY are werewolves. They could be the other vampire clan as well.

Love and luck always,Heart
GOD bless everyone. Hug

.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index