Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay-Piya-Kabir & Werewolves ? (Page 4)

thk123 Senior Member
thk123
thk123

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:18am | IP Logged
lovely   analysis poca.Thumbs Upnice episode.. show is heading to another track slowly..

my 2  most fav scene
1.Abhay   made chatnni out of danish.. my mom was like "OH   NOO   ITNA GUSSA AATA HAIN ISKO BY GOD.."..ROFLDamn powerful scene

2.Pia-kabir-Misha scene..  goshh someone tell me its not ekta show..Shocked seriously didnt  expected such  sweet scene..i thought lot of drama & misunderstanding will take place.. but  kabir-pia  came to mutual understanding as a frnd..kabir said infront of pia to misha that he will w8 for pia.. everything   tranparnt like water in thier relationhip..Loved it..Hug

woahh... thank god maithz ghost calling story is not out..LOL Abhay is not listening his mom again why ? why? coz pia is going to trip..& he is pia's saya so he should be with her..& he is back with his  flirting to T mode..ROFL Dude its not gonna work..ha ha loved scene in bus.kabir gifting pia & abhay all jalafoying..LOL & What was last scene?? 1st time Abhay is scared..ShockedShockedShocked

seems lots of intersting track & twist  r w8ing with riverside.& oh as per written  below tv screen.. pia will confess her love for abhay..cool.. but she already did during panchi-danish's engagement party..& thier 1st kiss took place too.. i hope  someone is in sense this time.Ouch

& yes i wants pia's curl back.. plzzz plzzz. & plz tell me what happen to dan?? i guess after making chuttni of him abhay throw him to some hospital..LOLLOLLOL

Edited by thk123 - 24 December 2010 at 10:22am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cutemug--sumana13--

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madmaxine

Great post, as always! I'm glad Kabir and Piya handled it like grown-ups..very impressive. Also, Abhay....he's gotta be out of is mind to do this. Hope nothing bad happens to him across the river..looks mighty shady to me. Also, lurrved the jealous looks Abhay kept giving Piya when Kabir was flirting with her. For a man who says he doesn't care...he sure looks like he does! And yep..waiting for a drunk Piya...alcohol brings out the best Abhiya scenes...my all time fave scene is when he picks her up in the jungle and she calls him her "khadoos" angel!

Kabir and Piya behaved in a very mature manner and am glad their friendship is back. Big smile....Abhay has LOST IT! He is breaking the treaty and they are gonna crossover as well. ChaanEna are gonna be furious. I love that scene as well... Piya told Abhay what was in her heart and now she is totally in love with him...i hope it's Piya who drinks that alcohol instead of Mishkoo.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

kasuuuu IF-Rockerz

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:20am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:21am | IP Logged
ClapClapClap Awesome post

Dan ki to aaj chutney ban gai. ROFLROFL God, I love this Abhay.

Yup, I love this kind of Kabir - cool, loving, friendly and an absolute darling. Show must go on - attitude. He is kind of a person who will never give up, will he? And KaPi friendship bond is absolutely adorable.

And yes, I am really scared for Abhay also. He never listens to his mom. He can break all the rules just to stalk Pia and protect her. May be he knows that Dan or Chand will try to harm her. But still he can make Pia stay behind instead of going to break-rules areas. He just follows his heart and not brains. What did they tell his heart was missing or the brains? LOL

My vote for Pia' curls back. She looks stunning in those curls. A natural beauty.

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Well, we're definitely going to come a step closer to finding out about then Treaty of the Big Bad River. 
I never thought about the alcohol being the reason for Pia's confession but ya, seeing the banner which flashed today, Pia will confess her feelings and if she has any self respect, she won't do so in her senses. 

P.S. I kind of prefer her 'Maiyya Maiyya" hairstyle to her normal curls, when her hair is pinned backOuch

TREATY OF THE BIG BAD RIVER.ClapClapClapClapClap........Me likes the sound of it. Big smile.....Piya is gonna be drunk and vulnerable and i have no idea how Abhay is going to react to it. I hope she doesn't do it in front of everyone 'coz it will be super embarassing. Ouch

I want my curly Piya. Straight hair make me see Metz. OuchOuchOuchOuchOuch

--sumana13--.Jane..

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugaryanu

Pocooo! Lovely post hon! Embarrassed

I just love this protective and possessive Abhay. But he really needs to control his anger...its not good. Ouch
Can it be that when they arrive at that side and when they see Pia in her straight hair look they also mistake her for Matz? Maybe Matz also belonged to their side? Confused

Drunk Pia confessing to Abhay! Looking forward to that! WinkLOL

Thanks Anu. Abhay's temper is VOLCANIC and i don't think anyone can tone it down except Piya and Haseena. LOL....If THEY knew Metz, they would know that Metz has been dead for a 100 years.Ouch...i hope we see Piya going all goo -goo over Abhay tomorrow itself.Wink

--sumana13--Ameres

Roark IF-Rockerz
Roark
Roark

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Just finished watching the re telecast and only the latter half.

When they come near the river, Abhay's expression of fear was so evident. And his mom's constant warning ringing in his ear.

Oh god, wonder what will happen tomorrow or do we need to wait till Monday!!!!

And sincerely wish Kabir finds some one else who will love and he can love her back. Piya can never think beyond Abhay.
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NIDIZ

Hmm the Episode was amazine..
AbhiYa Kabir Misha.. & Haseena.. All did a splendid performances..
I luved KaPi's mutual agreement..as being gud Frnds.. & I luved the way of signing it.. The P pendent..along with S.. Luk's wonderful now only A is remaining to make it APS - Abhay Pia Protection Squad..!! What u though..LOL
Misha having Alcohol..will surely create an awkward situation.. Coz I have seen the flash promo while the episode was airing..' It said Pia will confront Abhay that she Luv's Him..'
Abhay & Haseena scene was sort of touching for me..though Haseena only spoke harshly..furiously..to her careless boy.. But it had all the worries for him..& the precap where Abhay recalled Haseena's voice..it showed their bonding..!! Actually Haseena Abhay sidelined Chaand..I want to see some type of emo bond btw Chaand n Abhay..
Now coming to AbhiYa..
*Uff*.. Abhay is surely Pia's bodyguard who guards her lyf from far..!!
I agree with u.. The lake will reveal many hidden truth..n create many twist..in the story..
New character is soon going to be introduce.. I so damn hope it shuld be Werewolves..

Haseena is not as ruthless as she appears. At least till now, she has always cared for Abhay and guided him ... but she is finding it increasingly hard to deal with his defiance.Ouch....even in his anxiety, Abhay just remembered his mother's words. I don't think anyone will happen to him but yeah... now, THEY may cross over. LOL

I hope we are going to see werewolves and personally , i want a werewolf for Mishkoo. Smile

--sumana13--nyctophilia

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index