Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay-Piya-Kabir & Werewolves ? (Page 3)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shnehi

dude werewolves could be a possibility or it can be like clan , they might be another types of supernatural beings. let see. the only reason , i think abhay went on the trip is because piya was going. he wanted to make piya jealous and watch how piya and kabir relationship would shape. he only went for piya. he might want to deny it. but's it the harsh truth. Abhay u r totally whipped by piya and u have fallen for deeply . it's a shame he does not want to admit it. but i know  and i am right, abhay knows the diff between maithali and piya. He is seeing it. again, i will totally say he is completely whipped by piya, not bec she resembles maithali but she is piya. I loved piya and kabir freindship is on. i hope he realizes he can never have piya. As of now, my prediction in camp trip piya will confess her love but abhay will deny it. later, when she finds out the truth and the reason he denied. she will tell him , she loves him no matter what. he might still deny it.and then regret about it later. she might have fun making him confess to her leaving a frustrated abhay. mostly, the scenes i wanna see them getting strand in the jungle.  Let see what's store in for us. 

I will say this again , Abhay is completely whipped and he is falling for piya hard. his is only in the trip for the sake of piya, and the confession everyone wants to see is coming in 10 -15 episodes. i will bet 100 bucks for that. just watch. 

Abhay has a control over his mind but not his heart and that is what will break him down ultimately and unite him with Piya. But i am still in two minds as to why Abhay crossed over to the river .....was it for Piya or did he just know it that he can handle them... who knows.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cutemug--sumana13--

Mrs.Peanuts IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Peanuts
Mrs.Peanuts

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:46am | IP Logged
to be honest i really wanna she those two trap alone somewhere in the jungle, then like piya to get cold and the only option she has is drink alcohol to warm her body. then, i wanna see her end getting drunk and blurt our the feeling she has been hiding from abhay. in top of  abhay's reaction, would be cheery on top.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cutemug--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:52am | IP Logged

Pocooo! Lovely post hon! Embarrassed

I just love this protective and possessive Abhay. But he really needs to control his anger...its not good. Ouch
Can it be that when they arrive at that side and when they see Pia in her straight hair look they also mistake her for Matz? Maybe Matz also belonged to their side? Confused

Drunk Pia confessing to Abhay! Looking forward to that! WinkLOL

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Hmm the Episode was amazine..
AbhiYa Kabir Misha.. & Haseena.. All did a splendid performances..
I luved KaPi's mutual agreement..as being gud Frnds.. & I luved the way of signing it.. The P pendent..along with S.. Luk's wonderful now only A is remaining to make it APS - Abhay Pia Protection Squad..!! What u though..LOL
Misha having Alcohol..will surely create an awkward situation.. Coz I have seen the flash promo while the episode was airing..' It said Pia will confront Abhay that she Luv's Him..'
Abhay & Haseena scene was sort of touching for me..though Haseena only spoke harshly..furiously..to her careless boy.. But it had all the worries for him..& the precap where Abhay recalled Haseena's voice..it showed their bonding..!! Actually Haseena Abhay sidelined Chaand..I want to see some type of emo bond btw Chaand n Abhay..
Now coming to AbhiYa..
*Uff*.. Abhay is surely Pia's bodyguard who guards her lyf from far..!!
I agree with u.. The lake will reveal many hidden truth..n create many twist..in the story..
New character is soon going to be introduce.. I so damn hope it shuld be Werewolves..

Roark IF-Rockerz
Roark
Roark

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:02am | IP Logged
WHOOOOOO - what an episode it was and I missed it. Let me catch it up now and will comment, though what you write almost makes the scenes come in front of me.

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

great post as usual poco..
ya..i really want piya to get her curls back too...
abhay is abhay..only does wat he wants...he freaked haseena out today..she was genuinely worried for him..
i am hoping for some nice abhiya scenes tomo..it can be like abhay is in trouble..and piya is the one to save him from watever clan there is..reveresed situation..it will be fun...abhay will get to know to wat extent piya can go for him...
let's see..can't wait for tomo...

Thank you.SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile.......Abhay has done the forbidden and he must pay the price. Something will happen for sure and maybe now 'they' have the chance to cross over to the vampire clan.

Piya can do anything for Abhay and he will know that very soon.Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanaya11

Abhay did look soooo scared..never seen him like tht...he kinda just looked lost n needed his mother to guide him hahhaha..but yea he looked restless.....now THEY will def. crossover! to the college...

Abhay did something bratty and he sensed his folly but am sure he can handle it and come back safe. Sometimes, he should listen to his mother. Now, that Abhay is breaking the treaty, THEY may crossover to the vampire clan's area ....so, we might see them in college.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sim-

Still not seen the epi

But like your Post

Ya Piya should back with her curl,but in proper way the way she kept in Jerssey No 10 & Agle Janam

She is PIYA & she should stay as PIYA,,,,

Exactly. We want our Piya back with her curls. Metz can come back with her straight crowning glory when she wants to.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

-sim---sumana13--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index