Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay-Piya-Kabir & Werewolves ? (Page 2)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sdoll

Though Abhay was scared he was looking tooooooooooooo cute as usual.Blushing

Abhay is handsome, to accha to dikhega hi, dare ya na dare.WinkLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:31am | IP Logged
great post as usual poco..
ya..i really want piya to get her curls back too...
abhay is abhay..only does wat he wants...he freaked haseena out today..she was genuinely worried for him..
i am hoping for some nice abhiya scenes tomo..it can be like abhay is in trouble..and piya is the one to save him from watever clan there is..reveresed situation..it will be fun...abhay will get to know to wat extent piya can go for him...
let's see..can't wait for tomo...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

daisyluv--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

daisyluv IF-Dazzler
daisyluv
daisyluv

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Abhay did look soooo scared..never seen him like tht...he kinda just looked lost n needed his mother to guide him hahhaha..but yea he looked restless.....now THEY will def. crossover! to the college...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

-sim- IF-Dazzler
-sim-
-sim-

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:33am | IP Logged

Still not seen the epi

But like your Post

Ya Piya should back with her curl,but in proper way the way she kept in Jerssey No 10 & Agle Janam

She is PIYA & she should stay as PIYA,,,,

Edited by -sim- - 24 December 2010 at 9:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Great post, as always! I'm glad Kabir and Piya handled it like grown-ups..very impressive. Also, Abhay....he's gotta be out of is mind to do this. Hope nothing bad happens to him across the river..looks mighty shady to me. Also, lurrved the jealous looks Abhay kept giving Piya when Kabir was flirting with her. For a man who says he doesn't care...he sure looks like he does! And yep..waiting for a drunk Piya...alcohol brings out the best Abhiya scenes...my all time fave scene is when he picks her up in the jungle and she calls him her "khadoos" angel!

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Well, we're definitely going to come a step closer to finding out about then Treaty of the Big Bad River. 
I never thought about the alcohol being the reason for Pia's confession but ya, seeing the banner which flashed today, Pia will confess her feelings and if she has any self respect, she won't do so in her senses. 

P.S. I kind of prefer her 'Maiyya Maiyya" hairstyle to her normal curls, when her hair is pinned backOuch

-sim---sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shnehi

dude werewolves could be a possibility or it can be like clan , they might be another types of supernatural beings. let see. the only reason , i think abhay went on the trip is because piya was going. he wanted to make piya jealous and watch how piya and kabir relationship would shape. he only went for piya. he might want to deny it. but's it the harsh truth. Abhay u r totally whipped by piya and u have fallen for deeply . it's a shame he does not want to admit it. but i know  and i am right, abhay knows the diff between maithali and piya. He is seeing it. again, i will totally say he is completely whipped by piya, not bec she resembles maithali but she is piya. I loved piya and kabir freindship is on. i hope he realizes he can never have piya. As of now, my prediction in camp trip piya will confess her love but abhay will deny it. later, when she finds out the truth and the reason he denied. she will tell him , she loves him no matter what. he might still deny it.and then regret about it later. she might have fun making him confess to her leaving a frustrated abhay. mostly, the scenes i wanna see them getting strand in the jungle.  Let see what's store in for us. 

I will say this again , Abhay is completely whipped and he is falling for piya hard. his is only in the trip for the sake of piya, and the confession everyone wants to see is coming in 10 -15 episodes. i will bet 100 bucks for that. just watch. 

i think tht's why abhay went too..for piya..bt i dunno why he would such a big risk..like his life is at stake..imagine abhay singing...."jahan piya..wahan main...meri piya.."..LOL

thk123--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

jhakkkas.......post poca!!!
i wishh piya drinks d alcohol nd confesses her feelings for abhay in front of everyone.......it wud b a treat to watchLOL
nd i wish we get to see sum warewolves as well nd misha gets her pintoo frm demLOL

a nice epi as well as d precap!!!

Thanks baby!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed......i think Piya will do that only. Get drunk and shock Abhay by opening her heart.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL....and Abhay will say - " Chill.Nashe mein insaan kucch bhi bolta hai."Wink

To be honest, i want a hot werewolf for Misha.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

--sumana13--Befikre

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index