Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay-Piya-Kabir & Werewolves ?

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:54am | IP Logged

Abhay-Piya-Kabir & Werewolves ?

Heeloz,

OMG! First of all tell me , what in the world did Abhay do to Dan? I hope Dan won't be recovering from a broken neck in some ICU of a seven star hospital and his medical bills marked to Chaand . Dan is vengeful, no doubt and you can see how much he hates Piya. And something tells you that it's not Piya's life that Dan is gonna aim for in the long run…. It's Abhay. Snatch away from Piya what she loves the most and it's Abhay. Dan , sure is gonna have a hell lot of fun in the future joining hands with the enemy camps to separate Abhay from Piya. There can be no sweeter revenge and there can be no greater devastation for Piya.

I am glad to have Kabir back as we love him. Cool, loving , friendly and an absolute darling. I liked the way Kabir and Piya handled their broken relationship and Piya was right in her place – Kabir was right in his place. They reached a mutual agreement and the gang of friends is back. I just hope that Kabir realizes in the long run that he deserves someone who loves him. Piya can be his bestie and she always will be but that's it. I loved the MiKaPi scene. That is how good friends should forgive each other and get back together.

Abhay! Phew! Does this boy listen to anyone or not? Poor Haseena. He sure gives migraine attacks to her. She is sick and tired of blasting him, thrashing him, boxing his ears but the lad only gets more and more OUT-OF-HAND. Abhay did something totally foolish today and it shows what the rebel inside him can do. Dude , you are a vampire and your clan has had an agreement with the other clan ( most probably werewolves) that you are not going to trespass each other's paths. Yet! Yet , you shrug off your Mom and decide to break the rules and enter their area? You are a centuries old vampire and you know they can just sense and sniff you out . I don't understand why Abhay did this. Or does he simply not care , hmmm? It is almost like he is inviting the werewolves/ whatever entity to come and learn salsa with him over gallons of blood. ….Humph! Forget it. Abhay does what he likes and if his Mom can't comprehend him and Piya takes disprins because of him, we better just watch what he does.

Piya sweetz! Do us a favour , darling. Get your original curls back because we want to maintain the difference between you and Metz . Moreover , we want Abhay to see you as Piya and not Metz ka bhoot! …..The tension between them was evident in the bus even though they sat seats apart. Eyes on each-other . Jealous jabs and stuff… the games people play. T and Kabir need ice to cool off the effect of heated stares from Abhay and Piya.

Errrm… how many people think that the alcohol in Mishkoo's bag will come handy to Piya and she will blurt out what she feels for Abhay? That is gonna be so freakin' ouch!

PRECAP: For the first time in so many episodes, I have seen that anxious and unsettled look on Abhay's face. He seems to have sensed that THEY have sensed him…..so, is it welcome to the WEREWOLF land, dude or is it something else? ….I did feel that Abhay was almost scared but his intrinsic courage overruled the fear and he came out of the bus… let's see.

Love and luck always,Heart

GOD bless everyone. Hug

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

cutemugthk123TheMiaw000Gaya3DevishaggyscoobyMaohscorpio95mi-neepearlmsbrigades-kavita--sim-ka7eelax-Sundas-xPurpleRainSumi_162710IndigoBluesffkhan--sumana13--readingworms.Roark-Doppelganger-knumnummadmaxine--sanchita--AyeChavanniAisha..:.MONA.:.nyctophiliaAmeresragzz.music_l0ver036.Jane..Befikre

Aisha. IF-Sizzlerz
Aisha.
Aisha.

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:56am | IP Logged
OMG it was nice epis (:
Kabir said sorry to Pia and they're friends noww.

Waiting for tomo

PS: am loving both looks on her, Suku is so beauty.

Edited by ..Aisho.. - 24 December 2010 at 8:57am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cutemugkasuuuu--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

-Alone- IF-Dazzler
-Alone-
-Alone-

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Though Abhay was scared he was looking tooooooooooooo cute as usual.Blushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:05am | IP Logged
jhakkkas.......post poca!!!
i wishh piya drinks d alcohol nd confesses her feelings for abhay in front of everyone.......it wud b a treat to watchLOL
nd i wish we get to see sum warewolves as well nd misha gets her pintoo frm demLOL

a nice epi as well as d precap!!!

shaggyscooby Senior Member
shaggyscooby
shaggyscooby

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Great post as always
I agree piya should get her curls I dont want abhay 2 see maithli in piya

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Aisho..

OMG it was nice epis (:
Kabir said sorry to Pia and they're friends noww.

Waiting for tomo

PS: am loving both looks on her, Suku is so beauty.

It is nice to have Kabir and Piya back as friends.Smile.....We need Pia back with her curls because her straight hair scream MAITHLI. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

NepaliStrawbery IF-Stunnerz
NepaliStrawbery
NepaliStrawbery

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:22am | IP Logged
dude werewolves could be a possibility or it can be like clan , they might be another types of supernatural beings. let see. the only reason , i think abhay went on the trip is because piya was going. he wanted to make piya jealous and watch how piya and kabir relationship would shape. he only went for piya. he might want to deny it. but's it the harsh truth. Abhay u r totally whipped by piya and u have fallen for deeply . it's a shame he does not want to admit it. but i know  and i am right, abhay knows the diff between maithali and piya. He is seeing it. again, i will totally say he is completely whipped by piya, not bec she resembles maithali but she is piya. I loved piya and kabir freindship is on. i hope he realizes he can never have piya. As of now, my prediction in camp trip piya will confess her love but abhay will deny it. later, when she finds out the truth and the reason he denied. she will tell him , she loves him no matter what. he might still deny it.and then regret about it later. she might have fun making him confess to her leaving a frustrated abhay. mostly, the scenes i wanna see them getting strand in the jungle.  Let see what's store in for us. 

I will say this again , Abhay is completely whipped and he is falling for piya hard. his is only in the trip for the sake of piya, and the confession everyone wants to see is coming in 10 -15 episodes. i will bet 100 bucks for that. just watch. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

thk123--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

NepaliStrawbery IF-Stunnerz
NepaliStrawbery
NepaliStrawbery

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:30am | IP Logged
or for danish i could all say is that. Abhay might have made a meatball out of danish's head,.Party

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index