Todays episode was amazing (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

First-classFan

First-classFan

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
It was better then amazing-i loved it too much. No romance yet my fav episode-thats how special this show is. We need more nail-biting episodes like this to drive us crazy. waiting for arjun and arohi to be offically together

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Todays episode was amazing (Page 2)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Love14

Love14

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Awesome episode......the best thing i felt was whatever Rashi had to say, she said in front of whole family.........so that there would be no misunderstanding related to this in future & there would be no blame game to trouble arjun for this at least for this........really hatke & impactful.i would really like to thank CVs for this track....i am loving it.......

Anupa28

Goldie

Anupa28

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Unlike all other Ekta shows Rashi getting the promise out of Arjun  was quite an unexpected twist ...loved every bit of it...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.