Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:34am | IP Logged
I loved todays episode

even though we didn't get a proper Arjun and Arohi scene

even though we kinda knew what will happen in the end due to sbs segments

I was on the edge of my seat through-out

todays episode was a mixture of

action (Rajveer beating Arjun up)

song and dance (simmi and sanchi)

suprising twists (Rashi's role in the story-the promise she forces Arjun to make)

comedy (losing ring all down to chiku)

friendship (Makrant and Billu ready to go wherever Arjun goes)

emotions (Billu and Makrant present, Arjun's love for Arohi, etc)

sympathy (Arohi's mum and bua had for Arjun when being beaten up)

family drama (Singania party- everyone's reactions ecscpially jignesh)

I loved today's episode

it was a total dhamaka epi

with everything in it

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

unlimitedfunmediamodemonthgonenumberthreetvscreenfastgrowthsingsongsayLove14ahutaishikaek43connectedheartsFirst-classFanKhaLidaHDu_NishMs-Min-Horasika.KKcuty_kangelina285-Olly-arjuhi4evaLumzzMariaa.RDAnjalii...xXx

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Todays episode was amazing" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

angelina285

IF-Dazzler

angelina285

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:41am | IP Logged
todays episode was mind blowing..
loved arjun when he was getting all those thrashings and what he did was to look at arohi only awwww...and when he opened his fist that ring rolled down n I was like awwwwwwww again..
whole tym I was like...loving kitani 2

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishikaek43

-Olly-

IF-Rockerz

-Olly-

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:41am | IP Logged
yup todays epi was superb acc to me...though i kinda predicted that it wud be rashi who wud ask arjun to make a promise to leave everything but that she wud do it infront of the whole family was very unpredictable.....really i appreciate the cvs for making the scene very impactful..loved the concern of bro-sis wonderful dialogues...!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ishikaek43Anjalii...xXx

Lumzz

IF-Sizzlerz

Lumzz

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:42am | IP Logged

Awesome episode bt i really felt bad for Arjun hope Arohi will stand for him 2mrw.............

ishikaek43

ishikaek43

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:03am | IP Logged
nice topic adn liked the way you broke down all the scene .. it had the combination of all emotions and sentiments.
i would say a very impact full episode.

Mariaa.RD

IF-Sizzlerz

Mariaa.RD

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Lovely analysis and superb post dear Clap Your absolutely right Wink Today's episode was a beautiful  mixture of emotionsEmbarrassed They all have done a good acting and kudos to them for that Hug
As always KMH ROOCKSStar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

singsongsay

singsongsay

Groupbie

singsongsay

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
could not agree more-the episode was a mixture of all the elements needed to make is an awesome show. However still wish we got more of arjn and arohi. waiting for them to get together. The seperation is driving me crazy

-Hoor-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Hoor-

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Yup, today's epi was worth-watching!
I loved Rashi for doing all that. Now if Arjun leaves the Singhanias, which he already has, then no one will question him from his family as to why he did so as its all for the sake of Rashi.
So good step taken by Rashi. She actually loves Arjun, nd isnt using him unlike the rest of Singhanias

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.