India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan
Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan

AJ extended!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Page 2)

sun_singh IF-Dazzler
sun_singh
sun_singh

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Lol at Zeetv, AJ will end i am sure this month...We were told CB got an extension too by tellybuzz but it proved untrue.

The UK website that was right about CB ending already said AJMBHK will end next month, i am thinking CB is not ready as yet to hit the screen but as soon it is AJ will end.

I am ROFL with the actor's comment that AJ is doing well at the 7:30pm slot, he/she is clearly looking at diff ratings than the ones i see, the show is a disaster for Zee at the 7:30pm slot.

CB was getting trps of above 3 now this show is getting 1.3 how is this better...Confused

I am happy zee descision to end CB back fired...Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakradha_bilaharidany89billo77sia_lovelyashna26Neerjaa

PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Dear friends why r u forgetting when we studied in school college and whereever who got first was the school/college topper so here also whoever gets 1 trp is doing good and who gets 3 or 4  or 5 trps is not so the same logic the strategic team is applying so thats why CB at 2 and 2plus was not doing well.LOL

Edited by chalhov - 24 December 2010 at 10:42am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakradha_bilaharianusha34billo77..yajnaseni..sia_lovelyfatssrilanka

chipak Goldie
chipak
chipak

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:22am | IP Logged

OMG whats this...what kind of stats they have. someone pls send TAMs to them and even if thats not sufficient then God only help them. Aj is doing goood ..yeah its doing good  in reverse logic ..they are completely gone case...nutssssDeadDead

Gosh i dont see AJ ending soon if this news is true or is it just a rumor to garner some points in the last days of the serial (as if it gonna work..huhh)..what its running with 1.3 smthLOL 

Dont know abt future of CB2..how Zee gonna handle. My gut feeling is when news for CB2 came out some sections in the industry (PR banner who else, they even got that anti CB2/pro some serial out) sprang into action in order to douse any efforts for CB2 and right now this third force is putting its weight behind channle to stop CB..my belief they feared CB success at first time and now also they r scared.....anything can happen. ...so what they told actors abt Cb2..someone lied to them abt extention too..so possible..

my view start sending letters to Zee and DJs once again with petition..time to change my tagline againWink call me nutsss hereLOL  seriously i m like OMG wht kind of environment these actors work in..pathetic..and i was blaming my company for unprofessional and non-corpoarte functioning..lucky me

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

radha_bilaharianusha34billo77sia_lovelyfatssrilanka

chipak Goldie
chipak
chipak

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by v3gradev09

I'm sad... I saw this also. If I don't get Choti Bahu Season 2, with Avi and Rubi I am going to break my tv. Angry

v3gradev dont think abt that..instead break their heads..m sureit would be much easier to do that with their empty shells

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

billo77

billo77 IF-Dazzler
billo77
billo77

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chipak

Originally posted by v3gradev09

I'm sad... I saw this also. If I don't get Choti Bahu Season 2, with Avi and Rubi I am going to break my tv. Angry

v3gradev dont think abt that..instead break their heads..m sureit would be much easier to do that with their empty shells
Good one Seema jiLOLROFL
sia_lovely IF-Rockerz
sia_lovely
sia_lovely

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chipak

OMG whats this...what kind of stats they have. someone pls send TAMs to them and even if thats not sufficient then God only help them. Aj is doing goood ..yeah its doing good  in reverse logic ..they are completely gone case...nutssssDeadDead

Gosh i dont see AJ ending soon if this news is true or is it just a rumor to garner some points in the last days of the serial (as if it gonna work..huhh)..what its running with 1.3 smthLOL 

Dont know abt future of CB2..how Zee gonna handle. My gut feeling is when news for CB2 came out some sections in the industry (PR banner who else, they even got that anti CB2/pro some serial out) sprang into action in order to douse any efforts for CB2 and right now this third force is putting its weight behind channle to stop CB..my belief they feared CB success at first time and now also they r scared.....anything can happen. ...so what they told actors abt Cb2..someone lied to them abt extention too..so possible..

my view start sending letters to Zee and DJs once again with petition..time to change my tagline againWink call me nutsss hereLOL  seriously i m like OMG wht kind of environment these actors work in..pathetic..and i was blaming my company for unprofessional and non-corpoarte functioning..lucky me

Exactly! ZEE are a bunch of Liars!! So dont trust them at all!! Well, i guess we have to get ready with our letters again!! Atleast that could make sense in to those dumbheads!!Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakbillo77

MysteryGirl101 Goldie
MysteryGirl101
MysteryGirl101

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Lets wait and see wat happens!
fatssrilanka IF-Achieverz
fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Zee is d most stupid, foolish & disorganised channel I hv cme across.They  dont knw wht they want. Y wud Zee CVs gv us any answer our questions?They very well know we r nt going 2 trust them.D CV head himself is a big hypocrite.He is nt accpt dat his decision was wrong when he ended CB.Bt 1 thing is 4 sure, CB2 WILL CME SOON.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index