India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan
Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan

AJ extended!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chocolate_boy IF-Rockerz
chocolate_boy
chocolate_boy

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:34am | IP Logged
The latest news says AJ has been extended???????????????????So CB2 remains in a question???????????

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakradha_bilaharisia_lovelynycsweetie..sush..ashna26fatssrilanka

radha_bilahari Goldie
radha_bilahari
radha_bilahari

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Just saw the article in TB.  All of you please read it and have fun, obviously they think they are getting good numbers for this show and if it continues it will improve.

Sincerely wish and pray for Avinash and Rubina, their talents must be recognised and not used for their own benefits by the channel.

Chances of CB 2 looks in the distant horizon.,

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovradhika5chipakbillo77sia_lovelyashna26fatssrilanka

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Lol I just read the article extension for months! They are saying it is doing well on 7.30 pm. Give me a break. It is doing horrible. Star plus is leading so much with their show!  Choti Bahu got much higher TRP still it didn't get an extension. Why is Agle getting an extension! Confused Strange!  
What is going to happen with Choti Bahu 2 I don't understand guess another timeslot. But which one then! Zee tv still isn't clear about a lot of things!

Edited by ashna26 - 24 December 2010 at 8:46am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakradha_bilahariradhika5billo77sia_lovelyNeerjaa

sia_lovely IF-Rockerz
sia_lovely
sia_lovely

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:50am | IP Logged

OMG! After reading this article I was ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Agle janam........doing well at 7.30 slot??????LOL Now, the actor whoever is telling this surely needs to check up with the latest TRP reports!! SGP in the rival channel is Second in the TRP race! And yours is far far behind!!!!!!!!! 

But the serious issue right now is, AJ extending? Now what about CB2?? If this is just a floating news about extension just like CB got? Or.......?? 

And Mr. Strategic Planner (Sukesh Motwani, Head of Fiction) is not commenting anything about the show (as usual)? Why? Isnt he responsible for answering such questions? He tried to escape during CB's closure in sept as well! And now he's doing the same with AJ?? Angry

Actress, Ratan seems to be saying indirectly about the serial's closure. But the Strat. Planner isnt confirming anything......and we want a confirmation from his side! ZEE!!

Whats going on? Why isnt ZEE confirming anything.......just anything? Neither AJ nor CB?? 

Edited by sia_lovely - 24 December 2010 at 8:51am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovradhika5chipakradha_bilaharibillo77ashna26Neerjaafatssrilanka

Daisy15 IF-Dazzler
Daisy15
Daisy15

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:00am | IP Logged
OMG! OMG!! whats dis nw??? agle janam doing well in its slot accordng to zee thn SGP is doing bad fr them! lolz ulta thinking mentality of zee... wonder wht abt cb2??? wht were these articles statng then? same comment was given whn karol bagh was doing bad in 7pm slot... wish cb could have got in star plus toh aaj yeh din na dekhna padta:-(

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakradha_bilaharibillo77sia_lovelyashna26fatssrilanka

sia_lovely IF-Rockerz
sia_lovely
sia_lovely

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Madhu-

OMG! OMG!! whats dis nw??? agle janam doing well in its slot accordng to zee thn SGP is doing bad fr them! lolz ulta thinking mentality of zee... wonder wht abt cb2??? wht were these articles statng then? same comment was given whn karol bagh was doing bad in 7pm slot... wish cb could have got in star plus toh aaj yeh din na dekhna padta:-(

Hehe........Reverse Logic for ZEE!! SGP is doing very bad.......and AJ......is rocking/ highest TRP gainer in that slot for them. Back then, even KB was doing very very good na?WinkGood let them stay in their wonderland!!

Edited by sia_lovely - 24 December 2010 at 9:03am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakbillo77

v3gradev09 Goldie
v3gradev09
v3gradev09

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:08am | IP Logged
I'm sad... I saw this also. If I don't get Choti Bahu Season 2, with Avi and Rubi I am going to break my tv. Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashna26

billo77 IF-Dazzler
billo77
billo77

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:15am | IP Logged

Guys remember what happened last time they gave an extention too Choti bahu then they CHANGED THEIR MINDS!!!!Angryand closed it on September 17! They might do the same thing with AJ first their going to give them an extention then cancel it ..ZEETV are the most ridiculous channel I ever saw in my whole entire life ! Is it me or they dont know MATH ?? I mean AJ Trps are not great at all ( no offence) ..Choti bahu was a million times better !

Im also thinking that they gave an extention to AJ because they want too shoot more episodes of CB2. I would rather like a nice story of RAdev and not done in a hurry and not make AVINA exausted in the end of the day .. If CB 2 gets a little extention I wouldnt mind because I wouldnt like if they start with an illogical story and done in a rush.I remember reading somewhere that they started shooting for CB in august .and it was suppose too air in november ..They got 3 months of shooting ..So they were pretty much advanced in their schedule .Maybe they want the same thing for CB2 maybe  not 3 months probably 1 month or smt .. But if choti bahu starts earlier I will be more then happy Big smile..Missing Radev very much ..They might change AJ time slot and give CB a 7:30 slot .. Im pretty sure CB2 will come one day ..If not then im going to pop Angry
Im still very angry with Zeetv .They make No sense at all  AngryWacko

(Sorry if I said smt that was offensive )

Edited by billo77 - 24 December 2010 at 9:23am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovradhika5anusha34chipaksia_lovelyashna26Neerjaafatssrilanka

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index