Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -RushTrip-

sometimes the best compliment is silence

i think he was awesome today..he was my Maan..

Humare Khayalat kithne Milthe hai...Vrushu....Yes he was my MAAN today😉

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I felt good..and..yes..bahut kuch hua...par no maaneet scene ok...if i do write it will be the xrated one..and..i shall pm it...to you all...!!

ok cool.....will wait for your x-ratedness.....would not mind Vinu taking some of them ideas...and using them for something constructiveEmbarrassed
rickks thumbnail

Dedicated to My Towel Partner...Shivi You'll know why😆

Updated my take-HERE IT IS😉😊😛

ADORABLE EPISODE....Right away 100/10

Wow Wow Wow'..Now this is what you call Progression. Progression in Maaneet Relationship Kaafi dino se eyelocks..Dupatta/Saree Pallu Seq pe atki Hui thi'.Not that I did not enjoy it😳'.Just that I longed for their relationship to see a new level and yes i got it today......Thankyou CV's the Episode was really and truly adorable....or should i say DREAMY 😍

The Family Seq at KC was very chweet.....

Maan's character showed consistency even in the short,Continental Omelet seq at KC....He so wanted her to admit ki she does not like Continental Food at-least for the time being😆

The whole "Lets have Lunch together Seq" to "The rushing of Maan with Geet to the Hosp for check-up" was Hilarious....kithni Aaram se she was enjoying being in his arms and also answering the staff that she was the patient whe they asked....It was so damn cute....

The USG-Ultrasonography Seq was simply Outstanding
Loved the way Maan Insisted that Doctor continue with the Check-up...Do all the required test and also USG....The scene was really good and almost perfectly done....Why almost perfectly coz gel was not used, not on Geet or the Probe (But its okay...they did not want to go deep into facts)but yaar the DOCTOR messed it up and it was too obvious😡.....She removes the probe, keeps it beside Geet and walks of and we still have an Image on the machine....Wow one of a kind only available for GHSP i guess😆 ....
Where is the previous Doc...Yaar she knew how to act and looked quite realistic in terms of the one we saw Today..... ???

Some Facts and Prediction time...😆
Okay Geet's is in her first Trimester and somewhere between 11-13 weeks...Most Probably 12 weeks.....
1)Fetus Cardiac(Heart) activity can be detected on USG only after 7 weeks
2) The position of the Fetus(Baby) on the Screen in USG was at the base that means Geet's Uterus has reached the Symphisis Pubis because of which the baby was also lying in a lower position.
3)The size of the baby looked as that of A Hens Egg...and a Human Fetus looks the size of a Hens egg at 12 WEEKS
4) After 10 weeks USG is done to rule out any heart anomalies...

So based on all this Geet's in her 12th Week of Pregnancy😊 Am i correct CV's????

Yes i knew it....Yipeeeeeeeeee🥳 and moreover i had predicted and said on the thread ki unlike the other Nissar Parvez Ventures in GHSP it will be the Girl/the female lead that is our very on MS.HANDA who will say " I LOVE YOU" first and aaisa hi Hua.......
🥳

Arjun-Ani story is slowly brewing...Bohat Acha hai....Loved Arjun's (Piyush) Expressions and the way he behaves around Ani....But Ani (Nikunj) does not score well in the Expressions dept....

Pls Bhagwaan Tasha the chamcha ko ek Zor Ka......Will Ani do the honors???Waise now she has two reasons
1) For giving her the wrong cue about Geet
2)Arjun pe Line Maarne ke liye

GC and DD Acting were outstanding.....

DD as i said is def the Madhuri Dixit of telly wood she gives Amazing and Flawless Expressions and is a Brilliant Actress...GC today in terms of expression was awesome....ek baar bhi uski expression nahi chutti....The scene where he looks at her while she is eating Mangoes with that smile was
😍😍😍😍...

Kyun kyun kyun????why does he do every other expression brilliantly without any flaw and goes on an ON/OFF mode when it comes to Passionate Seq.....😡

Show Stealer-The lone tear that escaped Maan's eyes when he saw the sonography Image
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Aur Kuch Hai...toh Update Kar Doongi😉

Love Viji

Edited by rickks - 13 years ago
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: rickks

Humare Khayalat kithne Milthe hai...Vrushu....Yes he was my MAAN today😉

now we are all fighting for maan?? achi baat hai😉
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Revv--

res for maha Fri 😳😳

😆
Hiralious epi... Maaneet were too good today
Good mixture of comedy, drama, love and emotion 😳😳
Be back with more

Oye Kahan ho yaar....4 lines Isse aage kuch Likho ...EC😊
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
aditi, Shivu

i am writing part 3 of Vinu ka Raaz as well so i will keep coming and going..

i know nothing new about it..hai na

but..about Ani and Arjun..

i think this is how it will play out..

Arjun's plan is to make her fall in love with him..what he will not anticipate is him falling in love with her as well adn that is the twist..and that is when he will abandon his plan and help maan and geet instead of seek revenge..
they say revenge always back fires on them...

but yes...i think it will be ani who will be hurt first and she will try and help his plan not succeed in ruining Maan and be the person to tell him what Nt and Dev did to geet and that is when he will feel contrite and he would have fallen in love with her anyway... in the mean time

so the story will then have him fall on his knees.. and beg Ani to take.. him in his life..
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Viji

hamare khayalaat milte..hain..yes..

no me not fighting for maan..

i have moved to Arjun..

the reason..is no competition😉

too many people want maan and i love maan but..i am going to have an affair with Arjun...!!

hee hee..how cheesy..can i get!!
rickks thumbnail

Wow!

kya baat hai...i loved it totally

this is one episode i can watch over and over again..

Maan and omlette...he does have a bee in his bonnet about it..i mean..in his head...the guy so hates lies and wants her to admit it..and does everything he can to get her to say it but poor soul had to understand that it was not her but the baby revolting against his efforts...
😆😆😆 So true...

loved the family thing...in the office...
👍🏼 Yes it was really thoughtful to show some continuation to the Office Family Seq

and the moment with baby and i love..you was simply superb
😳😍 Still in Maaneet Land ab tak bahar nahi nikal paayi
😍😳
fantastic CVs....

loved the Arjun and Ani angst..and loved the tasha being used by Arjun to make Ani jealous...

Bechari Tasha..uska naam ab toilet roll hai..use and throw.pehle..sasha ne kiya ab Arjun kar raha hai...

hai hai..bechari tasha pe ye julam na karo..CVs..usse romeo de do...

thora Romeo pe julam karo usse Tasha de do

Manisha..needs to realise whether he want a saheli aur saheli ka pati ya he wants his flame and his wife..to be...har cheez maan sir aur uski patni ke liye karta hai... i think usko pata chal gaya..Maan ka gharwaala nahi ban sakta toh saali toh bann hi jaayega!!

Adi is the sweetest..haklata hai magar pyar se...i love this guy..

hey prabhu...how many loves..i love maan, fallin gin love with arjun and now i love Adi..as well..
wow...mera bhi jawab nahi...number does matter!!

daadi...so...cute...i lover her too..no one is going to spared from my love drugs today..

sabko pyar baaton...

well to say the long story short i loved it..and i love Geet!!

i am in totally faltoo moodd..

I am in love
i am in love
i am in love

tum dil ki dhadkan mein
rehte ho rehte ho!!

saale sab kameene...!!

Muni mere das rupaiya bach gaya!!
🤣 Mere Bhi

Vrushu...Loved your take...Kya baat hai No symbolism's for today???

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Munni - u r charging $10 if we don't write🤣🤣🤣 u sure u don't wanna pay me not to write today....am gonna play Devil's Advocate and say the epi was problematic in some aspects😈
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: killerkinrul

Hey All

kaise ho sab ?

A song for Maneet
Jhilmil sitaron ka aangan hoga
Rimjhim barsata sawan hoga
aisa sunder sapna apna jeewan hoga

i love this song and today when baby scene was going i felt singing this Song 😳😳

Loved Maneet today there every scene was fab today loved the way DD eat aam wow too good i feel like Eating one heeeee 😉
Haila😲???Kyun kyun yeh kab huA just kidding yaar...Ghussa math ho jaana)

kya bolo Maneet are so romantic and they are so dutyful towards eachother they can do anything for eachother brilliant
thanku creatives for giving such a mindblowing Confession i mean baby also hearing
mom dad romance wow chooooooo chweet na
and Baby maneet dhak dhak loved it kya heart beat hai haayeeeee
and the Cry wowwwwww it was the best chota sa aanson unki palkon pe wah maaza aagaya sach main i was cried and smile together
this is the Maneet/Gurti Magic 😳
Loved the baby pehli jhalak 
I Love u Maneet humesha , forever 😊chahe ye show jitna bhi chale MANEET kabhi nahin bhoolungi 😊

aaj ke episode main i only dont like 2 thing
Annie arjun jealusy part yuckkkkkkkkkkk
and time limit 2 days se i am feeling ki show chota hogaya hai heeeeeee😆😡😡

Maneet 10/10
Gurti 10/10

will updt ltr more😊

Nice take Preeto Ji....Loved it