Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTZ - Open For Reserve :) (Page 4)

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savi-tan

Well an okkkk episode.....yesterday's was way better....but then you cannot have rocking episodes every day!

u didn't think today's episode was good babes??Confused kya hua?

Geet finally getting her wish fulfilled and relishing the mango - very good acting by DD.  Maan rushing Geet to the hospital - a bit OTT.....
well it makes sense that maan reacted that way...he is very possessive about geet now....if anything happens to her, he will go mad....so it was fine i thinkLOL

Felt that the sonography could have been much better directed.  They didn't even ask Geet to change her clothes + the baby looked around 6-7 mths old....The scene when Geet confesses her love was very touching.....other dialogues shown in the precap....I thought she already said it before when they last visited the hospital together...oh well.....no matter, we will hear it one more time.
 You don't always have to change you clothes do you?? I know you can just get one done in your own clothes they just have to lift up you shirt or whatever it is you have own....if there anything more to be checked then it makes sense...right?
Yea the baby looked overgrown gotta give it you on that oneROFL..but then again you can't always have everything logical....Ouch
the precap, yes she did say it before....but you see Geet is overly emotion right now....so it makes damn good sense for her to say that again....she was very emotional and moved....which was why she even said I love you to maan in that state.....she was happy that she got someone like maan in her life...seeing her child....and a man who has excepted her even despite her past.....it seemed like a dream to her....and so in emotions she said that again...which is quite logical and it happens....

As for Arjun/NE, I keep repeating this - No. Chemistry.  Nada. Nothing.  I guess we will be forced to watch their romance.....atleast do us a favor NE, try showing some emotion when you are around Arjun!
 Yaar inke bare mein...to kuch nahin kehna chati.....i didn't even watch their part at all....Ani is being weird....she hated to see this man...and now suddenly she wants his attention??LOL quite weird

As for Arjun, buh.  I would have loved to see kick his a.. and walk off!

Last but not the least, finally got to see Adi even though he was stammering through out!  Why did he opt for being part of Maan's family?
I guess everyone was soo busy pampering geet....what about maan?? If everyone takes care of geet in the office...who will be there to listen to Maan the boss....LOL so maybe Adi felt that he should have friends from his side as well....so Adi as his employee....or possibly a good friend.....went on Maan's side

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheartNinelivesadoremevirgo

-Amrita2010 IF-Dazzler
-Amrita2010
-Amrita2010

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Hello everyone HugHugHug

It's been so long since I didn't come over here, and I'm so happy that I'm able to make it up here...just to say hi to u all..

Wish u all a merry Christmas.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheartadoremevirgomysterygurl1427preetgurti

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amrita2010

Hello everyone HugHugHug

It's been so long since I didn't come over here, and I'm so happy that I'm able to make it up here...just to say hi to u all..

Hey Amu
how r u ?

you are not the only one all idiots are Gone no one is coming from past many daysLOLLOL

Merry christmas to u to
love u

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheart-Amrita2010mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by killerkinrul

Hey All

kaise ho sab ?

A song for Maneet
Jhilmil sitaron ka aangan hoga
Rimjhim barsata sawan hoga
aisa sunder sapna apna jeewan hoga

i love this song and today when baby scene was going i felt singing this Song EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Loved Maneet today there every scene was fab today loved the way DD eat aam wow too good i feel like Eating one heeeee Wink
kya bolo Maneet are so romantic and they are so dutyful towards eachother they can do anything for eachother brilliant
thanku creatives for giving such a mindblowing Confession i mean baby also hearing
mom dad romance wow chooooooo chweet na
and Baby maneet dhak dhak loved it kya heart beat hai haayeeeee
and the Cry wowwwwww it was the best chota sa aanson unki palkon pe wah maaza aagaya sach main i was cried and smile together
this is the Maneet/Gurti Magic CryCrySmileEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Loved the baby pehli jhalak 
I Love u Maneet humesha , forever Smilechahe ye show jitna bhi chale MANEET kabhi nahin bhoolungi Smile

aaj ke episode main i only dont like 2 thing
Annie arjun jealusy part yuckkkkkkkkkkk
and time limit 2 days se i am feeling ki show chota hogaya hai heeeeeeeLOLAngryAngry

Maneet 10/10
Gurti 10/10

will updt ltr moreSmile
awwwww preeto wow babes....i agree with everything you pointed out!!! i too loved DD's expressions when Maan was carrying her...and they asked who the patient was....it was damn hilariousROFL.........that was an amazing scene...i watched that part three times.....
yes....when Maaneet smile together.....the whole universe bows......today's episode was very good....it had all the elements....love.....comedy, cuteness, care, romance, some naughtiness...

the way Maan was lookin at geet when he said that during pregnancy you get such cravings no???LOL

as for ani and arjun...yaar do not want to talk about those two...i am trying my best to except them....and tryin to give them a chance....but Nikunj yaar...u have such simple scenes....at least learn hot to handle them.....Piyush is doing fine...

but i wish to see Old Maan soon....this is gettin way tooo sweet to handle....i feel like instead of making the whole mein utha kar le jawonga comedy...they should have shown him being arrogant....serious.....and mean....just like how he said....nahin to pehnadonga.....during the RTM...although it did sort of reminded me of that scene Big smileLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheartadoremevirgo

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:53am | IP Logged

Hello everyone HugHugHug

merry christmas babes!!! thanks for at least dropping by in this ghost town we need people yaar...but at least this was very sweet of you to come and say hi!! enjoy the holidays loveHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Amrita2010

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Revv--

res for maha Fri EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

LOLLOLLOLLOL
Hiralious epi... Maaneet were too good today
Good mixture of comedy, drama, love and emotion EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Be back with more
rev di...yeh itna chota sa take nahin chalega....aaj to Friday hai.....so come quick .....so we can discuss!!!

wanna know more of what you thought about the episode...and yes....
today's episode was a good mixture of comedy, drama, love, and emotion
-Amrita2010 IF-Dazzler
-Amrita2010
-Amrita2010

Originally posted by killerkinrul

Hello everyone HugHugHug

Hey Amu
how r u ?

you are not the only one all idiots are Gone no one is coming from past many daysLOLLOL

Merry christmas to u to
love u

I'm good, simply enjoying with my family, that's why I'm away from IF, and how have u been, dear?

I managed to see the episode tonight, and peeped here too.
What an episode!!! It had all the flavours in it...loved Gurti's acting!!!

love,
Amrita

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Shivu qoute karti to long padta so

Last part where u said u want old Maan baq
me to agreed i want the thoda sado Maan baq ye sugary Maan is sweet but thoda sa waise will Rock the perfect blend

And yaa one more thing upst me
Maneet ne GOL GAPPE NHIN khaayeeeeeeeeeee

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheartmysterygurl1427

Go to top