Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneetian

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

wow

wow
wow
wow
wow
today's episode was just extremely beautiful!!!!
Maan cried???Embarrassed 
Vrush Di kuch hua???Wink
Mags I cried today tooCry.....such a sweet episode!!!
Gurti were brilliantClap
today i flat out give 10/10
only cause of Gurti and their Brilliant acting as Maaneet

10/10 from me toooooo..Love GHSP...Love Maaneet..and yes..beautiful experience..WOW
That was just amazing wasn't mags?? Did you even expect to see something like this today?? It was soooo damn cute.....and hilarious at the same time!!!
The way Maan carries Geet to the hospital....and she like maharani is smiling when they ask who the patient is!!!!LOL
it was very beautiful.....Maan was sooo busy lookin that the beautiful life in his geet's stomach, and then she suddenly through the bomb of and ILU to him......wow.......his expressions were to die for!!!! he was soo happy that he got to see his child and at the same time he heard those three words......he was dying for......it was a beautiful moment....and it was the perfect time to say i love you!!! Maan didn't even have time to react to her I love you......he reacted but he was sooo into seein that beautiful miracle in Geet's stomach

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ninelives-RushTrip-adoremevirgo

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by killerkinrul

Hey Shivu
remember 150 pages
haaaaaaaaaa

GET SET GO
hi preeto....did you watch the episode babesTongueTongue
i am pretty sure all of the mothers or wives that watched today's episode was extremely mesmerized and most likely in deja vuEmbarrassed.....

so tell me now.....was the way maan reacted natural??

did GC perform well today, or are people going to bash him even todayLOL

DD what can i say about this girl.....she is a natural actress....her expressions were amazing!!!!
Cute geet.....bubbly maharani geetLOL.....i loved it how she was like...."why are you getting so hyper?" They were truly a married couple today......like i said marriage is just a formality for these two....

GC his expressions were to die for......maan never knew he would be seein this sooo fast......he was sooo lost....and amazed..........he didn't even care that someone was looking at him tearingShocked.....hilarious which reminded me of that onion scene......where he looked if anyone saw him tearing....and here forget it!!! he didn't give a damn if anyone was there....watching him....

ravenheart-RushTrip-adoremevirgo

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Muniza di....

pooji.....dol

kullu...nandu....pari....rev di....just everyone......i didn't mean to forget anyone...but these few names came into my mind...and so i said them
.sab ke sab....kya mein wish kar sakti hoon.....today is christmas eve......isn't a family supposed to be together?? Aren't we supposed to forget all things and join hands and have fun?? Can't we do that today??? Just sit and talk.....about our Show that brought us all together.....that made us idiots.....made us what we are today? Every family has fights......hell my mom and her sister fought many times....and they were bad fights.....but they still talk....no matter how much my masi has insulted my mom....they still talk...

so please?? sab bhoolo....and lets have fun?? Lets talk maaneet??

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 24 December 2010 at 10:17am

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:21am | IP Logged
You know it makes me wonder.....how did maan know that papaya is not good for a pregnant lady, but didn't know that pregnant women have cravings??

hmm....maybe he knew that out of the blue....it is possible...because there are things i know when people tell me....but doesn't mean that i would know all the details...

like if my cousin Shital Di didn't tell me the things she had gone through during her pregnancy......i would have not understood geet's behavior.....but then either way i would have learned it from dadi...

today i thought was logical....cause it makes sense that dadi knew about geet's pregnancy....as it was on the news....newspapers...she was knew everything from that.....so if she didn't know, then it would have been bad....and wouldn't have made sense.

ravenheart IF-Dazzler
ravenheart
ravenheart

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Well an okkkk episode.....yesterday's was way better....but then you cannot have rocking episodes every day!

Geet finally getting her wish fulfilled and relishing the mango - very good acting by DD.  Maan rushing Geet to the hospital - a bit OTT.....

Felt that the sonography could have been much better directed.  They didn't even ask Geet to change her clothes + the baby looked around 6-7 mths old....The scene when Geet confesses her love was very touching.....other dialogues shown in the precap....I thought she already said it before when they last visited the hospital together...oh well.....no matter, we will hear it one more time.

As for Arjun/NE, I keep repeating this - No. Chemistry.  Nada. Nothing.  I guess we will be forced to watch their romance.....atleast do us a favor NE, try showing some emotion when you are around Arjun!

As for Arjun, buh.  I would have loved to see kick his a.. and walk off!

Last but not the least, finally got to see Adi even though he was stammering through out!  Why did he opt for being part of Maan's family?

-RushTrip-mysterygurl1427adoremevirgo

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

I want every person who reserved the post here to write the take. If anyone missed, i will charge $10 for not writing the take...

Now it's up to you guys write take or give me 10 bucks..Deal or No Deal?

Muniza
Oye
sabse pehla Fine tujhe hi lagega for sure
LOLLOLWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip-mysterygurl1427

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by killerkinrul

Hey Shivu
remember 150 pages
haaaaaaaaaa

GET SET GO
hi preeto....did you watch the episode babesTongueTongue
i am pretty sure all of the mothers or wives that watched today's episode was extremely mesmerized and most likely in deja vuEmbarrassed.....

so tell me now.....was the way maan reacted natural??

did GC perform well today, or are people going to bash him even todayLOL

DD what can i say about this girl.....she is a natural actress....her expressions were amazing!!!!
Cute geet.....bubbly maharani geetLOL.....i loved it how she was like...."why are you getting so hyper?" They were truly a married couple today......like i said marriage is just a formality for these two....

GC his expressions were to die for......maan never knew he would be seein this sooo fast......he was sooo lost....and amazed..........he didn't even care that someone was looking at him tearingShocked.....hilarious which reminded me of that onion scene......where he looked if anyone saw him tearing....and here forget it!!! he didn't give a damn if anyone was there....watching him....

First of all
i loved the episode mindblasting
and GC performed brilliantly but my DD awwwwwww she is just perfect GEET Ise better ho nahin sakti

I LOVE THE PART WHERE mAAN TOOK HER TO HOSPITAL AND NURSE Ask patient kaun hai both said together maan ye kya towards geet and geet say me
expressions were to die for
mujhe woh pic chahiye aur avi bhiiiiiiiiiSmileSmile

-RushTrip-mysterygurl1427adoremevirgo

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:40am | IP Logged
updated the take on pg 1
pls read

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip-mysterygurl1427