Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTZ - Open For Reserve :) (Page 28)

Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks[/QUOTE

Beautiful take Mags....and agree about the ILU...i knew it would come...I was pretty sure...i was also confident ki It would be Geet say it first but i never anticipated that the Occasion would be something so beautiful as thisSmile
Thank u so very much...yes i felt that the cliched I Love U must be special in such a passionate and superb love story..and yes it was spellbounding...Thank God Geet is so spontaneous..She initialed the Kiss talk..n this too was 1st told by her...thus gives way to ladies coming out of the shadows and taking the 1st initiative where these things are concerned as far as tv serials go na....

Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by maaneetian

Hi guys..Smile

Merry Chritmas
Just my views...as a general viewer..BTW..JUST LOVE GHSP even more nowadays..GC n DD simply awesome..

When we make the choice to fill our heart space with unconditional love, our world blossoms into a beauty far greater than we have known

Unconditional love has no limitations no breaks...it just flow....Hiccups are a part and parcel of life..but Love and when it is the way we are witnessing between MSK N Geet..it just does not need any words to be described...It just absorbs U...Tiny sequences, Major sequences Just feel so in place na!!!!Clap

Today's episode simply left me speechless.Clap..MSK n Geet were totally in tandem as usual..GHSP served a super duper platter for us on this Christmas Eve...

Loved that MSK just does not give up...His reasoning is very simple..Just wants Geet to admit her not having had the breakfast he so painfully and with tears had prepared and the reason for not having it..1st the breakfast...then the "oh so called Continental Lunch"..haa haa...hilarious..So very like MSK..Somehow GC was in full form yet again...

Loved that a doubt of mine which according to me could have created some hiccups in Maaneet marriage...thank God CV's of GHSP are progressive..............Dadima knows abt Geet's Pregnancy and thank god is happy abt it.....WOWClap

Loved MSk rushing His Geet at a drop of hat just seeing her feeling pukish..Even his meeting forgotten..To the Hospital...amazing expressions of DD here in MSK's arms...when asked who is the patient..lol..Men can be silly during their wives..Or would be in that state..Seen my own brother do that to his wife...When this scene was aired..Both of them were watching and yes we revisited that part of our lives...

So much was said abt the requirement of quoting the "I love U "Some wanted it ..Some did not want it coz their love needed no such words..I was among those who said their love did not need those 3 words....But Boy i was zapped...here...Never in so many serial watched have i seen and "i love U " so momentous.... but look at the way ILU comes in this type of situation...mind-blowing

CVs of GHSP saved the "I Love U" for the best moment. Emotional and tremendous ...It was a perfect way to confess your love for someone...so special... Spontaneous and heartfelt...so true Perfect.

The tear of joy and from MSK.. This scene was what made me actually shed tears...I have yet to see a parent react in such a way on seeing his child..on any show..GC was simply mind-blowing here...this left me completely speechless... But none of them made me cry. That one tear of joy from maan's eyes had me in tears. I doubt anyone else could pull it off. GC...an actor of his extraordinary caliber...only such a brilliant actor could pull this one off...wow

The feeling of pride, the joy, the amazement..all seen so clearly on their faces.....Thank U CV"S of GHSP..For giving us this moment..The joy of watching GHSP again and again...

They dare not do anything to this baby now..It is Maaneet's baby now...and yes and has now made a bond just like maaneet have with many maaneetians...

MSK this is for you......HugBlushing

I am loving Arjun every day....So sincere..yet really no one knows what he is up to..but yes he seems to realize his effect on NE...the way he used Tasha....anvesha getting "J" abt Tasha..haila ..aise kaise?

1 drop of tear shed by MSK....created a Tsunami here..... He already feels so connected to the baby of his love his Geet...His child.... Geet was oh so overwhelmed to see her Maan..Her Dusth Danav ka yeh avatar.... I am so looking forward to MaanEet-baby scenes. Cvs, please dont let anything happen to the baby, Geet and Maan both will never survive this shock..,

I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word in reality. This is why right, temporarily defeated, is stronger than evil triumphant."

Chalo guys..i was slow to write but i needed this time...

Bye for now..

Inshallah will meet again tomorrow..

Merry Christmas to one and all

Mags

Oye finally you wrote your take!!! I was saving peoples takes to read later  at night so i can increase the pages....see i am smhartLOLWink

Yes Mags.....as usuall u write soooo cutely!!! today's episode was amazing!!! The way it was put was damn good!!! I didn't expect anything like this today!! Who'd knew that we would get such a cute confession today?? I have never seen a confession like this on TV...ever!!!! It was sooo original and perfect!!!

Just out of this world....i loved it!!!! this is why we love this show...cause it is different...and has always stood out!!

Oh damn what to say about Gurti...they are always brilliant!!
Gurti hai toh itna impactful tha shayd...and of course the timing...and it na positive happenings...Daadi knowing..yeh mere hisaab se adchan ho sakti thi...par shayd i was thinking abt this aspect from the point of view of other serials....
I should always remember that the CV's of GHSP are different and yet so powerful
thanks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

reea88

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Helloooo my lovely Idiots! Hug

Before anything I'd like to say that I absolutely did NOT like today's episode... and there's only one explanation for that...because of this episode I will have countless sleepless nights!

Thankyou Maaneet! For taking me off to Maaneet land and forcing me to stay up there and have no hosh-o-awaaz of what's going on in reality and what people are saying because I'm too darn busy dreaming about you! Ya Happy!?

Lawl.. hope no one felt like throwing chappals right away before reading my whole dastaan! LOL

Ok... now to the episode:

I just want to say I had that queasy uneasy gut-wrenching feeling again today at the sonography part .. that expression of Maan's after seeing the baby.. HIS and Geet's baby for this first time... haiiiiiiiiiiiiiii <3 Day Dreaming Too Good. GC .. bigg BIGG hugs for you.. you rocked today as usual but today a wee bit more haan! HugHeart

DD: I love you girl! You never fail to bring laughter, smiles, and tears onto our faces! From the cute and adorable I-feel-like-pinching-your-cheeks expression you gave after eating those khatta mangoes HAII MEIN MAR JAWAN (Waise Maaaaan bhi mar jawan horaha tha.. that smile was tres adorable! Embarrassed He was watching her so lovingly haii.. too good!) So DD, my jaan this is for you: Hug (Gosh, I can't stop giving out jhappies today! LOL LOL)

Maan is always surprising me.. and yes he did surprise me by crying at the sight of his baby... that scene was very emotional and perfectly executed by both DD and GC.. and after that I LOVE YOU.. Maan's face was to die for! His realization/shocked/Did-I-just-hear-what-I-think-I-heard? face was too adorable and plastered a ginormous smile on my face for sure Big smile

Onto Arvesha: Well they're gradually catching on .. although I'm 100% sure their chemistry will never be as close as Maaneet's but they'll be something in their own way and I'll be okay with it.. chalo unko bhi ek chance marne ka waqt dete hain yaron! .. Magar is Tasha ka... gosh Annie just give her a swift kick in the ___ (fill in the blank as per your wish) and we'll be ok .. but I must say that Annie is falling for Arjun QUITE PHAAAAST! ROFL Haila Maaneet took a good 6 months to confess and this girl's already feeling JEALOUS! Vaaaa re! Chalo bacchi hai .. we all have our fair share of crushes LOL ..

This epi is priceless which is why I ain't rating... oh who am I kidding... I give it Infinity / 10 Smile 

Loved DD and GC .. they are to die for and are mindblowing at what they do and shall continue to entertain us in the best possible ways on and off screen!

Loved the story moving forward in regards to Maaneet's relationship .. now they've both experienced new things again: Sonography showed Geet and gave her a reality check that really .. a man doesn't only become a father by donating his sperm .. yea he's much more than that and only deserves to become one when he harbour's feelings for his child.. and in Maan's case.. well ajooba or not but this man is something different! And that's MSK for you! Even knowingly that this baby is not his biologically... the love he has for Geet has brought him to the mukaam where he has tears looking at the baby he gets to call his out of HAQ! And I'm loving it!

Great job Geet CVs .. you brought us a whirlwind of emotions today and they were all good! Clap Thumbs Up

Love ya my Idiots,

Z

<3

Sorry for like butting in like that lollz .. but after not being able to write a take for two whole days and after watching today's episode.. I became desperate! LOL

Edited by mkgh - 25 December 2010 at 4:16am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip-preetgurti

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mkgh

Helloooo my lovely Idiots! Hug

Before anything I'd like to say that I absolutely did NOT like today's episode... and there's only one explanation for that...because of this episode I will have countless sleepless nights!

Thankyou Maaneet! For taking me off to Maaneet land and forcing me to stay up there and have no hosh-o-awaaz of what's going on in reality and what people are saying because I'm too darn busy dreaming about you! Ya Happy!?

Lawl.. hope no one felt like throwing chappals right away before reading my whole dastaan! LOL

Ok... now to the episode:

I just want to say I had that queasy uneasy gut-wrenching feeling again today at the sonography part .. that expression of Maan's after seeing the baby.. HIS and Geet's baby for this first time... haiiiiiiiiiiiiiii <3 Day Dreaming Too Good. GC .. bigg BIGG hugs for you.. you rocked today as usual but today a wee bit more haan! HugHeart

DD: I love you girl! You never fail to bring laughter, smiles, and tears onto our faces! From the cute and adorable I-feel-like-pinching-your-cheeks expression you gave after eating those khatta mangoes HAII MEIN MAR JAWAN (Waise Maaaaan bhi mar jawan horaha tha.. that smile was tres adorable! Embarrassed He was watching her so lovingly haii.. too good!) So DD, my jaan this is for you: Hug (Gosh, I can't stop giving out jhappies today! LOL LOL)

Maan is always surprising me.. and yes he did surprise me by crying at the sight of his baby... that scene was very emotional and perfectly executed by both DD and GC.. and after that I LOVE YOU.. Maan's face was to die for! His realization/shocked/Did-I-just-hear-what-I-think-I-heard? face was too adorable and plastered a ginormous smile on my face for sure Big smile

Onto Arvesha: Well they're gradually catching on .. although I'm 100% sure their chemistry will never be as close as Maaneet's but they'll be something in their own way and I'll be okay with it.. chalo unko bhi ek chance marne ka waqt dete hain yaron! .. Magar is Tasha ka... gosh Annie just give her a swift kick in the ___ (fill in the blank as per your wish) and we'll be ok .. but I must say that Annie is falling for Arjun QUITE PHAAAAST! ROFL Haila Maaneet took a good 6 months to confess and this girl's already feeling JEALOUS! Vaaaa re! Chalo bacchi hai .. we all have our fair share of crushes LOL ..

This epi is priceless which is why I ain't rating... oh who am I kidding... I give it Infinity / 10 Smile 

Loved DD and GC .. they are to die for and are mindblowing at what they do and shall continue to entertain us in the best possible ways on and off screen!

Loved the story moving forward in regards to Maaneet's relationship .. now they've both experienced new things again: Sonography showed Geet and gave her a reality check that really .. a man doesn't only become a father by donating his sperm .. yea he's much more than that and only deserves to become one when he harbour's feelings for his child.. and in Maan's case.. well ajooba or not but this man is something different! And that's MSK for you! Even knowingly that this baby is not his biologically... the love he has for Geet has brought him to the mukaam where he has tears looking at the baby he gets to call his out of HAQ! And I'm loving it!

Great job Geet CVs .. you brought us a whirlwind of emotions today and they were all good! Clap Thumbs Up

Love ya my Idiots,

Z

<3

Sorry for like butting in like that lollz .. but after not being able to write a take for two whole days and after watching today's episode.. I became desperate! LOL

Very impressive dear
your take is very beautiful i loved it
SmileSmileSmile

roseinbloom

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:44am | IP Logged
@ kinrul: awwww thankyou dear! I try I try Wink
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RushTrip-

Originally posted by rickks

Dedicated to my TOWEL partner-Shivu you'll know whyLOL

ADORABLE EPISODE....Right away 100/10

Wow Wow Wow'..Now this is what you call Progression. Progression in Maaneet Relationship Kaafi dino se eyelocks..Dupatta/Saree Pallu Seq pe atki Hui thi'.Not that I did not enjoy itEmbarrassed'.Just that I longed for their relationship to see a new level and yes i got it today......Thankyou CV's the Episode was really and truly adorable....or should i say DREAMY Day Dreaming

The Family Seq at KC was very chweet.....

Maan's character showed consistency even in the short,Continental Omelet seq at KC....He so wanted her to admit ki she does not like Continental Food at-least for the time beingLOL

The whole "Lets have Lunch together Seq" to "The rushing of Maan with Geet to the Hosp for check-up" was Hilarious....kithni Aaram se she was enjoying being in his arms and also answering the staff that she was the patient whe they asked....It was so damn cute....

The USG-Ultrasonography Seq was simply Outstanding
Loved the way Maan Insisted that Doctor continue with the Check-up...Do all the required test and also USG....The scene was really good and almost perfectly doneOuch....Why almost perfectly coz gel was not used, not on Geet or the Probe (But its okay...they did not want to go deep into facts)but yaar the DOCTOR messed it up and it was too obviousAngry.....She removes the probe, keeps it beside Geet and walks of and we still have an Image on the machine....Wow one of a kind only available for GHSP i guessLOL ....
Where is the previous Doc...Yaar she knew how to act and looked quite realistic in terms of the one we saw Today..... ???

Some Facts and Prediction time...LOL
Okay Geet's is in her first Trimester and somewhere between 11-13 weeks...Most Probably 12 weeks.....
1)Fetus Cardiac(Heart) activity can be detected on USG only after 7 weeks
2) The position of the Fetus(Baby) on the Screen in USG was at the base that means Geet's Uterus has reached the Symphisis Pubis because of which the baby was also lying in a lower position.
3)The size of the baby looked as that of A Hens Egg...and a Human Fetus looks the size of a Hens egg at 12 WEEKS
4) After 10 weeks USG is done to rule out any heart anomalies...

So based on all this Geet's in her 12th Week of PregnancySmile Am i correct CV's????

Yes i knew it....YipeeeeeeeeeePartyDancing and moreover i had predicted and said on the thread ki unlike the other Nissar Parvez Ventures in GHSP it will be the Girl/the female lead that is our very on MS.HANDA who will say " I LOVE YOU" first and aaisa hi Hua.......
PartyDancing

Arjun-Ani story is slowly brewing...Bohat Acha hai....Loved Arjun's (Piyush) Expressions and the way he behaves around Ani....But Ani (Nikunj) does not score well in the Expressions dept....Ouch

Pls Bhagwaan Tasha the chamcha ko ek Zor Ka......Will Ani do the honors???Waise now she has two reasons
1) For giving her the wrong cue about Geet
2)Arjun pe Line Maarne ke liye

GC and DD were outstanding.....

DD as i said is def the Madhuri Dixit of telly wood she gives Amazing and Flawless Expressions...GC also today in terms of expression was awesome....ek baar bhi uski expression nahi chutti....The scene where he looks at her while she is eating Mangoes with that smile was
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...

Kyun kyun kyun????why does he do every other expression brilliantly without any flaw and goes on an ON/OFF mode when it comes to Passionate Seq.....Angry

Show Stealer-The lone tear that escaped Maan's eyes when he saw the sonography Image
StarStarStarStarStar

Aur Kuch Hai...toh Update Kar DoongiWink

Love Viji

Beautiful as usual Viji

yes progression...i loved it

also the lunch together...part..was very cute..

now..the fulfillment of  har din tumse shuru har raat tumse khatam..is so in place..

The CVs are brilliant..and..so are the cast...

and about why Maan...not emoting to perfection in..passionate scenes?

i think..he does emote..our expectations may be higher and that is why it leaves us wanting more..

Vrushu i am not saying he does not emote...all i am saying is that GC as MSK has set a standard beyond imagination in Passionate Seq with his killer expressions and EYES......So when he could do it then why not now hain na????

-RushTrip-

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sksg

Originally posted by rickks

Dedicated to my TOWEL partner-Shivu you'll know whyLOL

ADORABLE EPISODE....Right away 100/10

Wow Wow Wow'..Now this is what you call Progression. Progression in Maaneet Relationship Kaafi dino se eyelocks..Dupatta/Saree Pallu Seq pe atki Hui thi'.Not that I did not enjoy itEmbarrassed'.Just that I longed for their relationship to see a new level and yes i got it today......Thankyou CV's the Episode was really and truly adorable....or should i say DREAMY Day Dreaming

The Family Seq at KC was very chweet.....

Maan's character showed consistency even in the short,Continental Omelet seq at KC....He so wanted her to admit ki she does not like Continental Food at-least for the time beingLOL

The whole "Lets have Lunch together Seq" to "The rushing of Maan with Geet to the Hosp for check-up" was Hilarious....kithni Aaram se she was enjoying being in his arms and also answering the staff that she was the patient whe they asked....It was so damn cute....

The USG-Ultrasonography Seq was simply Outstanding
Loved the way Maan Insisted that Doctor continue with the Check-up...Do all the required test and also USG....The scene was really good and almost perfectly doneOuch....Why almost perfectly coz gel was not used, not on Geet or the Probe (But its okay...they did not want to go deep into facts)but yaar the DOCTOR messed it up and it was too obviousAngry.....She removes the probe, keeps it beside Geet and walks of and we still have an Image on the machine....Wow one of a kind only available for GHSP i guessLOL ....
Where is the previous Doc...Yaar she knew how to act and looked quite realistic in terms of the one we saw Today..... ???

Some Facts and Prediction time...LOL
Okay Geet's is in her first Trimester and somewhere between 11-13 weeks...Most Probably 12 weeks.....
1)Fetus Cardiac(Heart) activity can be detected on USG only after 7 weeks
2) The position of the Fetus(Baby) on the Screen in USG was at the base that means Geet's Uterus has reached the Symphisis Pubis because of which the baby was also lying in a lower position.
3)The size of the baby looked as that of A Hens Egg...and a Human Fetus looks the size of a Hens egg at 12 WEEKS
4) After 10 weeks USG is done to rule out any heart anomalies...

So based on all this Geet's in her 12th Week of PregnancySmile Am i correct CV's????

Yes i knew it....YipeeeeeeeeeePartyDancing and moreover i had predicted and said on the thread ki unlike the other Nissar Parvez Ventures in GHSP it will be the Girl/the female lead that is our very on MS.HANDA who will say " I LOVE YOU" first and aaisa hi Hua.......
PartyDancing

Arjun-Ani story is slowly brewing...Bohat Acha hai....Loved Arjun's (Piyush) Expressions and the way he behaves around Ani....But Ani (Nikunj) does not score well in the Expressions dept....Ouch

Pls Bhagwaan Tasha the chamcha ko ek Zor Ka......Will Ani do the honors???Waise now she has two reasons
1) For giving her the wrong cue about Geet
2)Arjun pe Line Maarne ke liye

GC and DD were outstanding.....

DD as i said is def the Madhuri Dixit of telly wood she gives Amazing and Flawless Expressions...GC also today in terms of expression was awesome....ek baar bhi uski expression nahi chutti....The scene where he looks at her while she is eating Mangoes with that smile was
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...

Kyun kyun kyun????why does he do every other expression brilliantly without any flaw and goes on an ON/OFF mode when it comes to Passionate Seq.....Angry

Show Stealer-The lone tear that escaped Maan's eyes when he saw the sonography Image
StarStarStarStarStar

Aur Kuch Hai...toh Update Kar DoongiWink

Love Viji

Wah! Doctorji, What a sound reasoning to determine how far advanced Geet is in her pregnancy.  I must admit that you do live upto your title of GG.

WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink

Thankyou Dear.....From a long time we all have been trying to Pin Point what stage of Pregnancy is it....Which week etc...and today i was able too reason it quite well

-RushTrip-

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RushTrip-

Sure they might use.. the attic...there seems to be a good reason for Arjun to be in the house

also.. you are right he is going to carry the burden of protecting not one but three women in his life and...a child..

i think Arjun will come to know Geet is pregnant somehow.and that is when things will change..

i feel..he came as a slayer...but he will the protector of the family..

be it honor or happiness...

He is going to try and use Ani...but i feel he will fall in the very hole he is digging..

i hope he has a longer role than Dev..and him turning around is actually good...

though i hope to see some face off between the two i mean maan and arjun...

also...NT being the total evil...i feel she is one person who is the perfect foil for maan's goodness..

they are diametrically opposite...

Arjun...is like a reflection of Maan...

a bit misguided..but basically a nice natured person..

he values relationships and yes...he will help bring Maan and Geet closer still...

Jab main hothi hoon koi kuch nahi discuss karthaAngry...Not fair.....Wow vrush and those are exactly my thoughts...I too feel ki Arjun is like a reflection of Maan Just Misguided......

-RushTrip-

Go to top