Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTZ - Open For Reserve :) (Page 22)

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by aditi123_78

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by savi-tan

Felt that the sonography could have been much better directed.  They didn't even ask Geet to change her clothes + the baby looked around 6-7 mths old....The scene when Geet confesses her love was very touching.....other dialogues shown in the precap....I thought she already said it before when they last visited the hospital together...oh well.....no matter, we will hear it one more time.
 You don't always have to change you clothes do you?? I know you can just get one done in your own clothes they just have to lift up you shirt or whatever it is you have own....if there anything more to be checked then it makes sense...right?
Yea the baby looked overgrown gotta give it you on that oneROFL..but then again you can't always have everything logical....Ouch

Oye They Baby was no Over Grown......I am a MBBS student yaar.....It was perfect if they are trying to show ki she is in her first trimester.......Mera Vishwaas nahi ho raha???Type Fetus at 12 weeks in Google and check....Wink

thanx for the info...of course since u r an MBBS student u will know better...
really...i wish everyone wud stop trying to find fault in this scene which is exceptional due to GC and DD's performance and the new heights the maneet relationship has reached...
come on guys...for once let us enjoy the positive things of the scene rather than brooding over the flaws...
in a daily show...it is almost next to impossible to maintain 100% logic in every scene...so it is better if we accept that and enjoy the logical side...

For me...what they tried to show with the USG track was 98% Very Well Done
it was good?? cool.....see i don't know much about the USG so.......obviously u know since you have learned it all!!!Tongue
I enjoyed reading your take though....it was very educationalTongue...thanks for the infoEmbarrassed

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RushTrip-

Shivu...

i think nikunj has improved..a lot..

but yeah.she has a long learning curve..and i hope with good director..she will turn out fine...
yes she has....i don't really mind her anymore......she is new....and she is brave!!!Tongue she is with a whole bunch of brilliant actors....

but sometimes she does very well...and at times it looks weird.....but she is gettin there...and everyone deserves a chance....u cannot learn without given a plat form....

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 24 December 2010 at 9:59pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip-

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
It is 12 where i am right now in the US....so Merry Christmas all!!

-RushTrip-

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:08pm | IP Logged

Good Night Guys .....
Me Off to sleep....See you all tomorrow.....

Lets see how Super...."Super Saturday" (In Vinu's Words) will getSmile
yes Sats are always wonderful these days!!! i cannot wait to see "super saturday"....although i feel like they should have Friday and Thurs the Maha and Super days...as TRPs are not going well on SatsOuch......don't know why...the TRPs are not increasing on Sats.....

i still think that it should become 5 days a week...

-RushTrip-

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

i am now watching the sonography scene for the nth time...i wish the scene continued for longer time...
in maneet relation many of us including myself felt that there is no need of ILU...their feelings r too profound to be put into words....
Yes I wished the scene was longer....but remember the scene has not ended yetWink...we will get scene continuation tomorrow....so do not worry my shishter adittiTongue
yes I also felt that Maaneet never need to say these words...because it is not needed at all....especially for themEmbarrassed

today wen geet said those 3 magical words...i cud read much deeper meaning in those words...
first of all as i hv mentioned in my take that the words were uttered from the depth of geet's heart...
today geet said those words because she knows that although maan said that in their relationship ILU is not required still somewhere in his heart he wishes to hear them from geet...
I am soooooo ecstatic....that geet had said those words....i didn't expect it like this....i was thinkin of something romantic....some same shit....that they show on every.....even though all of the romantic scenes that Maaneet have done.....have always been unique and different....
but to hear an ILU like this was just WOW....i didn't know expect it to be the right moment!!!
Maan was damn shocked.....and was sooo busy lookin at a beautiful image of their baby...that he had two huge shocksLOL

and today wen geet saw the tear in maan's eyes...she knew that in every sense he is the father to her child...she knew that the baby's future is as secured as it can ever be...
and this knowledge brings in her an overwhelming feeling of peace and joy...
for once geet felt the need of giving maan something which he will cherish for a long time and she knows her confession of love is just that...
Yaar.....i just cannot find words of what you just said.....the way you said was just amazing...and did its job!!EmbarrassedHug 

geet has many times told maan that he has done so much for her but she cannot do anything for him...and today geet wanted to do just that...she wanted to do something for him from her heart and ILU is the result of that....

and maan's expression was awesome...in a single moment he felt the joy of fatherhood and the joy of feeling the ray of deepest love from the lady he loves more than his life...

aditi...tunay phad diya babes....amazin....just amazingTongue........geet gave Maan the most amazing gift everDay Dreaming.......Maaneet are just tooo good....tooo perfect

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

reea88adoremevirgo

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sksg

Aditi, Such a well written take. It moved me a lot, especially the description of their feelings when they saw the baby for the first time on the monitor...........................
yes Sri...aditi wrote brilliantly!!!! I agreed with everything she said....and she just said it amazingly!! she was exhausted.....even then she wrote sooo beautifully!!!

Yaar aditi babes...thanks for such a refreshing take

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

reea88-RushTrip-adoremevirgo

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:37pm | IP Logged

If anyone come here, I recommend you to visit the following two threads. They are hilarious and I am sure all of you will enjoy them a lot. Both of them are made by -MaanEetLover-

Future is crystal clear !!

Finally BSK is happy ! :D
thanks sri.....will check them outEmbarrassed
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:41pm | IP Logged

Shivu, Where did you disappear to? Didn't you promise to stick around today?
Yes i did.....but i got lazy....i was busy reading OS...SS...and FF...LOL 
But np.....i will do as much as can

-RushTrip-

Go to top