Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTZ - Open For Reserve :) (Page 15)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RushTrip-

Originally posted by killerkinrul

Realy wanted to see
paune barah baje dono ghar se chalw
what going on whats going on

kyunki bahut mushkil se Geet ke preganancy kick start hui hai so thoda lalch aagaya hai mujhe

sahi..hai...

true..

but i want something original..rather than inspired from bollywood or hollywood..!! i am sure our CVs are capable..

Oh yes...GHSP Creatives are rockking....Agar kuch hatke karne pe uttar aaye....toh it is sure to leaves us the audience wonder-struck....
Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

As for Arjun...and Ani di...u seriously like watching these two?? i feel like Arjun (piyush) is good,...but Nikunj...i know she is new...b sometimes it looks like she is improvin...and at times shei back to square oneLOL 

Exactly what i wanted to say.....Shivi tune Meri Dil ki baat keh di....HugHugHug

mysterygurl1427

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RushTrip-

BTW

i cried yesterday and today..

DD is fab..
she is an ace actor...

So true...She is def an ACE ACTOR

mysterygurl1427

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by savi-tan

Felt that the sonography could have been much better directed.  They didn't even ask Geet to change her clothes + the baby looked around 6-7 mths old....The scene when Geet confesses her love was very touching.....other dialogues shown in the precap....I thought she already said it before when they last visited the hospital together...oh well.....no matter, we will hear it one more time.
 You don't always have to change you clothes do you?? I know you can just get one done in your own clothes they just have to lift up you shirt or whatever it is you have own....if there anything more to be checked then it makes sense...right?
Yea the baby looked overgrown gotta give it you on that oneROFL..but then again you can't always have everything logical....Ouch

Oye They Baby was no Over Grown......I am a MBBS student yaar.....It was perfect if they are trying to show ki she is in her first trimester.......Mera Vishwaas nahi ho raha???Type Fetus at 12 weeks in Google and check....Wink

thanx for the info...of course since u r an MBBS student u will know better...
really...i wish everyone wud stop trying to find fault in this scene which is exceptional due to GC and DD's performance and the new heights the maneet relationship has reached...
come on guys...for once let us enjoy the positive things of the scene rather than brooding over the flaws...
in a daily show...it is almost next to impossible to maintain 100% logic in every scene...so it is better if we accept that and enjoy the logical side...

For me...what they tried to show with the USG track was 98% Very Well Done

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427adoremevirgo

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneetian

Hi guys..Smile

Merry Chritmas
Just my views...as a general viewer..BTW..JUST LOVE GHSP even more nowadays..GC n DD simply awesome..

When we make the choice to fill our heart space with unconditional love, our world blossoms into a beauty far greater than we have known

Unconditional love has no limitations no breaks...it just flow....Hiccups are a part and parcel of life..but Love and when it is the way we are witnessing between MSK N Geet..it just does not need any words to be described...It just absorbs U...Tiny sequences, Major sequences Just feel so in place na!!!!Clap

Today's episode simply left me speechless.Clap..MSK n Geet were totally in tandem as usual..GHSP served a super duper platter for us on this Christmas Eve...

Loved that MSK just does not give up...His reasoning is very simple..Just wants Geet to admit her not having had the breakfast he so painfully and with tears had prepared and the reason for not having it..1st the breakfast...then the "oh so called Continental Lunch"..haa haa...hilarious..So very like MSK..Somehow GC was in full form yet again...

Loved that a doubt of mine which according to me could have created some hiccups in Maaneet marriage...thank God CV's of GHSP are progressive..............Dadima knows abt Geet's Pregnancy and thank god is happy abt it.....WOWClap

Loved MSk rushing His Geet at a drop of hat just seeing her feeling pukish..Even his meeting forgotten..To the Hospital...amazing expressions of DD here in MSK's arms...when asked who is the patient..lol..Men can be silly during their wives..Or would be in that state..Seen my own brother do that to his wife...When this scene was aired..Both of them were watching and yes we revisited that part of our lives...

So much was said abt the requirement of quoting the "I love U "Some wanted it ..Some did not want it coz their love needed no such words..I was among those who said their love did not need those 3 words....But Boy i was zapped...here...Never in so many serial watched have i seen and "i love U " so momentous.... but look at the way ILU comes in this type of situation...mind-blowing

CVs of GHSP saved the "I Love U" for the best moment. Emotional and tremendous ...It was a perfect way to confess your love for someone...so special... Spontaneous and heartfelt...so true Perfect.

The tear of joy and from MSK.. This scene was what made me actually shed tears...I have yet to see a parent react in such a way on seeing his child..on any show..GC was simply mind-blowing here...this left me completely speechless... But none of them made me cry. That one tear of joy from maan's eyes had me in tears. I doubt anyone else could pull it off. GC...an actor of his extraordinary caliber...only such a brilliant actor could pull this one off...wow

The feeling of pride, the joy, the amazement..all seen so clearly on their faces.....Thank U CV"S of GHSP..For giving us this moment..The joy of watching GHSP again and again...

They dare not do anything to this baby now..It is Maaneet's baby now...and yes and has now made a bond just like maaneet have with many maaneetians...

MSK this is for you......HugBlushing

I am loving Arjun every day....So sincere..yet really no one knows what he is up to..but yes he seems to realize his effect on NE...the way he used Tasha....anvesha getting "J" abt Tasha..haila ..aise kaise?

1 drop of tear shed by MSK....created a Tsunami here..... He already feels so connected to the baby of his love his Geet...His child.... Geet was oh so overwhelmed to see her Maan..Her Dusth Danav ka yeh avatar.... I am so looking forward to MaanEet-baby scenes. Cvs, please dont let anything happen to the baby, Geet and Maan both will never survive this shock..,

I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word in reality. This is why right, temporarily defeated, is stronger than evil triumphant."

Chalo guys..i was slow to write but i needed this time...

Bye for now..

Inshallah will meet again tomorrow..

Merry Christmas to one and all

Mags

Beautiful take Mags....and agree about the ILU...i knew it would come...I was pretty sure...i was also confident ki It would be Geet say it first but i never anticipated that the Occasion would be something so beautiful as thisSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ninelivesmysterygurl1427

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Good Night Guys .....
Me Off to sleep....See you all tomorrow.....

Lets see how Super...."Super Saturday" (In Vinu's Words) will getSmile

adoremevirgo

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
i am now watching the sonography scene for the nth time...i wish the scene continued for longer time...
in maneet relation many of us including myself felt that there is no need of ILU...their feelings r too profound to be put into words....

today wen geet said those 3 magical words...i cud read much deeper meaning in those words...
first of all as i hv mentioned in my take that the words were uttered from the depth of geet's heart...
today geet said those words because she knows that although maan said that in their relationship ILU is not required still somewhere in his heart he wishes to hear them from geet...

and today wen geet saw the tear in maan's eyes...she knew that in every sense he is the father to her child...she knew that the baby's future is as secured as it can ever be...
and this knowledge brings in her an overwhelming feeling of peace and joy...
for once geet felt the need of giving maan something which he will cherish for a long time and she knows her confession of love is just that...

geet has many times told maan that he has done so much for her but she cannot do anything for him...and today geet wanted to do just that...she wanted to do something for him from her heart and ILU is the result of that....

and maan's expression was awesome...in a single moment he felt the joy of fatherhood and the joy of feeling the ray of deepest love from the lady he loves more than his life...

-RushTrip-

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
btw i loved the reactions of the nurse and the ward boy wen maan brought geet to the hospital in his arms and was frantically searching for a doc as if he is holding a very serious patient in his arms...

i guess the nurse hv never seen a more healthier patient in her life LOL

-RushTrip-

Go to top