3 IDIOTZ - Open For Reserve :) - Page 13

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by rickks

Good Night Guys .....
Me Off to sleep....See you all tomorrow.....

Lets see how Super...."Super Saturday" (In Vinu's Words) will get😊

gud nite viji...sweet dreams...btw i shud be going now too....wen i returned home from the party i was really tired and was not planning to come online...but after catching the repeat at 11.30...i got renewed energy...
i just cudnt resist myself from giving my take on this awesome epi....

but now i am really exhausted...take care everyone...
Aditi, Such a well written take. It moved me a lot, especially the description of their feelings when they saw the baby for the first time on the monitor...........................
If anyone come here, I recommend you to visit the following two threads. They are hilarious and I am sure all of you will enjoy them a lot. Both of them are made by -MaanEetLover-

Future is crystal clear !!

Finally BSK is happy ! :D
Edited by sksg - 13 years ago
One more good post to attend is:

Joyful tears of MSK : Poster  by radev2010Edited by sksg - 13 years ago
Shivu, Where did you disappear to? Didn't you promise to stick around today?
Originally posted by -RushTrip-

Wow!

kya baat hai...i loved it totally

this is one episode i can watch over and over again..

Maan and omlette...he does have a bee in his bonnet about it..i mean..in his head...the guy so hates lies and wants her to admit it..and does everything he can to get her to say it but poor soul had to understand that it was not her but the baby revolting against his efforts...

loved the family thing...in the office...

and the moment with baby and i love..you was simply superb

fantastic CVs....

loved the Arjun and Ani angst..and loved the tasha being used by Arjun to make Ani jealous...

Bechari Tasha..uska naam ab toilet roll hai..use and throw.pehle..sasha ne kiya ab Arjun kar raha hai...

hai hai..bechari tasha pe ye julam na karo..CVs..usse romeo de do...

thora Romeo pe julam karo usse Tasha de do

Manisha..needs to realise whether he want a saheli aur saheli ka pati ya he wants his flame and his wife..to be...har cheez maan sir aur uski patni ke liye karta hai... i think usko pata chal gaya..Maan ka gharwaala nahi ban sakta toh saali toh bann hi jaayega!!

Adi is the sweetest..haklata hai magar pyar se...i love this guy..

hey prabhu...how many loves..i love maan, fallin gin love with arjun and now i love Adi..as well..
wow...mera bhi jawab nahi...number does matter!!

daadi...so...cute...i lover her too..no one is going to spared from my love drugs today..

sabko pyar baaton...

well to say the long story short i loved it..and i love Geet!!

i am in totally faltoo moodd..

I am in love
i am in love
i am in love

tum dil ki dhadkan mein
rehte ho rehte ho!!

saale sab kameene...!!

Muni mere das rupaiya bach gaya!!

I hope you stay always in faltoo moodd if these are the wonderful takes that are a result of it. 😆

Nice take. Simple and sweet. In the morning I watched the epi in a rush. I got to watch it again at leisure now and fell in love with it.
Originally posted by killerkinrul

Hey All

kaise ho sab ?

A song for Maneet
Jhilmil sitaron ka aangan hoga
Rimjhim barsata sawan hoga
aisa sunder sapna apna jeewan hoga

i love this song and today when baby scene was going i felt singing this Song 😳😳

Loved Maneet today there every scene was fab today loved the way DD eat aam wow too good i feel like Eating one heeeee 😉
kya bolo Maneet are so romantic and they are so dutyful towards eachother they can do anything for eachother brilliant
thanku creatives for giving such a mindblowing Confession i mean baby also hearing
mom dad romance wow chooooooo chweet na
and Baby maneet dhak dhak loved it kya heart beat hai haayeeeee
and the Cry wowwwwww it was the best chota sa aanson unki palkon pe wah maaza aagaya sach main i was cried and smile together
this is the Maneet/Gurti Magic 😳
Loved the baby pehli jhalak 
I Love u Maneet humesha , forever 😊chahe ye show jitna bhi chale MANEET kabhi nahin bhoolungi 😊

aaj ke episode main i only dont like 2 thing
Annie arjun jealusy part yuckkkkkkkkkkk
and time limit 2 days se i am feeling ki show chota hogaya hai heeeeeee😆😡😡

Maneet 10/10
Gurti 10/10

will updt ltr more😊

What a lovely song selection! It is very apt for Maaneet. Which song isn't?
Originally posted by muniza75

I want every person who reserved the post here to write the take. If anyone missed, i will charge $10 for not writing the take...

Now it's up to you guys write take or give me 10 bucks..Deal or No Deal?

Wow what an episode, totally jhakas....

Loved it how Geet's mayake waale treated her.....Haila they took my words, i have said 2 days back that no one have Maan side, and today they have showed that Adi wanted someone to Maan side...Chalo acha hai...I think all girls should be Geet side, and all boys are Maan side....Mazza aa jayega...Party would be grand, and all dance and masti....Aur issi masti mein bana do kuch jodiya...Jaise Romeo and Pinky, Annie and Arjun, Adi & Tasha lolz...weird na...

Did i missed something? MSK just cooked for Geet, then how come he cooked for all Office Employees? Chalo koi gal nahin, might be he ordered....Loved he's teasing Geet, and munda got flattered, when she called him Maan, but then she said Sir and he got angry and left....

Wah wah wah Daadi called and gave him gyan about Pregnancy...Munda ordered pickles in winter...Sach baat hai jub chand roz nikal sakta hai toh Mango kyon nahin lolz....Pooji teri manokamna poori hoiee...You have said na yeh aam bhi la sakte hain, toh lo aam aagaye lolz...
Yaar yeh hume bohut sunte hain, toh better help them and rock our show....

Loved how MSk teased her about Continental Food, abb toh Geet ki chir ban chuki hai Continental food lolz....MSK was enjoying, so as me lolz....Drashti rocks, when she rues and cribs lolz....Finally she opened the foil and found the pickles in winter lolz...Haila mere muh mein bhi paani aa gaya....Cute MSK u r true lover yaar, itna understanding aadmi mujhe mile main duniya chor doon 😉...

Geet felt nausea and MSK got so worried, loved it yaar...so caring na...Abb uss ne kaunse dus bache paida kiye hain ke, sub samjhe, he took her to the hospital....Lovely scene...I cracked up myself after watching sonography video..Itna bada bacha, and it wasn't seem the slide, it seems hour video lolz...Doctor stomach pur machine rakh kur bhol gaiee...But i loved it the feel mother had after hearing the heart beat......And the tears in both eyes, so cute, so real...It was genuine feeling....How beautifully she touched and first time she said those 3 words, who he wanted to hear from the long time...Finally she said "I Love You"...How pure, how sweet those words seems today....

Haila Tasha bani Anniee ki jealousy ka karan, koi tasha ko bhi aisa use kur sakta tha, sirf humare creatives hi kur sakte hain....Arjun taking advantage of Tasha, and making jealous Annie...Yaar love this man, he is our LVraaz...Kya entry di hai Vinu sahab aap ne show mein, aur hume deewana kur diya lolz.....Kudiya toh waise hi aap pur khurbaan thi, abb toh tay tay phish ho gaiee hain lolz....

Over all bindas episode, and 10/10, cause of all lovely emotions portrayed by our lovely MaanEet, and all the supporting characters rocked to made their chemistry rocked....

Thanks CV's for the 1 mor brilliant episode👏👏👏

Muniza

Wah! Wah! What an analysis! Very touching. 👏👏👏

One question - If all girls are on Geet's side and all guys on Maan's side, then whose side will Manishaaji be?😆

You are gonna collect $10 from everyone who reserves, but do not give their takes? Thank God I didn't reserve today. If you ever fail to give your take, can I keep them all (not for myself, but for Geet whenever her Maan Sir shows Kanjoosi)?😃
Edited by sksg - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Yasmeen786

Hello everybody!!!! Hope you're all relishing your Christmas eve with joy 😛......Geet was stupendous today😳......the 3 mojo words delivered by geet today, illuminated the whole scenery implicitly😃......Something I failed to observe instantly whilst watching geet was maan becoming soppy and misty-eyed during the sonography scene😲.....I actually had to watch the scene a couple of times 😆as the quality of the video was satisfactory.......My heart went out to maan today....he truly is a noble gentleman⭐️.........purely chaste with modesty😆(if that makes sense????)........it was truly a phenomenal scene... a momentous highlight of todays episode.👏......Another compliment added to my kitty for the cv's is this exquisite bond amid maan and his grandma⭐️.......I like the idea that grandma always advises maan as a confidant rather than a stern cliched grandma😳....it's a lovely rapport they share, which reflects clearly onscreen too😳......Loved how arjun was showering a lot of trivial attention upon tasha😆........He could surely detect a hint of jealousy coming from annie's direction😆.....They look really cute together😳......I've always admired arjun....especially his intense and rough character......mr macho man (due respect to his bulky muscles😆).......albeit I must say Maaneet stole the show once again.......😳.........that's me done😃.......see you tomorrow!!!😉xxxx

I liked your POV about the relationship between Maan and his Dadi. I agree with you. It is a treat to watch the bond they share.
Originally posted by rickks

Dedicated to my TOWEL partner-Shivu you'll know why😆

ADORABLE EPISODE....Right away 100/10

Wow Wow Wow'..Now this is what you call Progression. Progression in Maaneet Relationship Kaafi dino se eyelocks..Dupatta/Saree Pallu Seq pe atki Hui thi'.Not that I did not enjoy it😳'.Just that I longed for their relationship to see a new level and yes i got it today......Thankyou CV's the Episode was really and truly adorable....or should i say DREAMY 😍

The Family Seq at KC was very chweet.....

Maan's character showed consistency even in the short,Continental Omelet seq at KC....He so wanted her to admit ki she does not like Continental Food at-least for the time being😆

The whole "Lets have Lunch together Seq" to "The rushing of Maan with Geet to the Hosp for check-up" was Hilarious....kithni Aaram se she was enjoying being in his arms and also answering the staff that she was the patient whe they asked....It was so damn cute....

The USG-Ultrasonography Seq was simply Outstanding
Loved the way Maan Insisted that Doctor continue with the Check-up...Do all the required test and also USG....The scene was really good and almost perfectly done....Why almost perfectly coz gel was not used, not on Geet or the Probe (But its okay...they did not want to go deep into facts)but yaar the DOCTOR messed it up and it was too obvious😡.....She removes the probe, keeps it beside Geet and walks of and we still have an Image on the machine....Wow one of a kind only available for GHSP i guess😆 ....
Where is the previous Doc...Yaar she knew how to act and looked quite realistic in terms of the one we saw Today..... ???

Some Facts and Prediction time...😆
Okay Geet's is in her first Trimester and somewhere between 11-13 weeks...Most Probably 12 weeks.....
1)Fetus Cardiac(Heart) activity can be detected on USG only after 7 weeks
2) The position of the Fetus(Baby) on the Screen in USG was at the base that means Geet's Uterus has reached the Symphisis Pubis because of which the baby was also lying in a lower position.
3)The size of the baby looked as that of A Hens Egg...and a Human Fetus looks the size of a Hens egg at 12 WEEKS
4) After 10 weeks USG is done to rule out any heart anomalies...

So based on all this Geet's in her 12th Week of Pregnancy😊 Am i correct CV's????

Yes i knew it....Yipeeeeeeeeee🥳 and moreover i had predicted and said on the thread ki unlike the other Nissar Parvez Ventures in GHSP it will be the Girl/the female lead that is our very on MS.HANDA who will say " I LOVE YOU" first and aaisa hi Hua.......
🥳

Arjun-Ani story is slowly brewing...Bohat Acha hai....Loved Arjun's (Piyush) Expressions and the way he behaves around Ani....But Ani (Nikunj) does not score well in the Expressions dept....

Pls Bhagwaan Tasha the chamcha ko ek Zor Ka......Will Ani do the honors???Waise now she has two reasons
1) For giving her the wrong cue about Geet
2)Arjun pe Line Maarne ke liye

GC and DD were outstanding.....

DD as i said is def the Madhuri Dixit of telly wood she gives Amazing and Flawless Expressions...GC also today in terms of expression was awesome....ek baar bhi uski expression nahi chutti....The scene where he looks at her while she is eating Mangoes with that smile was
😍😍😍😍...

Kyun kyun kyun????why does he do every other expression brilliantly without any flaw and goes on an ON/OFF mode when it comes to Passionate Seq.....😡

Show Stealer-The lone tear that escaped Maan's eyes when he saw the sonography Image
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Aur Kuch Hai...toh Update Kar Doongi😉

Love Viji

Wah! Doctorji, What a sound reasoning to determine how far advanced Geet is in her pregnancy.  I must admit that you do live upto your title of GG.