Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTZ - Open For Reserve :) (Page 13)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

You know it makes me wonder.....how did maan know that papaya is not good for a pregnant lady, but didn't know that pregnant women have cravings??

hmm....maybe he knew that out of the blue....it is possible...because there are things i know when people tell me....but doesn't mean that i would know all the details...

like if my cousin Shital Di didn't tell me the things she had gone through during her pregnancy......i would have not understood geet's behavior.....but then either way i would have learned it from dadi...

today i thought was logical....cause it makes sense that dadi knew about geet's pregnancy....as it was on the news....newspapers...she was knew everything from that.....so if she didn't know, then it would have been bad....and wouldn't have made sense.

Finally one more Question answered today by showing Daadi-Maan Seq.....Ki she knows about Geet's PregnancyWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savi-tan

Well an okkkk episode.....yesterday's was way better....but then you cannot have rocking episodes every day!

Geet finally getting her wish fulfilled and relishing the mango - very good acting by DD.  Maan rushing Geet to the hospital - a bit OTT.....

Felt that the sonography could have been much better directed.  They didn't even ask Geet to change her clothes + the baby looked around 6-7 mths old....The scene when Geet confesses her love was very touching.....other dialogues shown in the precap....I thought she already said it before when they last visited the hospital together...oh well.....no matter, we will hear it one more time.
Whoaaa Savi......Its Just 3 Months.....The fetus just looked 12 weeks old....position of fetus as well as its size s

As for Arjun/NE, I keep repeating this - No. Chemistry.  Nada. Nothing.  I guess we will be forced to watch their romance.....atleast do us a favor NE, try showing some emotion when you are around Arjun!

As for Arjun, buh.  I would have loved to see kick his a.. and walk off!

Last but not the least, finally got to see Adi even though he was stammering through out!  Why did he opt for being part of Maan's family?

Love Viji

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:27pm | IP Logged

here maan and geet's relation has gone to another higher level...on the other hand arjun who is determined to destroy maan's happiness is roaming around freely in KM...and anwesha falling for him...

today for the first time maan cried widout inhibition...that tear stole my heart....i hope this doesnt symbolise the start of maan's crying days...today's tear was due to a feeling of exhilaration and profundity...i hope in the coming days this new found happiness wont be snatched away from him...

i dont want to see tears of agony in his eyes....

-RushTrip-

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by savi-tan

Felt that the sonography could have been much better directed.  They didn't even ask Geet to change her clothes + the baby looked around 6-7 mths old....The scene when Geet confesses her love was very touching.....other dialogues shown in the precap....I thought she already said it before when they last visited the hospital together...oh well.....no matter, we will hear it one more time.
 You don't always have to change you clothes do you?? I know you can just get one done in your own clothes they just have to lift up you shirt or whatever it is you have own....if there anything more to be checked then it makes sense...right?
Yea the baby looked overgrown gotta give it you on that oneROFL..but then again you can't always have everything logical....Ouch

Oye They Baby was no Over Grown......I am a MBBS student yaar.....It was perfect if they are trying to show ki she is in her first trimester.......Mera Vishwaas nahi ho raha???Type Fetus at 12 weeks in Google and check....Wink
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

here maan and geet's relation has gone to another higher level...on the other hand arjun who is determined to destroy maan's happiness is roaming around freely in KM...and anwesha falling for him...

today for the first time maan cried widout inhibition...that tear stole my heart....i hope this doesnt symbolise the start of maan's crying days...today's tear was due to a feeling of exhilaration and profundity...i hope in the coming days this new found happiness wont be snatched away from him...

Aditi this is not the first time her cried ...Remember the Station wala Seq.....And this is tears of Joy sweetheart...Happy Days are back....His new found Happiness will not be snatched soon....Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Amrita2010-RushTrip-

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Aditi this is not the first time her cried ...Remember the Station wala Seq.....And this is tears of Joy sweetheart...Happy Days are back....His new found Happiness will not be snatched soon....Smile

yes...i do remember the railway seq...hard for me to forget anything since i hv downloaded every scene of maan and i watch them regularly...
but today's tear was overly emotional one...it was as u said new found happiness....with every new happiness comes the fear of losing it....
and as long arjun is under revenge mode i cant relax till maneet gets married...
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amrita2010

Hello everyone HugHugHug

It's been so long since I didn't come over here, and I'm so happy that I'm able to make it up here...just to say hi to u all..

Wish u all a merry Christmas.

Hey Amu....
Long time yaar.....Merry Christmas to you tooSmile
HugHug

-Amrita2010

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rickks

yes...i do remember the railway seq...hard for me to forget anything since i hv downloaded every scene of maan and i watch them regularly...
but today's tear was overly emotional one...it was as u said new found happiness....with every new happiness comes the fear of losing it....
and as long arjun is under revenge mode i cant relax till maneet gets married...

Ajun will attack and thats for sure.....Nahi toh story/the plot they have in mind now will perish even before it starts......I am so enjoying this new track.......
Maaneet Marriage or no marriage....Jo hona hai woh hoke rahega
Smile

Go to top