Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: muniza75

I want every person who reserved the post here to write the take. If anyone missed, i will charge $10 for not writing the take...

Now it's up to you guys write take or give me 10 bucks..Deal or No Deal?

Maine Likha...I am a good Girl😆

Wow what an episode, totally jhakas....

Loved it how Geet's mayake waale treated her.....Haila they took my words, i have said 2 days back that no one have Maan side, and today they have showed that Adi wanted someone to Maan side...Chalo acha hai...I think all girls should be Geet side, and all boys are Maan side....Mazza aa jayega...Party would be grand, and all dance and masti....Aur issi masti mein bana do kuch jodiya...Jaise Romeo and Pinky, Annie and Arjun, Adi & Tasha lolz...weird na...

Did i missed something? MSK just cooked for Geet, then how come he cooked for all Office Employees? Chalo koi gal nahin, might be he ordered....Loved he's teasing Geet, and munda got flattered, when she called him Maan, but then she said Sir and he got angry and left....

Wah wah wah Daadi called and gave him gyan about Pregnancy...Munda ordered pickles in winter...Sach baat hai jub chand roz nikal sakta hai toh Mango kyon nahin lolz....Pooji teri manokamna poori hoiee...You have said na yeh aam bhi la sakte hain, toh lo aam aagaye lolz...
Yaar yeh hume bohut sunte hain, toh better help them and rock our show....

Loved how MSk teased her about Continental Food, abb toh Geet ki chir ban chuki hai Continental food lolz....MSK was enjoying, so as me lolz....Drashti rocks, when she rues and cribs lolz....Finally she opened the foil and found the pickles in winter lolz...Haila mere muh mein bhi paani aa gaya....Cute MSK u r true lover yaar, itna understanding aadmi mujhe mile main duniya chor doon 😉...

Geet felt nausea and MSK got so worried, loved it yaar...so caring na...Abb uss ne kaunse dus bache paida kiye hain ke, sub samjhe, he took her to the hospital....Lovely scene...I cracked up myself after watching sonography video..Itna bada bacha, and it wasn't seem the slide, it seems hour video lolz...Doctor stomach pur machine rakh kur bhol gaiee...But i loved it the feel mother had after hearing the heart beat......And the tears in both eyes, so cute, so real...It was genuine feeling....How beautifully she touched and first time she said those 3 words, who he wanted to hear from the long time...Finally she said "I Love You"...How pure, how sweet those words seems today....

Haila Tasha bani Anniee ki jealousy ka karan, koi tasha ko bhi aisa use kur sakta tha, sirf humare creatives hi kur sakte hain....Arjun taking advantage of Tasha, and making jealous Annie...Yaar love this man, he is our LVraaz...Kya entry di hai Vinu sahab aap ne show mein, aur hume deewana kur diya lolz.....Kudiya toh waise hi aap pur khurbaan thi, abb toh tay tay phish ho gaiee hain lolz....

Over all bindas episode, and 10/10, cause of all lovely emotions portrayed by our lovely MaanEet, and all the supporting characters rocked to made their chemistry rocked....

Thanks CV's for the 1 mor brilliant episode👏👏👏

Muniza

😍😍😍😍😍 Isse aage mein kya kahoon
rickks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yasmeen786

Hello everybody!!!! Hope you're all relishing your Christmas eve with joy 😛......Geet was stupendous today😳......the 3 mojo words delivered by geet today, illuminated the whole scenery implicitly😃......Something I failed to observe instantly whilst watching geet was maan becoming soppy and misty-eyed during the sonography scene😲.....I actually had to watch the scene a couple of times 😆as the quality of the video was satisfactory.......My heart went out to maan today....he truly is a noble gentleman⭐️.........purely chaste with modesty😆(if that makes sense????)........it was truly a phenomenal scene... a momentous highlight of todays episode.👏......Another compliment added to my kitty for the cv's is this exquisite bond amid maan and his grandma⭐️.......I like the idea that grandma always advises maan as a confidant rather than a stern cliched grandma😳....it's a lovely rapport they share, which reflects clearly onscreen too😳......Loved how arjun was showering a lot of trivial attention upon tasha😆........He could surely detect a hint of jealousy coming from annie's direction😆.....They look really cute together😳......I've always admired arjun....especially his intense and rough character......mr macho man (due respect to his bulky muscles😆).......albeit I must say Maaneet stole the show once again.......😳.........that's me done😃.......see you tomorrow!!!😉xxxx

Hey Yasmeen....Beautifully written.....Especially the part underlined
rickks thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

wow

wow
wow
wow
wow
today's episode was just extremely beautiful!!!!
Maan cried???😳 
Vrush Di kuch hua???😉
Mags I cried today too😭.....such a sweet episode!!!
Gurti were brilliant👏
today i flat out give 10/10
only cause of Gurti and their Brilliant acting as Maaneet

Agree Shivu today's Episode was wow...and Maaneet were awesome...Gurti did a flawless Job👏
👏
rickks thumbnail

Muniza di....

pooji.....dol

kullu...nandu....pari....rev di....just everyone......i didn't mean to forget anyone...but these few names came into my mind...and so i said them
.sab ke sab....kya mein wish kar sakti hoon.....today is christmas eve......isn't a family supposed to be together?? Aren't we supposed to forget all things and join hands and have fun?? Can't we do that today??? Just sit and talk.....about our Show that brought us all together.....that made us idiots.....made us what we are today? Every family has fights......hell my mom and her sister fought many times....and they were bad fights.....but they still talk....no matter how much my masi has insulted my mom....they still talk...

so please?? sab bhoolo....and lets have fun?? Lets talk maaneet??

Mujhe bhool gayi....😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Main is thread pe abi Tsunami Laaongi

rickks thumbnail

That was just amazing wasn't mags?? Did you even expect to see something like this today?? It was soooo damn cute.....and hilarious at the same time!!!
The way Maan carries Geet to the hospital....and she like maharani is smiling when they ask who the patient is!!!!😆
it was very beautiful.....Maan was sooo busy lookin that the beautiful life in his geet's stomach, and then she suddenly through the bomb of and ILU to him......wow.......his expressions were to die for!!!! he was soo happy that he got to see his child and at the same time he heard those three words......he was dying for......it was a beautiful moment....and it was the perfect time to say i love you!!! Maan didn't even have time to react to her I love you......he reacted but he was sooo into seein that beautiful miracle in Geet's stomach

The expression he gives there was so so so Damn Natural.....GC was awesome today👏 ⭐️
⭐️
rickks thumbnail

hi preeto....did you watch the episode babes😛😛
i am pretty sure all of the mothers or wives that watched today's episode was extremely mesmerized and most likely in deja vu😳.....

so tell me now.....was the way maan reacted natural??

did GC perform well today, or are people going to bash him even today😆
Hum Bashers nahi hai Shivi....Hum sirf Chahthe hai ki jo Standard usne MSK ka set kiya hai....Usse kabhi kam na kare.....😭 We love him...arrey he is the Guy who made MSK possible

DD what can i say about this girl.....she is a natural actress....her expressions were amazing!!!!
She has come a long was in terms of acting from her DMG times.....She is Brilliant
Cute geet.....bubbly maharani geet😆.....i loved it how she was like...."why are you getting so hyper?" They were truly a married couple today......like i said marriage is just a formality for these two....

GC his expressions were to die for......maan never knew he would be seein this sooo fast......he was sooo lost....and amazed..........he didn't even care that someone was looking at him tearing😲.....hilarious which reminded me of that onion scene......where he looked if anyone saw him tearing....and here forget it!!! he didn't give a damn if anyone was there....watching him....

Love Viji
rickks thumbnail

You know it makes me wonder.....how did maan know that papaya is not good for a pregnant lady, but didn't know that pregnant women have cravings??

hmm....maybe he knew that out of the blue....it is possible...because there are things i know when people tell me....but doesn't mean that i would know all the details...

like if my cousin Shital Di didn't tell me the things she had gone through during her pregnancy......i would have not understood geet's behavior.....but then either way i would have learned it from dadi...

today i thought was logical....cause it makes sense that dadi knew about geet's pregnancy....as it was on the news....newspapers...she was knew everything from that.....so if she didn't know, then it would have been bad....and wouldn't have made sense.

Finally one more Question answered today by showing Daadi-Maan Seq.....Ki she knows about Geet's Pregnancy😉
rickks thumbnail

Originally posted by: savi-tan

Well an okkkk episode.....yesterday's was way better....but then you cannot have rocking episodes every day!

Geet finally getting her wish fulfilled and relishing the mango - very good acting by DD.  Maan rushing Geet to the hospital - a bit OTT.....

Felt that the sonography could have been much better directed.  They didn't even ask Geet to change her clothes + the baby looked around 6-7 mths old....The scene when Geet confesses her love was very touching.....other dialogues shown in the precap....I thought she already said it before when they last visited the hospital together...oh well.....no matter, we will hear it one more time.
Whoaaa Savi......Its Just 3 Months.....The fetus just looked 12 weeks old....position of fetus as well as its size s

As for Arjun/NE, I keep repeating this - No. Chemistry.  Nada. Nothing.  I guess we will be forced to watch their romance.....atleast do us a favor NE, try showing some emotion when you are around Arjun!

As for Arjun, buh.  I would have loved to see kick his a.. and walk off!

Last but not the least, finally got to see Adi even though he was stammering through out!  Why did he opt for being part of Maan's family?

Love Viji

adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

here maan and geet's relation has gone to another higher level...on the other hand arjun who is determined to destroy maan's happiness is roaming around freely in KM...and anwesha falling for him...

today for the first time maan cried widout inhibition...that tear stole my heart....i hope this doesnt symbolise the start of maan's crying days...today's tear was due to a feeling of exhilaration and profundity...i hope in the coming days this new found happiness wont be snatched away from him...

i dont want to see tears of agony in his eyes....
rickks thumbnail

Oye They Baby was no Over Grown......I am a MBBS student yaar.....It was perfect if they are trying to show ki she is in her first trimester.......Mera Vishwaas nahi ho raha???Type Fetus at 12 weeks in Google and check....😉