Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTZ - Open For Reserve :) - Page 7

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -sann-

jo itne saalon mein kisi ne nahi kiya....woh maine kar diya...Maan Singh Khurana ko rula diya๐Ÿ˜‰

I am Proud of you Nanu ki jaan...Keep up the good work...But sweets MSK isse pehle bhi Roya tha๐Ÿ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
BTW

i cried yesterday and today..

DD is fab..
she is an ace actor...

rickks thumbnail
Viji Tantrum Alert......

Kisi ne mujhe Hi bi nahi bola๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

-RushTrip- thumbnail
Hai Hai HaiHai Hai  Hai HaiHai Hai Hai HaiHaiHaiHai HaiHaiHaiHa HaiHaiHaiHai HaiHaiHaiHai HaiHaiHaiHai HaiHaiHaiHai HaiHaiHaiHai HaiHaiHaiHai HaiHaiHaiHai HaiHaiHaiHai HaiHaiHaiHai
Hai Hai Hai Hai Hai Hai HaiHaiHaiHaiHaiHaiHaiHaiHaiHaiHaiHaiHaiHaiHaiHaiHaiHaiHaiHaiHaiHaiHaiHaiHaiHaiHaiHaiHaiHaiHaiHaiHaiHaiHaiHaiHaiHaiHaiHaiHaiHaiHaiHaiHaiHaiHai

Viji

-RushTrip- thumbnail
Vinu

Calling out to you...

jo waada kiya woh nibhana padega...

kal kaha tha tum aaj aaoge..

aaj ho gaya...ab kab aaoge..

chalo....apna..sundar mukhda dikha jaa..!!
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: -RushTrip-

BTW

i cried yesterday and today..

DD is fab..
she is an ace actor...

di why did you cry yesterday lolz๐Ÿ˜†
but yes DD is an ace actor....no compliments for Gc??๐Ÿ˜†
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ok friends...just caught the 11.30 wala repeat....

and i am so happy that i cud catch it...

i wont talk about the entire epi...everyone is doing so...just the hospital scene i will talk about...
but can i....i hv no words to express wat i am feeling rite now...
for once i feel proud that i am a viewer of GHSP....

guys...can i hv one-minute silence from u all....it is just that i want everyone to bow ur heads in respect to maan...the eternal lover...maan for whom the world begins and ends with geet and their baby...maan for whom the life inside geet is an intrinsic part of him....

i looooved the scene...awesome...and that is the least i can say....both DD and GC were mindblowing....i really for a moment felt like real life couple seeing their first baby in the monitor....i really felt they were sharing an unspoken bond...a bond which geet cud never share with dev even if he were not a fraud....

i always thot this baby will bring maneet closer in a way that nothing and noone can seperate them...today's made me cry in a way i never cried for any other show...believe me i got goosebumps wen i saw tears running down from maan's eyes...

u know guys...with every progress of their relationship...i used to feel maybe today i will see a frown in maan's face....maybe today i will get to see that maan is little bit disturbed that geet is carrying another man's child...

but i guess i am a mere mortal where maan is concerned and my thots can never reach his level...today he proved that my insecurity is so in vain....for maan the baby is only his and geet's....it is maan's love and care that is flowing in the baby's veins....

geet was complaining that maan is getting hyper over her and maan trying to convince her that tests r necessary...wen all of a sudden they hear a heartbeat...and silence follows...both turn towards the monitor....
and there they cud see their dream, their love, their joy, their everything comfortably huddled inside mother's womb....

for geet it is the experience of a lifetime...the feeling of first baby is always special for every parents...and geet smiles with tears in her eyes and touched her tummy...with the other hand she is holding maan's hand...
and maan's hold tightens...the joy of geet flows from her to maan...and his eyes portray the deepest emotions that a first time father can ever feel...

he stares with awe at the form inside geet....he feels for the first time a feeling that is unknown even to him....he has no memories of lovemaking with geet...but with the child he feels a bond of a lifetime....his eyes r brimming with emotions and wen those eyes cud no longer hold the immense emotions that maan is feeling...they begin to pour down as tears...

geet turns towards maan...she just stares at him with an admiration bordering on worship...and wen maan's tear dropped...she spoke out "maan...i love u"...though i cud see geet's lips moving but i felt it was her heart speaking out the words with utmost intensity....

and maan looks at her with eyes that were speaking volumes...he was thanking her for gifting him this moment wen he cud actually see his entire life in the monitor....he was thanking her for expressing her feelings for him in words....but above all he was thanking her for just being there in his life....

and geet for the millionth time asked the one question whose answer she can never comprehend..."aap itne achhe kyun hai...koi itna achhe kaise ho sakte hai"...

koi itne achhe nahi ho sakte...that is y MSK will always be a part of fiction whose memory will always be borne by our hearts...
rickks thumbnail

Hai Hai HaiHai Hai  Hai HaiHai Hai Hai HaiHaiHaiHai HaiHaiHaiHa HaiHaiHaiHai HaiHaiHaiHai HaiHaiHaiHai HaiHaiHaiHai HaiHaiHaiHai HaiHaiHaiHai HaiHaiHaiHai HaiHaiHaiHai HaiHaiHaiHai
Hai Hai Hai Hai Hai Hai HaiHaiHaiHaiHaiHaiHaiHai
HaiHaiHaiHaiHaiHai
HaiHaiHaiHaiHaiHaiHaiHai
HaiHaiHaiHaiHaiHaiHaiHai
HaiHaiHaiHaiHaiHaiHaiHaiHai
HaiHaiHaiHaiHaiHaiHaiHai

Viji

OMG.....๐Ÿ˜ฒ
-RushTrip- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

di why did you cry yesterday lolz๐Ÿ˜†
but yes DD is an ace actor....no compliments for Gc??๐Ÿ˜†

sometimes the best compliment is silence

i think he was awesome today..he was my Maan..

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

sometimes the best compliment is silence

i think he was awesome today..he was my Maan..

Oh point noted