Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTZ - Open For Reserve :)

--Revv-- IF-Dazzler
--Revv--
--Revv--

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:30am | IP Logged

Idiots' Tantra Mala

Chamatkar ya Balatkar'idiots ki tantra mala....

We forgot we are Idiots who are supposed to do chamatkar and not balatkaar Ouch...So new improved Tantra Mala includes what is defined as chamakaar and what is defined as balatkaar

Chamatkar:

1. Your POV
2. Symbolism
3. Ripping of promo, precap, episode
4. Deciphering the characters and their characterization.
5. Storyline, plot, future of the story, track or anything that a new character can bring
6. Ideas unique to Idiot Family
7. Songs, Shayari, Verses, Prose that bring newness to the thread related to the family, characters, story or in general entertainment.

Balatkaar:

1. Bashing anyone ' character, actor, member or anyone who has expressed a POV you do not agree with
2. Ripping ' anyone
3. Ignoring ' Anyone

Ikkraar Big smile

Aaaal Izzz Weelll as along as we agree to disagree..
Yaar paancho oongliyan barabar nahi hoti'aur muthi mooh par thodi na maarte hain..use to fight depression, oppression, compression, suppression, impression and enjoy the session

Sanskaar:

1. The first three pages are for analysis ONLY as it gets lost in the pages later on. We have received requests for this. 
2. The chat thread would be the previous day's thread. So feel free to express anything and everything there.
3. Once the reserve of spot is done within say the first hour, the thread is then open for discussion and replies. 
4. Anyone who misses the boat on first three pages to analyse the episode, should send a pm to the opener to index the link so that people find it easy to read your take. 
5. The thread will open at 9:00 pm IST
6.We want maximum people to read the analysis and appreciate the effort and time put into watching the episode several time to bring in nuances.

IDIOTZ PHAMILY VM Big smile

Dol's OS on Idiotz

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1515180

Vrush's Short Story Link

Vinu Ki Nihu - Nautanki Ka Raaz - A Love Story

Edited by --Revv-- - 24 December 2010 at 8:33am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnjsksg--Magnificent--adoremevirgoAnjanaYYZpreetgurtiInfinitedreams

--Revv-- IF-Dazzler
--Revv--
--Revv--

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:32am | IP Logged

Index of analysis beyond pg 3:

Aditi's Take:

Nihu Ka Piya kholenge raaz in Apna Andaaz (Vinu's sexy spoilers):

Edited by --Revv-- - 25 December 2010 at 6:58am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Magnificent--Infinitedreams

--Revv-- IF-Dazzler
--Revv--
--Revv--

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:33am | IP Logged

res for maha Fri EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

LOLLOLLOLLOL
Hiralious epi... Maaneet were too good today
Good mixture of comedy, drama, love and emotion EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Be back with more

Edited by --Revv-- - 24 December 2010 at 9:53am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sksgravenhearteminent--Magnificent---Amrita2010adoremevirgoroseinbloommysterygurl1427Infinitedreamspreetgurti

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Wow!

kya baat hai...i loved it totally

this is one episode i can watch over and over again..

Maan and omlette...he does have a bee in his bonnet about it..i mean..in his head...the guy so hates lies and wants her to admit it..and does everything he can to get her to say it but poor soul had to understand that it was not her but the baby revolting against his efforts...

loved the family thing...in the office...

and the moment with baby and i love..you was simply superb

fantastic CVs....

loved the Arjun and Ani angst..and loved the tasha being used by Arjun to make Ani jealous...

Bechari Tasha..uska naam ab toilet roll hai..use and throw.pehle..sasha ne kiya ab Arjun kar raha hai...

hai hai..bechari tasha pe ye julam na karo..CVs..usse romeo de do...

thora Romeo pe julam karo usse Tasha de do

Manisha..needs to realise whether he want a saheli aur saheli ka pati ya he wants his flame and his wife..to be...har cheez maan sir aur uski patni ke liye karta hai... i think usko pata chal gaya..Maan ka gharwaala nahi ban sakta toh saali toh bann hi jaayega!!

Adi is the sweetest..haklata hai magar pyar se...i love this guy..

hey prabhu...how many loves..i love maan, fallin gin love with arjun and now i love Adi..as well..
wow...mera bhi jawab nahi...number does matter!!

daadi...so...cute...i lover her too..no one is going to spared from my love drugs today..

sabko pyar baaton...

well to say the long story short i loved it..and i love Geet!!

i am in totally faltoo moodd..

I am in love
i am in love
i am in love

tum dil ki dhadkan mein
rehte ho rehte ho!!

saale sab kameene...!!

Muni mere das rupaiya bach gaya!!

Edited by -RushTrip- - 24 December 2010 at 11:07am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sksg--Magnificent---Amrita2010--Revv--mausam19ravenhearteminentLavZ--Nargis--adoremevirgoroseinbloommysterygurl1427InfinitedreamsAnjanaYYZ

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:35am | IP Logged

Hey All

kaise ho sab ?

A song for Maneet
Jhilmil sitaron ka aangan hoga
Rimjhim barsata sawan hoga
aisa sunder sapna apna jeewan hoga

i love this song and today when baby scene was going i felt singing this Song EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Loved Maneet today there every scene was fab today loved the way DD eat aam wow too good i feel like Eating one heeeee Wink
kya bolo Maneet are so romantic and they are so dutyful towards eachother they can do anything for eachother brilliant
thanku creatives for giving such a mindblowing Confession i mean baby also hearing
mom dad romance wow chooooooo chweet na
and Baby maneet dhak dhak loved it kya heart beat hai haayeeeee
and the Cry wowwwwww it was the best chota sa aanson unki palkon pe wah maaza aagaya sach main i was cried and smile together
this is the Maneet/Gurti Magic CryCrySmileEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Loved the baby pehli jhalak 
I Love u Maneet humesha , forever Smilechahe ye show jitna bhi chale MANEET kabhi nahin bhoolungi Smile

aaj ke episode main i only dont like 2 thing
Annie arjun jealusy part yuckkkkkkkkkkk
and time limit 2 days se i am feeling ki show chota hogaya hai heeeeeeeLOLAngryAngry

Maneet 10/10
Gurti 10/10

will updt ltr moreSmile

Edited by killerkinrul - 24 December 2010 at 10:32am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sksgravenhearteminent--Magnificent---Amrita2010--Revv---RushTrip-meravigilisoiMadzroseinbloomadoremevirgomysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:36am | IP Logged
I want every person who reserved the post here to write the take. If anyone missed, i will charge $10 for not writing the take...

Now it's up to you guys write take or give me 10 bucks..Deal or No Deal?

Wow what an episode, totally jhakas....

Loved it how Geet's mayake waale treated her.....Haila they took my words, i have said 2 days back that no one have Maan side, and today they have showed that Adi wanted someone to Maan side...Chalo acha hai...I think all girls should be Geet side, and all boys are Maan side....Mazza aa jayega...Party would be grand, and all dance and masti....Aur issi masti mein bana do kuch jodiya...Jaise Romeo and Pinky, Annie and Arjun, Adi & Tasha lolz...weird na...

Did i missed something? MSK just cooked for Geet, then how come he cooked for all Office Employees? Chalo koi gal nahin, might be he ordered....Loved he's teasing Geet, and munda got flattered, when she called him Maan, but then she said Sir and he got angry and left....

Wah wah wah Daadi called and gave him gyan about Pregnancy...Munda ordered pickles in winter...Sach baat hai jub chand roz nikal sakta hai toh Mango kyon nahin lolz....Pooji teri manokamna poori hoiee...You have said na yeh aam bhi la sakte hain, toh lo aam aagaye lolz...
Yaar yeh hume bohut sunte hain, toh better help them and rock our show....

Loved how MSk teased her about Continental Food, abb toh Geet ki chir ban chuki hai Continental food lolz....MSK was enjoying, so as me lolz....Drashti rocks, when she rues and cribs lolz....Finally she opened the foil and found the pickles in winter lolz...Haila mere muh mein bhi paani aa gaya....Cute MSK u r true lover yaar, itna understanding aadmi mujhe mile main duniya chor doon Wink...

Geet felt nausea and MSK got so worried, loved it yaar...so caring na...Abb uss ne kaunse dus bache paida kiye hain ke, sub samjhe, he took her to the hospital....Lovely scene...I cracked up myself after watching sonography video..Itna bada bacha, and it wasn't seem the slide, it seems hour video lolz...Doctor stomach pur machine rakh kur bhol gaiee...But i loved it the feel mother had after hearing the heart beat......And the tears in both eyes, so cute, so real...It was genuine feeling....How beautifully she touched and first time she said those 3 words, who he wanted to hear from the long time...Finally she said "I Love You"...How pure, how sweet those words seems today....

Haila Tasha bani Anniee ki jealousy ka karan, koi tasha ko bhi aisa use kur sakta tha, sirf humare creatives hi kur sakte hain....Arjun taking advantage of Tasha, and making jealous Annie...Yaar love this man, he is our LVraaz...Kya entry di hai Vinu sahab aap ne show mein, aur hume deewana kur diya lolz.....Kudiya toh waise hi aap pur khurbaan thi, abb toh tay tay phish ho gaiee hain lolz....

Over all bindas episode, and 10/10, cause of all lovely emotions portrayed by our lovely MaanEet, and all the supporting characters rocked to made their chemistry rocked....

Thanks CV's for the 1 mor brilliant episodeClapClapClap

Muniza

Edited by muniza75 - 24 December 2010 at 11:13am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sksgYasmeen786ravenheartmausam19-Amrita2010--Revv--eminent--Magnificent---RushTrip-adoremevirgomysterygurl1427roseinbloomAnjanaYYZpreetgurti

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:37am | IP Logged
OMG....Thanks Vinu for my ULTRASOUND scene.....finally i got it and KYA Andaaz mein with the First I LOVE YOU!!HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

Muuuuuuaaaaawwwwhhhh!!!
HeartHug

Edited by --Nargis-- - 25 December 2010 at 12:10am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sksg--Magnificent----Revv--NinelivesroseinbloomInfinitedreams

Yasmeen786 IF-Dazzler
Yasmeen786
Yasmeen786

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:40am | IP Logged

Hello everybody!!!! Hope you're all relishing your Christmas eve with joy Tongue......Geet was stupendous todayEmbarrassed......the 3 mojo words delivered by geet today, illuminated the whole scenery implicitlyBig smile......Something I failed to observe instantly whilst watching geet was maan becoming soppy and misty-eyed during the sonography sceneShocked.....I actually had to watch the scene a couple of times LOLas the quality of the video was satisfactoryOuch.......My heart went out to maan today....he truly is a noble gentlemanStar.........purely chaste with modestyLOL(if that makes sense????)........it was truly a phenomenal scene... a momentous highlight of todays episode.Clap......Another compliment added to my kitty for the cv's is this exquisite bond amid maan and his grandmaStar.......I like the idea that grandma always advises maan as a confidant rather than a stern cliched grandmaEmbarrassed....it's a lovely rapport they share, which reflects clearly onscreen tooEmbarrassed......Loved how arjun was showering a lot of trivial attention upon tashaLOL........He could surely detect a hint of jealousy coming from annie's directionLOL.....They look really cute togetherEmbarrassed......I've always admired arjun....especially his intense and rough character......mr macho man (due respect to his bulky musclesLOL).......albeit I must say Maaneet stole the show once again.......Embarrassed.........that's me doneBig smile.......see you tomorrow!!!Winkxxxx

Edited by Yasmeen786 - 24 December 2010 at 10:56am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sksgravenhearteminent--Revv----Magnificent---Amrita2010-RushTrip-adoremevirgoroseinbloomInfinitedreamspreetgurti

Go to top