Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~Phried Brains CC #2~(Invities only) (Page 117)

-alisha- IF-Dazzler
-alisha-
-alisha-

Joined: 27 May 2009
Posts: 2661

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
so what are we going to do on vd?????????any special plans for phried brains?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

annwesha09

annwesha09 Goldie
annwesha09
annwesha09

Joined: 04 November 2008
Posts: 2307

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mobina

Originally posted by annwesha09

Originally posted by Mobina

Originally posted by annwesha09

Originally posted by alisha_harshiti

Originally posted by annwesha09

hey I m back..sorry woh pc was disturbing Embarrassed


ookk paro mera bhi same haal...anyway whats up


waiting eagerly for tom Day Dreaming


Originally posted by Mobina

kaha gai saab deva ko choar ka



we cant leave our pyaare devaEmbarrassed
devaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ko chorney ka sawal he pedah nahin hota deva tum theeno ko nahin chorey ga


Embarrassed paro ka saath romantic gana
chamiya ka saath sizzling lunch aur paro ka saath alleveningEmbarrassed

devaa, let us know whts ur plan for VD with all dil ka partsEmbarrassedWinkWink



arghhhhhhhhhhhhh ganaaa Ouch
Mobina IF-Sizzlerz
Mobina
Mobina

Joined: 22 November 2008
Posts: 11931

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alisha_harshiti

so what are we going to do on vd?????????any special plans for phried brains?
i want nice hot romantic
date with all my dils
-alisha- IF-Dazzler
-alisha-
-alisha-

Joined: 27 May 2009
Posts: 2661

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
paro lets gift deva a scotch tape on this VD
Mobina IF-Sizzlerz
Mobina
Mobina

Joined: 22 November 2008
Posts: 11931

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
oh my zillu ka saath special romantic dateHeart
annwesha09 Goldie
annwesha09
annwesha09

Joined: 04 November 2008
Posts: 2307

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alisha_harshiti

paro lets gift deva a scotch tape on this VD



wow kya idea hai LOL ROFL our deva will be happy to get it



Mobina IF-Sizzlerz
Mobina
Mobina

Joined: 22 November 2008
Posts: 11931

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by annwesha09

Originally posted by Mobina

Originally posted by annwesha09

Originally posted by Mobina

Originally posted by annwesha09

Originally posted by alisha_harshiti

Originally posted by annwesha09

hey I m back..sorry woh pc was disturbing Embarrassed


ookk paro mera bhi same haal...anyway whats up


waiting eagerly for tom Day Dreaming


Originally posted by Mobina

kaha gai saab deva ko choar ka



we cant leave our pyaare devaEmbarrassed
devaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ko chorney ka sawal he pedah nahin hota deva tum theeno ko nahin chorey ga


Embarrassed paro ka saath romantic gana
chamiya ka saath sizzling lunch aur paro ka saath alleveningEmbarrassed

devaa, let us know whts ur plan for VD with all dil ka partsEmbarrassedWinkWink



arghhhhhhhhhhhhh ganaaa Ouch
because i know paro loves my singing
-alisha- IF-Dazzler
-alisha-
-alisha-

Joined: 27 May 2009
Posts: 2661

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
haa aur ganaa bhi bandh ho jayega

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

annwesha09

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
**~Mayur Dreamland ~** Next thread #125

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: -smiley-   Replies: 1208   Views: 32148

-smiley- 1208 32148 26 September 2010 at 12:32pm by itstheclimb
CRANKY 4's LOUNGE (invities only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: Bewafa_Behan   Replies: 1208   Views: 25402

Bewafa_Behan 1208 25402 27 August 2009 at 4:38am by -madhvi-
~*Krazzy 4 #2*~ (Invities Only)Award Results*pg.1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: -Niky-   Replies: 1213   Views: 24563

-Niky- 1213 24563 16 August 2009 at 8:06pm by Ohmyjerryworld
*~Krazzy 4~* #1 *Invities Only* Awards Pg.1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -Niky-   Replies: 1203   Views: 24725

-Niky- 1203 24725 26 May 2009 at 5:50am by aish_punk

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index