Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Prediction

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Hello Ladies,

well i keep saying this , this forum got lazy members LOL.........

anyways here the thread ....

Go on and predict outcome of next week ......... 

No bashing or fights in my thread please Embarrassed

Love 

J

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

avggomezmonaghoshjakr-Ria-VasusenaRadheya

pinkcarnation Senior Member
pinkcarnation
pinkcarnation

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
okay, jaya.  i've got this.  i think on monday, gauri will come to her senses and let rudra sleep.  i don't think we will have a consummation scene (at least i hope not). also, i think next week, we're going to see rudra join the business and bring the rawats out of their financial problems.  okay, this is a wild guess, but i think we will soon see ketki bhabhi pregnant.  
just penning down some thoughts, because with this show anything can happen. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

avggomezmonaghosh

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
 I've a very clear idea of what's going 2 happen on Monday. But, I'm not very sure about the week. Though I won't say what I think will happen, as J said no fight here. So, my policy is KMS.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghosh

Rach-dc IF-Rockerz
Rach-dc
Rach-dc

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
I hope Pink's prediction comes true. Cmon Gauri show us some of your old sensibility and smartness. If what R said is not for you then you shouldnt get physical with him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghosh

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rach1

I hope Pink's prediction comes true. Cmon Gauri show us some of your old sensibility and smartness. If what R said is not for you then you shouldnt get physical with him.
You know Rach, it may actually b for her ,I mean, when G was bringing R 2 room, R was clear on the point that this girl is Gauri n he didn't drink after that.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Sahra_naavamonaghosh

Rach-dc IF-Rockerz
Rach-dc
Rach-dc

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

You know Rach, it may actually b for her ,I mean, when G was bringing R 2 room, R was clear on the point that this girl is Gauri n he didn't drink after that.....

@Mac - even if what he said is for G(which I for some reason think its not) - dont want it to happen like this - not when he is drunk - he has made it very clear while in senses that this is something that he is not willing to be a part of. He is just not ready, he needs time and when it happens he need to be in his senses LOL

Chaudhrytmmonaghosh

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 5:00pm | IP Logged

@Mac - even if what he said is for G(which I for some reason think its not) - dont want it to happen like this - not when he is drunk - he has made it very clear while in senses that this is something that he is not willing to be a part of. He is just not ready, he needs time and when it happens he need to be in his senses LOL
 R's kinda drunk even in normal state n his wine is P. So, he is never in his senses.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

avggomez_Sahra_monaghosh

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 5:53pm | IP Logged

I've a very clear idea of what's going 2 happen on Monday. But, I'm not very sure about the week. Though I won't say what I think will happen, as J said no fight here. So, my policy is KMS.Big smile

NO FIGHT BUT I WANT TO KNOW YOUR POINT OF VIEW!!! THANKS Wink

monaghoshVasusenaRadheya

Go to top