Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Arjun didn't even lift his hand (Page 2)

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Yaah Big smile Absolutely right i love Arjun more and more Every daaaayEmbarrassed His love for arohi is very deep and hope she understands that soon Ouch He's so cute yaar Embarrassed Have to faint for himDay Dreaming He plays his character so wellClap Karan kundra rocksStar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GURASH14Anjalii...xXx

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Hayeeeee......arjunnnnnn *faints*...u make us cry...make us go to dreamland....and yet u make us smile...and u steal out breath away....Day DreamingBlushing...and all the crdit goes to Karan Kundra...Clap...he always shows that he's a great actor...wid amazing expressions all the time...never fails to impress us..Star...i lovee him so much...Heart...thanks Karan...for giving us arjun...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...i loved how u back away from ur kasam u made to rashi and her baby...ur a true sweetheart...HugHugHug....and hugs 2 u that u didn't fight back...jus for the sake of ur sis and her baby....EmbarrassedStar....and yh olly...today was Rajveer's lucky day...LOLLOLAngry
he was trying to get the ring out..and wen he did...rajveer beat him up will he fell unconcious...my heart went out to arjun...CryCryCryCry...Disapprove..so a tight hug for him...Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GURASH14

Kajenxox Senior Member
Kajenxox
Kajenxox

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:21am | IP Logged
luv u arjun
sach me pyar me kya kuch nahi karte log lol
liquidfantasy IF-Dazzler
liquidfantasy
liquidfantasy

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:40am | IP Logged
aww arjun :( I have not seen the episode yet!! but reading all these posts i am so restless :(. i have this long halt but the Wi-Fi here at the airport is too slow *sigh* 

kmh2 should air everyday. I so love arjun! n his love..y guys like arjun dnt exist in real life?? ;)

Priya_kmh Groupbie
Priya_kmh
Priya_kmh

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:46am | IP Logged
arjun is the best lover eve seen on indian telly!!, hats of to Karan for giving us a amazing character like arjun
luv_karan4eva Groupbie
luv_karan4eva
luv_karan4eva

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:34am | IP Logged
yeh he didnt hit back only coz of Rashi n her baby ........... i just love it how much Arjun loves his sister ............. LOVE YOU ARJUN but its was relly sad the way he was beating up n no one even tried to stop poor ma boy HATE rajveer now errrr just coz his wife love him this is wt he is doing
arshi_forever9 Senior Member
arshi_forever9
arshi_forever9

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:54am | IP Logged
I totally agree with you!
I loved this whole episode, from the dance to Rashi's wish, but the best was Arjun's scene.
It was so sad how he didn't even lift a hand and kept on getting hurt, while smiling!!!! Cry
singsongsay Groupbie
singsongsay
singsongsay

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
whatever Arjun does he does it with whole heartedly
whether it is lving Arohi
or fulfilling his sister's wish
he does it W*H a smile
whether it is getting beaten up

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index