Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: realitybites

🀣🀣 Sara nurse can twist words and patientπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† as per the need! You are welcome.

She can twist the wrist and doesn't even need mist! waah waah kya poetry kahi hain πŸ˜†

realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: axeion

Yes, so lets please Dolly and Khali...As they form the Majority of Body Mass in the BB House πŸ˜†

🀣🀣 Majority of body mass!!!
realitybites thumbnail

Originally posted by: DharmeshSir

Easy to please them...Give dolly her green knife and teddy bear..

and for Khali, just talk to him and keep nodding pretending to understand him...

See its actually so easy!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
realitybites thumbnail

Originally posted by: DharmeshSir

Easy to please them...Give dolly her green knife and teddy bear..

and for Khali, just talk to him and keep nodding pretending to understand him...

Its so easy to please them!! and some of them can never be pleasedπŸ˜‰
realitybites thumbnail

She can twist the wrist and doesn't even need mist! waah waah kya poetry kahi hain πŸ˜†

Aur kya joh ghalat lagega woh lagega, nominate kar do...chahe woh Pops hi....
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: realitybites

Aur kya joh ghalat lagega woh lagega, nominate kar do...chahe woh Pops hi....

Exactly...konse constitution mein likha hain u can't ditch your own family, phir chahe pingal family kyun na ho πŸ˜†
Edited by DharmeshSir - 13 years ago

Watched today's BB in a jiffy.

Special nomination rights to save Ashmit.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ I guess then all 4 are nominated this week and Khali will probably leave. Dolly still has to work according to BB script to retain TRPs with her abusive language.

The masterstroke came from Ashmit when he admitted to have erred immediately after Salman declared him safe. πŸ˜†

Shweta should open up a training school for future BB contestants. Never seen such a smart player in the house. That woman deserves to win. Well! She already did as she is the only woman who survived entire season. πŸ˜›

Everyone, Merry Christmas.
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Shweta should open up a training school for future BB contestants. Never seen such a smart player in the house. That woman deserves to win. Well! She already did as she is the only woman who survived entire season. πŸ˜›

Everyone, Merry Christmas.

seriously she is so smart, how can someone act for 3 months 

Those throwing stones at Veena for bringing shame to her home country should realize that everyone has the right to live life on their terms. We have the likes of Rakhi Sawants in India and I don't care where they go and do their antics, it's their choice of life. They are as much Indians as you and me.

This moral policing of women must stop. Entire country's izzat is not just on them. When players are caught betting, when men are found in illegal activities then they bring much worse shame to the country. Any country.

I don't like Veena. I don't sympathize with her either. She knew that she would also be voted out soon like Ali. She had to choose a strategy to remain in the show and this came easy to her. She tried her luck with everyone and smartest guy Ashmit lapped it up.

I think Ashmit cared more for Sara than Veena. Today he seemed relieved that Veena finally left because now just 2 more weeks to go and he realized that being with Veena was giving him bad publicity esp. after her last week's chaddi comment.