Frequent Posters

ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: MithiBani

aathavde meaning? Sab kuch atthanni ka? 😲 ST jaati hai vahan, pucca. πŸ˜†

Thats why she's always sad...She's inside BB so doesn't get to go there πŸ˜†
zanish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Today was the best aakhari salam of bigboss.veena malik...wow,best justification she give.veena rock,she just make dolly shutup.
i m sorry to say shweta is such a strong lady,but she wasnt give any logical straight statements infront salman when shweta itself character was ciritized by dolly.and veena did it nicely
Edited by zanish_k - 13 years ago
mcm226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

aathavde meaning? Sab kuch atthanni ka? 😲 ST jaati hai vahan, pucca. πŸ˜†

nahi re...............aathavda means week in marathiπŸ˜›

It is sort of annoying tht every week eviction process is the same, Salman just sends wrong person to pack bags and then calls them back and reveals real evictee - sort of boring - find a new way to create the tension like Arshad used to - like let it stretch before revealing real evictee.

Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mcm226

I liked when Khali replied to Salman ke bahar hota to wo ashmit ko kuch aur jawab deta 😈............I so wanted the camera to zoom on Ashmit but yeh cameraman bhi na😑😑..............ashmit ab bhi zabaan ko lagaam de,bohat taane maar raha hai yeh machhar the great khali,the great khali kehkar

Ashmit's reply was hilarious! He even dragged Tyson into it, Khali should have said 'Pehlay khud ko sambhaalay phir baat karna :)
Edited by prodigy007 - 13 years ago
ThatOneGuy thumbnail

Originally posted by: anon

It is sort of annoying tht every week eviction process is the same, Salman just sends wrong person to pack bags and then calls them back and reveals real evictee - sort of boring - find a new way to create the tension like Arshad used to - like let it stretch before revealing real evictee. 

Yeah I agree...even the gharwaalas seem to know now so they didn't react and say goodbye when Khali's name was announced today πŸ˜†

I LOVED how Dolly was mean to Veena today πŸ˜† "Don't touch me" πŸ˜† Main toh bolta, kyun tum wet paint ho kya?πŸ˜†
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mcm226

nice name KabeerTongueEmbarrassed............mujhe bohat pasand hai yeh naamTongue....

Tumne suna? Kabeer Bedi has started working bin some soap. Confused Some 'Ganga ki dheej'.
ThatOneGuy thumbnail

Originally posted by: prodigy007

Ashmit's reply was hilarious! He even dragged Tyson into it, Khali should have said 'Pehlay khud ko sambhaalay phir baat karna :)

Ashmit thinks he has acted in Bollywood so he can do action like in Bwood movies πŸ˜†

Yahi hain Bigg Boss mein itne din rehne ka natija, sathiya gaya hain πŸ˜†
axeion thumbnail

Tumne suna? Kabeer Bedi has started working bin some soap. πŸ˜• Some 'Ganga ki dheej'.

I read that article somewhere...He kind of plays some Village ka Head or something like that πŸ˜•
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anon

Tell me about it!! 😑 πŸ˜‘ ughh!!