Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: fire_gun

ashmit direct in finals..pagal ho gaya hai bigboss...two elimination this week ya phir  4 finalist

i dont want 4 finalist , i think next week khali, then they will do something for dolly in the middle of the week like last time they did with bakhtayar 
mcm226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: fire_gun

ashmit direct in finals..pagal ho gaya hai bigboss...two elimination this week ya phir  4 finalist

Veena jo chali gayi,BB ko pagal hona hi thaπŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
doyelpakhi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: axeion

Mandy....Good Morning πŸ€— Gussa thook de meri jaan... Chali gayi Veena, ab yeh soch usse bahar Hrishant ko pakdne se kaun rokega...Bechara Hrishant

Muuh ki baat chinlia hai aap!!
OuchπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Sach mein I was thinking the same! Veena Malik will definitely try her best to gain foot in Bollywood and in India. She will be after Ashmit who I am sure will not even care to help her! Next her target will be Hrishant ! Ouch😲  He will be the easier bakra!! πŸ€”

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mcm226

I think next week Dolly will go n all remaining 4 will be the finalists.......BB wants ST,Sam n Khali fans votes,Ashmit ko BB ke alawa koi aur vote nahi karta ............................n BB ne make sure kar liya hai ke next week Ashmit nominate na ho jaaye usko is week Veena ke thru' bachake

i guess khali ya sam will leave ..khali zero entertainment..par  agar sam gaya to mein khali ya shweta ko support karunga winner ke liyeπŸ˜†
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: doyelpakhi

Muuh ki baat chinlia hai aap!!
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Sach mein I was thinking the same! Veena Malik will definitely try her best to gain foot in Bollywood and in India. She will be after Ashmit who I am sure will not even care to help her! Next her target will be Hrishant ! 😲  He will be the easier bakra!! πŸ€”

Nagraaj aur VishKanya...Saath mein Movie banayenge πŸ˜†
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: amy22

I hope Veena gets tamtaar and anday when she lands in Pakistan. Pakistan ke naam pe dhabba hai yeh. We disown her. Thank you very much!

Arrey....she doesn't represent the country. If anything, she showed the Indians that women in Pakistan are not a suppressed lot. They are quite bindaas. 
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What will Ashmit do without her love now his dependency syndrome! Vakh rehna pyar da nai channa dastoor ve, Sajna judai nahio sanu manzoor ve
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Cutelicious

arrey someone let me know in wich part does sammy says that veena smells assmits chaddis? πŸ˜•

He doesn't, i think. I was waiting for it too. But since I missed some parts today, am not sure. πŸ˜•
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MithiBani

Arrey....she doesn't represent the country. If anything, she showed the Indians that women in Pakistan are not a suppressed lot. They are quite bindaas. 

ITA πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘ I have come across so many strong women from Pakistan in RL too πŸ˜ƒ
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Cutelicious

liken jo hua e nahi usko kaha se pakad liya ..shayad sapna dekha hoga πŸ˜†

topic poster disclosed first that veena was out he disclosed hair style of veena which was true and news was very early ....topic poster ne kaha hai to shyad kaha hoga sam ne par kyu kaha kaise kaha kiso pataπŸ˜†