Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Six Day Or Five Day Schedule

Poll Question: Do you think S1 should go back to the five day schedule?...Reason?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
18 [56.25%]
14 [43.75%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Should S1 go back to the five day schedule or are there benifits from the extended week?....Please give your opinion and voteSmile....

Edited by The_May_Rose - 24 December 2010 at 8:42am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hotchpotchRBOgarfield1209

garfield1209 Goldie
garfield1209
garfield1209

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:40am | IP Logged
May ...the question in poll and post are contradictory  ...maybe you can change the question or answers as five days and 6 days ...

I got confused while voting...Embarrassed 

Edited by priya1209 - 24 December 2010 at 8:46am
The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya1209

May ...the question in poll and post are contradictory ...maybe you can change the question or answers as five days and 6 days ...

I got confused while voting...Embarrassed

EmbarrassedSorry, I thought it sounded funnyLOL....Cold on the brainLOL....I have edited the post, let me know if it's okay nowSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209

garfield1209 Goldie
garfield1209
garfield1209

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:58am | IP Logged

Yep May ...Thumbs Up ..a very good topic ...

I voted for yes they should go back to 5 day format...as much as I like the 6 day entertainment ,I see an impact in over all quality ..overworked technicians and behind the scene people like writters ,cameraman are the ones who are most impacted as they have to be there when all actors shoot ...not sure if they get shifts ...Confused

I feel daily soap format is already competitive and evryone  should be given ample time to come up with fresh ideas ...not work round the clock ,rest on sunday and back to grind on monday ...just personal view as i have seen such things impacts co-ordination ...and the extra time that goes in co-ordinating things and giving finishing touches are cut down  ...

I appreciate all hard work by team and understand the business perspective .Embarrassed..But in long run ... I am all with 5 days good entertainment than and excitedly waiting after friday cliffhanger ...than leave me feel discontent on saturday....Smile.

Edited by priya1209 - 24 December 2010 at 9:01am

The_May_Rose

garfield1209 Goldie
garfield1209
garfield1209

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

EmbarrassedSorry, I thought it sounded funnyLOL....Cold on the brainLOL....I have edited the post, let me know if it's okay nowSmile

Take care dear ... and get well soon...if I remember well  having cold also gives u lot of LBMs..so we got this  Smile

iluvmanarThe_May_Rose

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Obviously yes.........

first and foremost u will see the effect in  the script of  tracks , and presentation . 

I never preferred any show to ruin my weekend , saturdays and sundays should be for fun ..... and masti ...... 

Edited by JustJ - 24 December 2010 at 11:46am

garfield1209The_May_Rose

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya1209

Originally posted by The_May_Rose

Take care dear ... and get well soon...if I remember well  having cold also gives u lot of LBMs..so we got this  Smile

I am thinking of posting one....But it sounds crazyLOL......Thinking about itConfusedLOL

garfield1209

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:47am | IP Logged
get well soon 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index