India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Beautiful.....

Feats Goldie
Feats
Feats

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:17am | IP Logged
i just loved the scene between Suhana and Sajana in the  first part it was so beautiful Suhana was so real in that scene she is always real but in that scene i loved the sisters conversation......i am happy that there is someone who cares for Suhana i want Sanju to always be there for Suhana......the scene was so beautiful Suhana said everyting so beautifully it just touched my heart i just cant see her hurt i want to cry now and Sanju was also great concerned about her sister the scene was presented really beautifully it was the best scene in the whole episodeClap.....pllzzzzz cv's make Sona go away she is so annoying i just cant bear her anymoree.......Dead

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ram--sree--Sinha18maheen55.Senorita.iViewsShwets1502-SalShah4eva-

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:21am | IP Logged
@feats...yes that scene was soo touching...wonderful dialogues and beautiful acting by suhana...she kepy herself under control yet she said whats in her mind...beautiful scene...
amotlymileo Goldie
amotlymileo
amotlymileo

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:28am | IP Logged
i agree...the scene was so emotional...Suhaana remembering her mum and her yearning for her mother to come back to life so much so that she didn't want to grow without her mother's guidance shows just how much a child is attached to his/her mother...the dialogues and Ragini's acting did the magic...even Tapeshwari was very good in that scene...she expressed a sisters concern quite wellClap

i guess this is why we love SGP...it sends the msg to us without getting OTT..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramShwets1502

Diivi Senior Member
Diivi
Diivi

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:20am | IP Logged

i do agree...the scene ws really very touching,they clearly has a great sis-sis bonding...n atleat thers a sanju who understands dat suhana is upsetClap....

their convrstn ws very touching,n suhana cried at lastCry...poor suhaana...
bt she surely is getting very mature day by dayThumbs Up....
maheen55 IF-Rockerz
maheen55
maheen55

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:48am | IP Logged
me too just luved  the scene between Suhana and Sanjana   like conversation of suhan d sanjana .agree with all very touching scene .Best scene in today,s Episode.

Edited by maheen55 - 24 December 2010 at 9:54am
infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amotlymileo

i agree...the scene was so emotional...Suhaana remembering her mum and her yearning for her mother to come back to life so much so that she didn't want to grow without her mother's guidance shows just how much a child is attached to his/her mother...the dialogues and Ragini's acting did the magic...even Tapeshwari was very good in that scene...she expressed a sisters concern quite wellClap

i guess this is why we love SGP...it sends the msg to us without getting OTT.. ( when they CHOOSE TO)
I agree with you here, for me it was the best scene of the week. Ragini is so good, through out the picnic the pain and agony is portrayed so well and so smoothly it felt as if its really happening in some ones life, Suhana is real because of Ragini, I dont think any body else could have done that. Ragini is truly a BG STAR of 2010.ClapClapClapClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ram

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Loved the conversation btween Suhana and Sanjana. If only give snaju more screen time than Sona. Even Meeti was cute with Dada - Dadi Nakal. 

Seeing Suhana so rightly upset i didn't like that. even when i'm upset i remember my mum so understandable how she and sanju must feel . Why no one else saw what sanju understood abt Suhana . 
want to slap ishaan watching monday promo. idiot u make ur wife sad and than ask why she is so down? 
well upset with everyone . waiting for the suhana slapping  sona episode. 
clearly storm is brewing .......

Please tell me is it me or Ishaan - Sona are on honeymoon ? Pinch 

Edited by netri - 24 December 2010 at 10:58am
SuShaanRocks Goldie
SuShaanRocks
SuShaanRocks

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Vry much agreed. 1 more thing I want 2 add about d seen was when she was talking about her mother a very sweet music was playing der in back ground. Guyz I love dat music soooo much. I cant tell how much I like dat bg music. I think dey played dat particular bg music very rare. I remember firstly I heared dat in sgp when suhana came 1st time to her father home after marriage and she was complaining 2 her father. D seen was very emotional and dat music makes it more emotional. Dat particular music really stoles my heart. Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ram

Go to top