Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Study Sessions B/w Sajan:D (Page 4)

saniya.x IF-Dazzler
saniya.x
saniya.x

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Okay, couldn't control so came back ROFL

Ashhh Hug ahhh keep it coming, don't ever stop making these topics ! Thats the only thing we can do now, cherish ALL those beautiful moments between SG !

i LOVED LOVED LOVED these study sessions between em Day Dreaming ! Sam always flirting asking her to go on a date and all she cared about was study, the ONLY thing he liked about these study sessions was, that Gunjan his Chashmish used to always be there with him !

She used to do SO muchh for him, i remember watching this one scene were she slept at 3 to wake up at 6 that too just for him Stern Smile, if it was me id give up ROFL i mean just 3 hours of sleep ?

One my fav scenes from these study sessions is this :

I remember him saying : Tum 2 mins wait karon, mein wahaan 5 mins poch ta hoon ROFL

His excuse for this scene was an awesome one, i couldn't believe Gunjan actually believed him LOL !

I love it when she asks : Chot to nahi lagi ? to which he replies : Lagi thi, par ab theek hai .. Usko main ne hospital poh chah diya and she says : Nahi, tumhe chot toh nahi lagi ? And he says : Ab tum pooch rahi ho toh, yahaan lagi dil pe Blushing ROFL

Then she realizes its all fake LOL

Great moments they were, am missing them Cry, but thanks for the topic Ash really bought all those awesome memories back Hug .. Keep making more Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

XDevilsDesireX

GulaabiAakhein. IF-Sizzlerz
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Ashy! Super post yaaaar! MJHT ki saari yaadein taaza kardi tumne! thanks yaaar! thanks alot! It was such an awesome post!
Lovee youuu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2XDevilsDesireX

1gunjan7 IF-Dazzler
1gunjan7
1gunjan7

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Hey dear Ash Wow!! What a beautifull, Awesome postThumbs UpClapClapClapClapClapClapClap...........U refreshed all my memories of MJHT n Sajan..ThanksHug......

Man what rocking Beautifull memories they areSmileDay DreamingThumbs UpClap ........All Sajan moments are fabulous n droolableSmileDay Dreaming..............And this Study session B/w Sajan was the most beautifull track Clap ...I completely enjoyed this track very much......Gunjan trying 2  make samrat study and Samrat being Naughty n flirting with Gunjan Big smile and  trying diff diff ways 2 make gunjan say yes to go on a date with him and he didnt stop asking her untill she agreed Finally that she will go on a date with him after exams n if he does good in exams..........and samrat teasing her by pretending 2 faint after she said yes 2 himLOL......Samrat was so  so naughty ...........LOL.........I can never forget this Sajan moments ..these sajan moments n all sajan tracks are very dear 2 me n I abolutely love all sajan tracks n moments........I can go on n on talking about our januable sajan/monaya and never get tiredSmile................Sajan /monaya are really so so Droolable n very very SpecialDay Dreaming.......................Infact tumhari post neh meri all sajan memories tazza kar di...............Big smileSmile...............Thanks dear ashHug.............................

I am in complete full 2 Drooling mode now Drooling drooling about Sajan/Monaya............Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming..............May we all get 2 see our januables Monaya back On-screen soonDay DreamingSmile.......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2XDevilsDesireX

spreadingsmile IF-Sizzlerz
spreadingsmile
spreadingsmile

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:58am | IP Logged
beautifull dear,missing those days

XDevilsDesireX

monaya_sajan IF-Dazzler
monaya_sajan
monaya_sajan

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
excellentttttttttttttttt................................do write more yaar.........i cud clearly see ad entire video been played again.....................

XDevilsDesireX

XDevilsDesireX IF-Rockerz
XDevilsDesireX
XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayadika11

awesoooooooome............
superb....
simply fab.
loved it to the core....
awwwwwww my SAJAN rockkkkkksssss...........
yaadein taaza ho gayin.........
the golden moments of my januables.........magical........
missing them lots and lots..
thanx for the pm........

Thabks a lot Mayadika Big smileYeah these really are one of the goldest Moments of Sajan Day Dreaming
XDevilsDesireX
XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Wow Ashi thanks for reminding those beautiful moments. I really miss them hope season 3 starts soon.
I miss them Too Rachu Ouch EmbarrassedAnd thanks for liking it Sweets Hug

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

XDevilsDesireX
XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaJan_Sana4ever

Ashhh Hug
Beautiful Topic Yaar . . . LOVED The Scene !! You Are SO Right They Were Looking Angelic In Their Dresses Day Dreaming I Have Always Adored Samrat & Gunjan In White SO Its Nothing NEW ! On The Other Hand They Always Give US Something To Enjooy !! LOL Like A Kiss Embarrassed * I Know I'm Besharram * ROFL Anyways Let Move To The Topic !! OMGG Silly Samrat Fainting Saying Main Behosh Ho Jaoo Gaa Was SOO Super CUTE ! Love Him Guys !! Embarrassed Gunjan Staring At Him Innocently Dont Knowing About What He Is Saying !! LOL She Keep Giving Me Goosebumps . . . SO Amazingg Actress & Looking So Puree !! Brilliant Acting !! Clap

Mohit Was Just AMAZINGG The Way He Stare At Her & Feeling Guilty About He Did To Her . . . Ouch I Could Heel His Pain & To Cover The Pain He Has For Lying To Her Was SOO Visible In His Eyezz !!
And He Have Always Keep Giving Me Vibes That He LOVEE Gunjan From The Day They Became Friends; But He Was A Dhakkan LOL
& The Mug Scene !! Hayee Embarrassed " To The World's Best Friend !! " He Just Stole My Heart !! He Didn't Even Give It To Benji Who Was His Bestfriend From Past Years . . . Shocked But To The Girl Who He Met Like Some Weeks AGO !! This Is Called Destiny . . . They Were Meant To Be & Maybe This Was Clear For Them From The Start ; But They Didnt Try To Understand !! Ouch God Bless Them Always < 3 ! Day DreamingHeart

Hey Sanu HugMissed you yar Ouch and your Naughty comments as well EmbarrassedThanks for the Lovely reply Big smile

No_Comments

Go to top