Miley Jab Hum Tum

Study Sessions B/w Sajan:D - Page 6

XDevilsDesireX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: MoNayaKiDeewani

Okay, couldn't control so came back 🀣

Ashhh πŸ€— ahhh keep it coming, don't ever stop making these topics ! Thats the only thing we can do now, cherish ALL those beautiful moments between SG !

i LOVED LOVED LOVED these study sessions between em 😍 ! Sam always flirting asking her to go on a date and all she cared about was study, the ONLY thing he liked about these study sessions was, that Gunjan his Chashmish used to always be there with him !

She used to do SO muchh for him, i remember watching this one scene were she slept at 3 to wake up at 6 that too just for him πŸ˜³, if it was me id give up 🀣 i mean just 3 hours of sleep ?

One my fav scenes from these study sessions is this :

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoDvO7XPQ-U[/YOUTUBE]

I remember him saying : Tum 2 mins wait karon, mein wahaan 5 mins poch ta hoon 🀣

His excuse for this scene was an awesome one, i couldn't believe Gunjan actually believed him πŸ˜† !

I love it when she asks : Chot to nahi lagi ? to which he replies : Lagi thi, par ab theek hai .. Usko main ne hospital poh chah diya and she says : Nahi, tumhe chot toh nahi lagi ? And he says : Ab tum pooch rahi ho toh, yahaan lagi dil pe ☺️ πŸ€£

Then she realizes its all fake πŸ˜†

Great moments they were, am missing them 😭, but thanks for the topic Ash really bought all those awesome memories back πŸ€— .. Keep making more πŸ˜ƒ

Aww I loveeeee your analysis Sani πŸ€—And thanks for liking πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XDevilsDesireX thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SajanRox11

Ashy! Super post yaaaar! MJHT ki saari yaadein taaza kardi tumne! thanks yaaar! thanks alot! It was such an awesome post!

Lovee youuu

Thanks a Lot Manjari πŸ€—
XDevilsDesireX thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 1gunjan7

Hey dear Ash Wow!! What a beautifull, Awesome postπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...........U refreshed all my memories of MJHT n Sajan..ThanksπŸ€—......

Man what rocking Beautifull memories they areπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘ ........All Sajan moments are fabulous n droolable😊😍..............And this Study session B/w Sajan was the most beautifull track πŸ‘ ...I completely enjoyed this track very much......Gunjan trying 2  make samrat study and Samrat being Naughty n flirting with Gunjan πŸ˜ƒ and  trying diff diff ways 2 make gunjan say yes to go on a date with him and he didnt stop asking her untill she agreed Finally that she will go on a date with him after exams n if he does good in exams..........and samrat teasing her by pretending 2 faint after she said yes 2 himπŸ˜†......Samrat was so  so naughty ...........πŸ˜†.........I can never forget this Sajan moments ..these sajan moments n all sajan tracks are very dear 2 me n I abolutely love all sajan tracks n moments........I can go on n on talking about our januable sajan/monaya and never get tired😊................Sajan /monaya are really so so Droolable n very very Special😍.......................Infact tumhari post neh meri all sajan memories tazza kar di...............πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š...............Thanks dear ashπŸ€—.............................

I am in complete full 2 Drooling mode now Drooling drooling about Sajan/Monaya............😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍..............May we all get 2 see our januables Monaya back On-screen soon😍😊.......

Thanks a lot Gunjan πŸ˜ƒ
XDevilsDesireX thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: monayafan

beautifull dear,missing those days

Thanks dear 😊
XDevilsDesireX thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: monaya_sajan

excellentttttttttttttttt................................do write more yaar.........i cud clearly see ad entire video been played again.....................

Aww thanks A lot sweety πŸ€—Am really Missing them nowadays 😳 
XDevilsDesireX thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: akritimjht

OMG..
Ash..
Agar itne hawt ladke ke saath padhai karni pade..
Toh I am failed!! 🀣

Besharm Akki 😲 ROFLBut what you said is the truth 😳 ROFL
XDevilsDesireX thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SaJan_RaDevBest

**edited**πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hey ashπŸ€—πŸ€—....awesome post dearπŸ‘πŸ‘
i agree the study session between sajan was the best!!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜‰
gunjan's innocence and samrat naughtiness all was there in this trackπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰.....samrat was always there for gunjan.😳he took the cheating blame on his head to save his gunjan😊😍.....then gunjan came to princi and told him that samrat can't be like that....then gunjan helped him to pass through the exams....their cute eyelocks while studing and then samrat gave his favorite coffee mug to gunjan which was the first present given by samrat to his chashmish....πŸ˜πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰the exam track was a memorable track which can't be forgotten!! πŸ˜ƒ

-arushi-πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›

Thank you so much arushi πŸ€—these moments are there for us to cherish Day Dreaming
XDevilsDesireX thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nice_Angel_Sana

ressssssssssssssss

Unres soon Sanu πŸ˜ƒ
XDevilsDesireX thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --Aditi--

hey wonderful post dear...

really those wer the golden days...
i wish we get to see sg soon..
thanks for the pm

Thanks Aditi πŸ˜ƒ
XDevilsDesireX thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: luv_wacko

ash u really shud be studying..darn nw even i have exams..n i wont be able to concentrateπŸ€ͺ🀣

sajan just makes us more intelligent😎

Aww sorry Dear 😳 πŸ˜†and thanks for commenting πŸ˜ƒ