Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Wow Ashi thanks for reminding those beautiful moments. I really miss them hope season 3 starts soon.
No_Comments thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ashhh πŸ€—
Beautiful Topic Yaar . . . LOVED The Scene !! You Are SO Right They Were Looking Angelic In Their Dresses 😍 I Have Always Adored Samrat & Gunjan In White SO Its Nothing NEW ! On The Other Hand They Always Give US Something To Enjooy !! πŸ˜† Like A Kiss πŸ˜³ * I Know I'm Besharram * 🀣 Anyways Let Move To The Topic !! OMGG πŸ€ͺ Samrat Fainting Saying Main Behosh Ho Jaoo Gaa Was SOO Super CUTE ! Love Him Guys !! πŸ˜³ Gunjan Staring At Him Innocently Dont Knowing About What He Is Saying !! πŸ˜† She Keep Giving Me Goosebumps . . . SO Amazingg Actress & Looking So Puree !! Brilliant Acting !! πŸ‘

Mohit Was Just AMAZINGG The Way He Stare At Her & Feeling Guilty About He Did To Her . . . I Could Heel His Pain & To Cover The Pain He Has For Lying To Her Was SOO Visible In His Eyezz !!
And He Have Always Keep Giving Me Vibes That He LOVEE Gunjan From The Day They Became Friends; But He Was A Dhakkan πŸ˜†
& The Mug Scene !! Hayee 😳 " To The World's Best Friend !! " He Just Stole My Heart !! He Didn't Even Give It To Benji Who Was His Bestfriend From Past Years . . . 😲 But To The Girl Who He Met Like Some Weeks AGO !! This Is Called Destiny . . . They Were Meant To Be & Maybe This Was Clear For Them From The Start ; But They Didnt Try To Understand !! God Bless Them Always < 3 ! 😍❀️

Edited by SaJan_Sana4ever - 13 years ago
samratrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
grr88 posttt
welll writteenn ash!
hattss offf!
too gudd
ourr adorablle sg.... awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
theexam tracck was da besst for bothhh sg n mn!

-CreativeSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow awsome post ash
that was one of my most favorite parts ever
my exams are coming upπŸ˜” and the coffe thing definatly works for study
guru samrat was right as usual πŸ˜†
i loved their chat during that sceen
even the seriousness of samrats parents
came they were just amazing and soon it turned into total masti again
i love especially because this was the first time gunjan agreed to go on date with him it was with condition but she still agreed😳
and i agree he looked totaly amazing in pink and she looked like an angel in white
awsome topic now im gona go watch the sceen again

love
tanzeel
..-Ayesshhaa-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice topic Ash..
Me too luv Sammy and his naughty thngs.
XDevilsDesireX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: taman07

really nice yaar

sajan awesome 

Thanks A lot dear πŸ˜ƒ
fend thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey awesome posts you have described the whole scene beautifullyπŸ‘ i really loved this scene.samrat was behaving so naughty😳
aashizin thumbnail
hey ash first of all i wanna hug u for this post πŸ€—u reminded me old days gosh those beautiful days with sajan owww naughty sam ad innocent gun😳 seriously those olden golden moments r to be cherished and thanks for all those pics, and this was the epi were he gifted her his fav mug cup  i loved that faint scene where he enacted to faint and gun caught him gosh all those memories will be in our heart and thanks a tone for this wonderful topic hon loved it to the coreπŸ€— 
SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
😍😍.......go on making such drool able  posts........what a scene that was!!!!!!!!!! Gunji trying to get Sam to study and Sam doing what he did best........flirting with Gunji.....even got her to say yes to go on a date with him. Superb post, Ash.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
saniya.x thumbnail
OMGG OMGGG ! What a BEAUTIFUL topic man 😍 .. Will come back to this !