Miley Jab Hum Tum

Study Sessions B/w Sajan:D

XDevilsDesireX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

You know guys,previous week I was really busy  and I spended most of the time with my fellas, none other than "books" 😳.Though I really like reading but giving them extra time had a Reason behind it and that reason was "exams"  .Surely most of us hate this word  πŸ˜†But as soon as the period of exams arrives,I,m reminded of one of the Cutest moments of Sajan 😳When Miss Chashmish helped Sammy boy 😎 during the exams when he took the blame of cheating Just for her 😳so that she can be saved 😳.

I felt so bad at that time  but if he would have studied and listened to his Chashmish then this day might have never come πŸ˜”But...But my sadness soon took the route of happiness πŸ˜ƒwhen
My angel saved him 😍 πŸ˜ from the Devil Princi... 😈 and Then she assured him that she would definitely help him in passing the exams 😳 πŸ˜ 
and so here starts the Journey of "Chashmish Helping Samrat In Exams" πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜
Okay so let,s move to the First session πŸ€“ πŸ˜†
Seeing her soo much indulge in studies just for him,managed to bought a Smile on his face 😳 He knew that he had stll kept the truth away from her  but still she was helping him 😳 
Awww 😳 πŸ˜ He,s so sweet ☺️He made a coffeee for her but I remebered Gunjan saying that"Ek ghantay main teesri coffe" 😲 πŸ˜†But according to Guru Samrat "Coffee say concentration Barhta hai" πŸ˜‰ and surprisingly this time, I used his technique while learning for my paper 😳 πŸ˜†.
'
Here he cooly challenged her that "what if he finishes 3 Chap in 1 hour?" 😎 πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜‰so she innocently answered that we will get more time for Revision πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³ 
But then,showing an expression of being a "BORED"πŸ₯± πŸ₯±,he told her that it was a Bad idea 🀒 "dinner Date pe Revision Too Boooooring Chashmish "πŸ˜‰ β˜ΊοΈ
😲 πŸ˜² Gunjan,Gettting utterly shocked 😲 asks in an Innocent way 😳"Date β“ Dinner  ❓ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ"To which He cleared her confusion that if they finshed 3 chaps in 1 hr then surely he will be taking her out on a Date πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³ .Gunjan Smiled at his naughtiness πŸ˜† πŸ˜³ and told him to Be "serious" πŸ€” πŸ˜†
But going close to her 😳,He whispered that "Par main bohat serious hoon Gunjan"😳 πŸ˜ πŸ˜And Did I mention that He looks adorable in that Pink πŸ€” β˜ΊοΈ and She looks like an Angel in white 😍 πŸ˜
Aww I just Loveee this Eye Lock ☺️ β€οΈBut then she corrected him by saying that she was talking about Books 😳.
Guys Remeber this Mug 😍.It was his Fav mug 😳and his first gift to her as a friend 😳.He also mentioned that he never gifted people gifts generallyy 😳 but she had won this because proving her as his Best-Friend 😍 πŸ˜and She can also remeber him by looking at it πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³

Soon after this,he recieved the call from his Father who was living in Paris and he was not at all happy after talking with him  πŸ˜” as his father didn,t gave a proper attention to him in his childhood
This was the first time he shared his True feelings with her abt his parents πŸ˜’ that how much he misses them and when she asks him that you are worrying abt them right? 😳and he replied that Yes he is worried abt them πŸ˜” BUT (and with this BUT the Serious πŸ˜† convo changed into a naughty one once again πŸ˜‰)"Filhaal apni Dinner date ki" πŸ˜‰ πŸ€£I was a bit shocked with the sudden change in his behaviour 😲 πŸ˜² but Recovered soon πŸ˜†

Gunjan asked him very confusingly that when Did she agreed going on this Date πŸ˜• but he returned by saying that "Na bhi to nahi kaha" πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³And to convince her,He added in a very naughty manner that"ab jaldi karo warna tumhay raat bhar yahin rukhna parega" 😳 β˜ΊοΈTo which Gunjan stared him in Shock 😲 πŸ˜² πŸ€£

In order to stop him she told him that she would GO 😲 πŸ˜³ and hearing this ,he quickly stood from his place with a Big KYAAA?? 😲 and then"To tum chalogi" πŸ˜ƒ but she Continued with"Exams kay baad 😊 agar tumnay saaray papers achay say solve kiye to πŸ˜ƒ"
His heart took a flight and he said,While fainting πŸ˜†"To main khushi say Behosh hojaaon ga" 😍 πŸ˜
and acted that he is going to fall 😲 but Gunjan caught him from the collar 😳and Again a Magical Eye lock 😍 β˜ΊοΈ
Followed By a Blush ☺️ β˜ΊοΈdue to the intensity of his eyes 😍 πŸ˜³

And with this Blush 😳our topic comes to an End πŸ˜ƒ.Do share your Views guys πŸ€— πŸ€—
Love

Ash 😳

Edited by -BlueFairy- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XDevilsDesireX thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: deepti_mohit

wow resπŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜†

DeepsπŸ€— for god sake Stop the Dance  🀣then your Mom will be cursing Monaya seeing your broken Leg  
.VanishingDream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: -BlueFairy-

DeepsπŸ€— for god sake Stop the Dance  🀣then your Mom will be cursing Monaya seeing your broken Leg  

hi ashπŸ€—...........🀣..k baba ill change my emoticon to πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺok nowπŸ˜‰
XDevilsDesireX thumbnail

hi ashπŸ€—...........🀣..k baba ill change my emoticon to πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺok nowπŸ˜‰

No ROFL okay I,ve an idea why don,t you use this one 😍

No 🀣 okay I,ve an idea why don,t you use this one 😍

ok ill do that for uπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‰
XDevilsDesireX thumbnail

ok ill do that for uπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‰

Aww ie thanks Deepu πŸ€—I think you are the only friend left in this forum πŸ˜”

Aww ie thanks Deepu πŸ€—I think you are the only friend left in this forum πŸ˜”

no yaar we r all there for uπŸ€—me , nishi, sumi are also there only affy n sanju are not thereπŸ˜”
XDevilsDesireX thumbnail

no yaar we r all there for uπŸ€—me , nishi, sumi are also there only affy n sanju are not thereπŸ˜”

I know but where are these people hiding these days
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
really nice yaar
 sajan awesome 
awesoooooooome............
superb....
simply fab.
loved it to the core....
awwwwwww my SAJAN rockkkkkksssss...........
yaadein taaza ho gayin.........
the golden moments of my januables.........magical........
missing them lots and lots..
thanx for the pm........